Eldemore story?

Post your Eldemore questions and site suggestions here.

Eldemore story?

Postby Loelya » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:20 am

Edit: Okay so it's cool that we're starting a new story and all, but I'm getting REALLY SAD READING ALL THESE GOODBYES
I haven't even been around for most of the story, but I've been back through the archives this week and I'm really getting attached to the characters, which is the worst possible thing I could have done since it's over now :/

But my question is, where is the Sealer character going? What's their in-lore reason for leaving the bird family? Is it just because they were released from the Watch Crows? Are they leaving Silverport for good? Are they never going to see any of the other characters again? Where will they be in the world if they're not with the bird family? I AM CONFUSED
----
So I joined a few months ago I guess and I did participate in the last site event, but I didn't really read anything. I just clicked on what I needed to get the pets and that's it o:

But now that this event has started, I'm actually reading through the different options and whatever this story is I do like it, but I'm confused as all heck.
1 - Is there any where I can go to read the previous story events?
2 - Do all events on Eldemore follow the same narrative?
Last edited by Loelya on Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Loelya

Re: Eldemore story?

Postby Archer » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:58 am

Two of our staff members have been working on an Event Cutscenes thread where you can read all of the previous dialogue right up to the very first event! ^-^

Up until now we've followed the story of the Sealer. However, this will be our last event as the Sealer for a while. Starting in 2017 we'll be meeting a new player character whose story we'll be following, essentially starting a new chapter.

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator

Re: Eldemore story?

Postby Loelya » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:28 am

Okay, interesting, thank you for the info!
Loelya

Re: Eldemore story? (New Question, help?)

Postby Loelya » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:59 am

bumping cause I have more questions!
Loelya

Re: Eldemore story? (Updated with New Question, help?)

Postby Startedraining » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:06 am

Fihyn wrote:Edit: Okay so it's cool that we're starting a new story and all, but I'm getting REALLY SAD READING ALL THESE GOODBYES
I haven't even been around for most of the story, but I've been back through the archives this week and I'm really getting attached to the characters, which is the worst possible thing I could have done since it's over now :/

But my question is, where is the Sealer character going? What's their in-lore reason for leaving the bird family? Is it just because they were released from the Watch Crows? Are they leaving Silverport for good? Are they never going to see any of the other characters again? Where will they be in the world if they're not with the bird family? I AM CONFUSED

The Sealer is going to be hidden away and protected because of the Ancient Oblivion causing mass havoc looking for them. It's not necessarily that they are leaving the bird family, it's just that they won't be able to see each other for a while. The bird family cannot go back to Silverport, Sorren is a halfborn and there are a lot of problems in Silverport regarding the other races. We do not know where Sealer is going to be kept.

We may or may not see the characters again after Sealer is replaced by Falk, I hope we do! And there are plenty of characters still yet to be met.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Re: Eldemore story? (Updated with New Question, help?)

Postby Loelya » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:14 am

Startedraining wrote:
Fihyn wrote:Edit: Okay so it's cool that we're starting a new story and all, but I'm getting REALLY SAD READING ALL THESE GOODBYES

The Sealer is going to be hidden away and protected because of the Ancient Oblivion causing mass havoc looking for them. It's not necessarily that they are leaving the bird family, it's just that they won't be able to see each other for a while. The bird family cannot go back to Silverport, Sorren is a halfborn and there are a lot of problems in Silverport regarding the other races. We do not know where Sealer is going to be kept.

We may or may not see the characters again after Sealer is replaced by Falk, I hope we do! And there are plenty of characters still yet to be met.

Thank you so much for explaining!! There's so much info to catch up on, I must have missed those details.
Loelya

Return to Site Help, Questions and Suggestions