Homestuck Roleplay Feeler Thread

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

Homestuck Roleplay Feeler Thread

Postby Karkat Vantas » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:58 am

This is a feeler thread for a Homestuck roleplay. If multiple people with an adequate roleplaying skill level show interest in this roleplay, I'll set it up more for you guys on here. But for now please PM me if you would be interested in a Homestuck roleplay.

(New to EM, not sure if this type of thread is allowed but hopefully so?)

---

My idea for the roleplay was for it to be a slight AU, and pretty OC-oriented. I don't particularly like canon Homestuck roleplays, only because they tend to skew from the canon demeanor of the character and it basically becomes an AU anyway. Additional thoughts include steampunkStuck, demonStuck, vampireStuck, or potterStuck. I'm particularly fond of the idea of potterStuck. It is encouraged that if you message me to please throw in some ideas or things you are looking forward to roleplaying! I would love to appease what you guys would like to do. I'm honestly pretty much up for anything other than humanStuck and zombieStuck.

---

I would prefer this roleplay to be restricted to semi-literate+ members. That means adequate grammar and punctuation. It also means keeping the sentence count at a minimum of 5-6 to have at least a paragraph of content available for other participating members to work with. The more the merrier though! I don't expect anyone to write too much though - I wouldn't want others to become overwhelmed if one person dishes out 10 paragraphs while the rest are keeping it at 1-3.
stuck on homestuck ; looking for roleplay partners ; he/she/they ; genderfluid ; pansexual ; taken for 3 years now ; puerto rican ; insomniac ; severe generalized anxiety ; p!atd is life

Image ][ Image

ImageCharacters ][ link ][ link ][ link Image

Image ][ Image
Karkat Vantas

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions