Can pets be traded for non-pet offsite items?

Post your Eldemore questions and site suggestions here.

Can pets be traded for non-pet offsite items?

Postby Mythis » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:52 pm

So I was wondering if it's allowed to trade Eldemore pets for other things that aren't eldemore (or other offsite pets) pets? Like, would I be allowed to give someone on here pets for say, a month of world of warcraft time? like if someone was willing to drive to their local game store and buy a 30 day WoW card, and give me the code for some of my pets, would that be ok? And can I make a post offering this in the forums?
Mythis

Re: Can pets be traded for non-pet offsite items?

Postby Giant Talking Banana » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:45 pm

I believe that in that case, a WoW card would count as a gift card (because it is bought with real money). As Jendalie says here:
Jendalie wrote:I'm sorry, but we would consider a gift card as real currency. That would include iTunes, Steam, Subscription Services (like XBox or muliplayer online gaming), pre-paid credit cards, etc.

Gift Cards are considered cash exchanges for a specific product or service. Off-site trading on Eldemore is strictly for members to try and complete their collections by trading between other pet or pixel sites. Not major corporate sites like Steam that sell AAA game titles.

I hope this helped! :)

╔════════════╗

Hello! I'm Giant Talking Banana.
I'm not active anymore, but I like
to keep some stuff on my account
around just for memories' sake.
xxxxxxxx<- Sadgati
--------signature made by me--------

╚════════════╝
Giant Talking Banana

Re: Can pets be traded for non-pet offsite items?

Postby Mythis » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:49 pm

Giant Talking Banana wrote:I believe that in that case, a WoW card would count as a gift card (because it is bought with real money). As Jendalie says here:
Jendalie wrote:I'm sorry, but we would consider a gift card as real currency. That would include iTunes, Steam, Subscription Services (like XBox or muliplayer online gaming), pre-paid credit cards, etc.

Gift Cards are considered cash exchanges for a specific product or service. Off-site trading on Eldemore is strictly for members to try and complete their collections by trading between other pet or pixel sites. Not major corporate sites like Steam that sell AAA game titles.

I hope this helped! :)

Yes thank you! Kind of a bummer though. I don't play anymore and no one here has much on CS anymore so idk what to do with all the pets! Lol. I play a lot of xbox LIVE nowadays and currency there is more my thing now. Ah well. Thanks for your response
Mythis

Return to Site Help, Questions and Suggestions