Exploring???

Post your Eldemore questions and site suggestions here.

Exploring???

Postby asuiux » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:46 pm

Hey guys, i'm exploring right now and I've gotten to a part in the story that was a cliff hanger, I don't know how to move on any help???

I'm at the part where Keeper Min helps the Seaker escape, is the rest not uploaded yet or am I missing something??

Please help?!?! :) :) :) :D :D :?: :?:
asuiux

Re: Exploring???

Postby remnants » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Hello, asuiux!

The story was left off at that because the event has ended. Whenever the next event happens (Halloween, I believe) the story will pick back up. For now, though, we have to wait and wonder what happens.

Does this answer your question? c:
remnants

Postby Scyanatha » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:03 pm

asuiux wrote:Hey guys, i'm exploring right now and I've gotten to a part in the story that was a cliff hanger, I don't know how to move on any help???

I'm at the part where Keeper Min helps the Seaker escape, is the rest not uploaded yet or am I missing something??

Please help?!?! :) :) :) :D :D :?: :?:

The story only advances during events; in between events the explore feature is little more than a map of Eldemore. The reason you're able to read the story now is because during the last week, the Eldemore Anniversary event has been taking place; it ended a few days ago and the final deadline is tomorrow.
In this thread, you can find the story prior to what happened during this event. I recommend giving it a read if you're interested in the story of the Sealer and his friends!

As for the rest of the story, what bone said is correct. The story will pick back up at the next event, around Halloween. I can tell you that I'm at least as curious as you are!
ImageImage
♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥
ImageImage
♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥
ImageImage

Scyanatha

Postby asuiux » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:58 am

Gah its going to drive me crazy i loved it so much!!!! :cry: :cry:
asuiux

Return to Site Help, Questions and Suggestions