Spiritclan Discussion *A New and Accepting Warrior Cat RP*

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Re: Spiritclan Discussion *A New and Accepting Warrior Cat R

Postby Fluffy Moon Bear » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:37 pm

Username:
Fluffy Moon Bear
Cat name:
Moonflower
Wanted cat name:
Moonflower
Rank:
Warrior
Wanted rank:
Queen
Personality:
Moonflower is a caring cat that has an open mind. She loved kits and wished to have her own someday.
Backstory:
Her mother was a clan cat but her father was a rogue. Her mother, Sweetbriar had fallen in love with a rogue called Scar a long time ago. When the leader found out, Sweetbriar was banned from Spiritclan. Moonflower wished that her and her littermates should'nt suffer from the lies that Scar and Sweetbriar had told. Moonflower was shocked when Whiteclaw had killed Sweetbriar and she vowed that when she had kits, she would never lie to them.
Kin:
Sweetbriar - Mother
Scar - Father
Whiteclaw - Brother
Image: (Optional but if possible then, yes)
Image
Age:
19 moons
Gender:
She-cat
Mate:
None
Crush:
Stonetail :3
Open for training apprentices:
Yep!
Other:
I can finally post pictures again! I will post for Leafpaw and Fernpaw too.


Username:
Fluffy Moon Bear
Cat name:
Whiteclaw
Wanted cat name:
Whitestar
Rank:
Warrior
Wanted rank:
Deputy
Personality:
Whiteclaw keeps to himself and doesn't really talk to anycat. He participates in activities and is protective of his kits.
Backstory:
Her mother was a clan cat but her father was a rogue. Her mother, Sweetbriar had fallen in love with a rogue called Scar a long time ago. When the leader found out, Sweetbriar was banned from Spiritclan. Whiteclaw detested his mother and when he met her by the border one day (she lived as a rogue after she was banned) and he attacked her severely and confronted her in front of Moonflower. Sweetbriar had died and Whiteclaw regretted. After that, Whiteclaw took a cat to be his mate, Flowertail. Flowertail died giving birth to his kits and after, Whiteclaw kept to himself and never really talk to anycat.
Kin:
Sweetbriar - Mother
Scar - Father
Moonflower - Sister
Cloudkit - His kit
Lilykit - His kit
Image: (Optional but if possible then, yes)
Image
Age:
19 moons
Gender:
Tom
Mate:
Flowertail
Crush:
Nope!
Open for training apprentices:
Yep!
Other:
I can finally post pictures again! I will post for Leafpaw and Fernpaw too.


Username:
Fluffy Moon Bear
Cat name:
Cloudkit
Wanted cat name:
Cloudpaw (Will then die, sadly)
Rank:
Kit
Wanted rank:
Deputy, Leader, typicle kit dreams
Personality:
Brave, Small, fierce.
Backstory:
His mother had died when he was very young. He didn't get to know her a lot and Cloudkit was very jealous that her father, Whiteclaw, took more interest in Lilykit than her.
Kin:
Sweetbriar - Grandmother
Scar - Grandfather
Moonflower - Aunt
Flowertail - Mother
Lilykit - Sister
Whiteclaw - Father
Image: (Optional but if possible then, yes)
Image
Age:
3 moons
Gender:
She cat
Mate:
Too young
Crush:
Stormkit
Open for training apprentices:
No!
Other:
I can finally post pictures again! I will post for Leafpaw and Fernpaw too.


Username:
Fluffy Moon Bear
Cat name:
Lilykit
Wanted cat name:
Lilyfern
Rank:
Kit
Wanted rank:
Medicine cat! (Strange kit)
Personality:
Brave, Small, fierce.
Backstory:
Her mother had died when he was very young.
Kin:
Sweetbriar - Grandmother
Scar - Grandfather
Moonflower - Aunt
Flowertail - Mother
Cloudkit- Sister
Whiteclaw - Father
Image: (Optional but if possible then, yes)
Image
Age:
3 moons
Gender:
She cat
Mate:
Too young
Crush:
Nope
Open for training apprentices:
No!
Other:
I can finally post pictures again! I will post for Leafpaw and Fernpaw too.


Username:
Fluffy Moon Bear
Cat name:
Emberfang
Wanted cat name:
Emberfang
Rank:
Medicine cat
Wanted rank:
Medicine cat
Personality:
Loyal, nice, caring
Backstory:
She had lived the life as a kittypet but she decided to join a clan instead.
Kin:
None
Image: (Optional but if possible then, yes)
Image
Age:
29 moons
Gender:
She cat
Mate:
She is a medicine cat!
Crush:
Nope
Open for training apprentices:
Only medicine cat apprentices
Other:
I can finally post pictures again! I will post for Leafpaw and Fernpaw too.


Leafpaw:
Image

Fernpaw:
Image
Image
User avatar
Fluffy Moon Bear
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:11 am

Re: Spiritclan Discussion *A New and Accepting Warrior Cat R

Postby rainbowunicornlover » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:38 pm

Fluffy Moon Bear wrote:
Username:
Fluffy Moon Bear
Cat name:
Moonflower
Wanted cat name:
Moonflower
Rank:
Warrior
Wanted rank:
Queen
Personality:
Moonflower is a caring cat that has an open mind. She loved kits and wished to have her own someday.
Backstory:
Her mother was a clan cat but her father was a rogue. Her mother, Sweetbriar had fallen in love with a rogue called Scar a long time ago. When the leader found out, Sweetbriar was banned from Spiritclan. Moonflower wished that her and her littermates should'nt suffer from the lies that Scar and Sweetbriar had told. Moonflower was shocked when Whiteclaw had killed Sweetbriar and she vowed that when she had kits, she would never lie to them.
Kin:
Sweetbriar - Mother
Scar - Father
Whiteclaw - Brother
Image: (Optional but if possible then, yes)
Image
Age:
19 moons
Gender:
She-cat
Mate:
None
Crush:
Stonetail :3
Open for training apprentices:
Yep!
Other:
I can finally post pictures again! I will post for Leafpaw and Fernpaw too.


Username:
Fluffy Moon Bear
Cat name:
Whiteclaw
Wanted cat name:
Whitestar
Rank:
Warrior
Wanted rank:
Deputy
Personality:
Whiteclaw keeps to himself and doesn't really talk to anycat. He participates in activities and is protective of his kits.
Backstory:
Her mother was a clan cat but her father was a rogue. Her mother, Sweetbriar had fallen in love with a rogue called Scar a long time ago. When the leader found out, Sweetbriar was banned from Spiritclan. Whiteclaw detested his mother and when he met her by the border one day (she lived as a rogue after she was banned) and he attacked her severely and confronted her in front of Moonflower. Sweetbriar had died and Whiteclaw regretted. After that, Whiteclaw took a cat to be his mate, Flowertail. Flowertail died giving birth to his kits and after, Whiteclaw kept to himself and never really talk to anycat.
Kin:
Sweetbriar - Mother
Scar - Father
Moonflower - Sister
Cloudkit - His kit
Lilykit - His kit
Image: (Optional but if possible then, yes)
Image
Age:
19 moons
Gender:
Tom
Mate:
Flowertail
Crush:
Nope!
Open for training apprentices:
Yep!
Other:
I can finally post pictures again! I will post for Leafpaw and Fernpaw too.


Username:
Fluffy Moon Bear
Cat name:
Cloudkit
Wanted cat name:
Cloudpaw (Will then die, sadly)
Rank:
Kit
Wanted rank:
Deputy, Leader, typicle kit dreams
Personality:
Brave, Small, fierce.
Backstory:
His mother had died when he was very young. He didn't get to know her a lot and Cloudkit was very jealous that her father, Whiteclaw, took more interest in Lilykit than her.
Kin:
Sweetbriar - Grandmother
Scar - Grandfather
Moonflower - Aunt
Flowertail - Mother
Lilykit - Sister
Whiteclaw - Father
Image: (Optional but if possible then, yes)
Image
Age:
3 moons
Gender:
She cat
Mate:
Too young
Crush:
Stormkit
Open for training apprentices:
No!
Other:
I can finally post pictures again! I will post for Leafpaw and Fernpaw too.


Username:
Fluffy Moon Bear
Cat name:
Lilykit
Wanted cat name:
Lilyfern
Rank:
Kit
Wanted rank:
Medicine cat! (Strange kit)
Personality:
Brave, Small, fierce.
Backstory:
Her mother had died when he was very young.
Kin:
Sweetbriar - Grandmother
Scar - Grandfather
Moonflower - Aunt
Flowertail - Mother
Cloudkit- Sister
Whiteclaw - Father
Image: (Optional but if possible then, yes)
Image
Age:
3 moons
Gender:
She cat
Mate:
Too young
Crush:
Nope
Open for training apprentices:
No!
Other:
I can finally post pictures again! I will post for Leafpaw and Fernpaw too.


Username:
Fluffy Moon Bear
Cat name:
Emberfang
Wanted cat name:
Emberfang
Rank:
Medicine cat
Wanted rank:
Medicine cat
Personality:
Loyal, nice, caring
Backstory:
She had lived the life as a kittypet but she decided to join a clan instead.
Kin:
None
Image: (Optional but if possible then, yes)
Image
Age:
29 moons
Gender:
She cat
Mate:
She is a medicine cat!
Crush:
Nope
Open for training apprentices:
Only medicine cat apprentices
Other:
I can finally post pictures again! I will post for Leafpaw and Fernpaw too.


Leafpaw:
Image

Fernpaw:
Image


Accepted!
IM BACKKK FROM MY QUITTINGG
User avatar
rainbowunicornlover
 
Posts: 345
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:21 pm

Re: Spiritclan Discussion *A New and Accepting Warrior Cat R

Postby rainbowunicornlover » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:09 am

APH Canada wrote:[[ I'm making another male because why not? ]]

Image

User: APH Canada
Name: Ferretpaw (heart)
Age: twelve moons
Gender: male
Rank: medicine cat apprentice
Wanted rank: medicine cat
Breed: Lykoi
Personality: Ferretpaw is a cheerful, energetic and somewhat conceited male who is obsessed with heroes, justice, and pride. He has the habit of sticking his nose into everyone's business, which causes him to have difficulty making friends. He loves food, to the point of obsession, and can even eat strange and inedible things. Ferretpaw is also known for not being aware of how "the atmosphere" is when he's around others, but it has been noted that it is not that he lacks the ability to "assess the situation", he simply chooses not to. On multiple occasions when calm or serious, Ferretpaw can become very logical, reading further into things than he usually would, and actually reading the atmosphere. He possesses an above average amount of strength. Aside from being afraid of ghosts, he also fears of losing cats close to him. As Ferretpaw is obsessed with heroes and happy endings, he hopes that his future will be that way.
Crush: open / forbidden
Mate: none / forbidden
Offspring: none
Kin: Francis x Berrytooth = Softpaw, Ferretpaw
Other: is bisexual
IM BACKKK FROM MY QUITTINGG
User avatar
rainbowunicornlover
 
Posts: 345
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:21 pm

Re: Spiritclan Discussion *A New and Accepting Warrior Cat R

Postby rainbowunicornlover » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:05 pm

Username:
Rainbowunicornlover
Cat name:
Mellow
Desired cat name:
Mellowpaw, Mellowfern
Rank:
Kittypet
Apprentice, warrior
Back story:
Born a kittypet with her sister, Lichen, but they left the twolegplace to be apprentices after that
Image or Description of cat:
Image
Gender:
She-cat
Kin:
Lichen - sister
Crush:
Nope
Mate:
Nope
Kits:
Nope
Open for training apprentices:
Nope
Other:
Kittypet :3


Username:
Rainbowunicornlover
Cat name:
Lichen
Desired cat name:
Lichenpaw, Lichenpelt
Rank:
Kittypet
Desired rank:
Apprentice, Warrior
Back story:
Born a kittypet died as a warrior
Image or Description of cat:
Image
Gender:
She-cat
Kin:
Mellow - sister
Crush:
She had sat on her fence and stared at the forest. She fell in love with a white warrior whom others called Snowcry.
Mate:
She loved Snowcry and wished to be his mate one day and to bear his kits.
Kits:
None. Yet
Open for training apprentices:
Nope
Other:
She had liked Snowcry so much that she convinced Mellow to join Spiritclan with her.


Lol! I accept myself! XD
IM BACKKK FROM MY QUITTINGG
User avatar
rainbowunicornlover
 
Posts: 345
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:21 pm

Re: Spiritclan Discussion *A New and Accepting Warrior Cat R

Postby DragonSeeker » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:35 pm

too many apprentices! CAN YOU STOP MAKING AND ACCEPTING APPRENTICES??????? YOU SAID IT WAS CLOSED.
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Hey there! Call me Dragon, feel free to PM me!
Some links you should visit (cause they are so awesome)
My sister's channel
My DC account
Google
╚══════════════════════════════╝
Liger, Liger, Elkrin wrote:.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Image
User avatar
DragonSeeker
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:40 pm

Re: Spiritclan Discussion *A New and Accepting Warrior Cat R

Postby rainbowunicornlover » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:48 pm

DragonSeeker wrote:too many apprentices! CAN YOU STOP MAKING AND ACCEPTING APPRENTICES??????? YOU SAID IT WAS CLOSED.


It is. They are still kittypets
IM BACKKK FROM MY QUITTINGG
User avatar
rainbowunicornlover
 
Posts: 345
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:21 pm

Re: Spiritclan Discussion *A New and Accepting Warrior Cat R

Postby Moon Wolf » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:55 am

Username:
Raspberry Milkshake
Cat name:
Berryleaf
Desired cat name:
N/A
Rank:
Warrior
Desired rank:
Deputy
Back story:
Born as a small kit, Berryleaf was very ambitious. She wanted to be the best warrior ever. Her brother, Redstripe, was murdered by a rogue named Scar. Berryleaf couldn't contain her rage and killed Scar by accident. She had never knew that Scar was Moonflower and Whiteclaw's father. After killing him, Berryleaf's sister Ivystripe, couldn't believe that she had murdered Scar and she never talked to Berryleaf again. The two sisters hated each other and one day, Berryleaf accidentally pushed Ivystripe into the river and she drowned. Never forgiving herself, Berryleaf vowed that she would become the best warrior ever.
Image or Description of cat:
I cant post any pictures right now. I will ask Fluffy Moon Bear (My cousin) to post it for me.
Berryleaf is a white she-cat with cream-colored patches
Image
Gender:
She-cat
Personality:
Ever since her kin all died, she kept to herself and never really talked to anyone. She was patrolling borders and met a cat named Wolf. She fell in love with him and not long after, to her horror, she discovered that she was expecting his kits. She never wanted kits anyways. After she bore three kits, Mintkit, Whispkit and Weedkit. All the kits died and she grieved a lot. She decided that her ambition was now to lead the clan away from danger.
Age:
32 moons
Kin:
None
Crush:
None
Mate:
None
Kits:
Mintkit, Whispkit, Weedkit
Open for training apprentices:
Yeah
Other:
No
Last edited by Moon Wolf on Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
ImageImage
Image
✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽
╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
Moonclan

Spiritclan
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯
Image
Image
Ɩ вɛιɛʌɛ ωнαт Ɩ ωαит тσ.
Иσт ωнαт Ɩ'м αƨκɛ тσ.
Δи Ɩ вɛιɛʌɛ ιи ʏσʋ.
Sig by GTB
Image
Image
User avatar
Moon Wolf
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:16 am

Re: Spiritclan Discussion *A New and Accepting Warrior Cat R

Postby rainbowunicornlover » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:21 pm

Raspberry Milkshake wrote:
Username:
Raspberry Milkshake
Cat name:
Berryleaf
Desired cat name:
N/A
Rank:
Warrior
Desired rank:
Deputy
Back story:
Born as a small kit, Berryleaf was very ambitious. She wanted to be the best warrior ever. Her brother, Redstripe, was murdered by a rogue named Scar. Berryleaf couldn't contain her rage and killed Scar by accident. She had never knew that Scar was Moonflower and Whiteclaw's father. After killing him, Berryleaf's sister Ivystripe, couldn't believe that she had murdered Scar and she never talked to Berryleaf again. The two sisters hated each other and one day, Berryleaf accidentally pushed Ivystripe into the river and she drowned. Never forgiving herself, Berryleaf vowed that she would become the best warrior ever.
Image or Description of cat:
I cant post any pictures right now. I will ask Fluffy Moon Bear (My cousin) to post it for me.
Berryleaf is a white she-cat with cream-colored patches
Gender:
She-cat
Personality:
Ever since her kin all died, she kept to herself and never really talked to anyone. She was patrolling borders and met a cat named Wolf. She fell in love with him and not long after, to her horror, she discovered that she was expecting his kits. She never wanted kits anyways. After she bore three kits, Mintkit, Whispkit and Weedkit. All the kits died and she grieved a lot. She decided that her ambition was now to lead the clan away from danger.
Age:
32 moons
Kin:
None
Crush:
None
Mate:
None
Kits:
Mintkit, Whispkit, Weedkit
Open for training apprentices:
Yeah
Other:
No


Accepted
IM BACKKK FROM MY QUITTINGG
User avatar
rainbowunicornlover
 
Posts: 345
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:21 pm

Re: Spiritclan Discussion *A New and Accepting Warrior Cat R

Postby DragonSeeker » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:16 pm

Raspberry Milkshake wrote:

Image or Description of cat:
I cant post any pictures right now. I will ask Fluffy Moon Bear (My cousin) to post it for me.

what?
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Hey there! Call me Dragon, feel free to PM me!
Some links you should visit (cause they are so awesome)
My sister's channel
My DC account
Google
╚══════════════════════════════╝
Liger, Liger, Elkrin wrote:.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Image
User avatar
DragonSeeker
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:40 pm

Re: Spiritclan Discussion *A New and Accepting Warrior Cat R

Postby Moon Wolf » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:43 pm

DragonSeeker wrote:
Raspberry Milkshake wrote:

Image or Description of cat:
I cant post any pictures right now. I will ask Fluffy Moon Bear (My cousin) to post it for me.

what?


I was on the phone. Now i can post it
Image
Image
ImageImage
Image
✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽
╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
Moonclan

Spiritclan
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯
Image
Image
Ɩ вɛιɛʌɛ ωнαт Ɩ ωαит тσ.
Иσт ωнαт Ɩ'м αƨκɛ тσ.
Δи Ɩ вɛιɛʌɛ ιи ʏσʋ.
Sig by GTB
Image
Image
User avatar
Moon Wolf
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:16 am

PreviousNext

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

cron