Suggestion

Post your Eldemore questions and site suggestions here.

Suggestion

Postby Edo Phoenix » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:40 am

I think you should make some items in Bazaar buy-able with many wasted event tokens or something that can be collected from the site everyday, maybe by a reward from logging in daily for 3~5 days...?

Hehe... Just a suggestion though
Edo Phoenix

Re: Suggestion

Postby Sphye » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:13 am

If the option to buy Bazaar items or pets with event tokens or another free token in addition to baubles, baubles purchases would be affected. Given that baubles are the only way that Eldemore generates income necessary to cover costs related to keeping the site running, like server costs, such a change would negatively affect the site.

The idea of log-in bonuses does sound appealing on its own, though! I can't speak for how feasible it would be to code such a feature in, but it would be very neat to receive a special or random pet/item for logging in [x number of consecutive days].
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Nachonormal » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:48 pm

Cool idea!
Nachonormal

Postby NightAssassin » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:15 pm

Support the log-in rewards idea. Sounds super cool! Maybe Eldemore should open up a secondary Bazaar and introduce a new (tradeable) currency that is only earned through logging in daily and/or buying it for money (that way impatient people can get what they want without the hassle of pestering other people in trades) and have the pets and items in the secondary Bazaar for that daily log-in currency or Baubles.

For the Bazaar stuff for tokens idea, I think it should be less of using tokens as Baubles and more like releasing special pets and items in the Bazaar that could be bought with either tokens or Baubles. That way, the normal Bazaar pets would still be Bauble only (meaning Baubles are still purchased) and for people who can't afford or aren't willing to spend money on Baubles, it would mean that they can still get some special stuff from the Bazaar during events.

As a side effect of allowing those special pets to be bought with Baubles or tokens is that they would likely have a high token price. Meaning active people who snag a token every 15 minutes would have tonnes of trade fodder to offer up to the desperate people who can't play as often, and those token-rich people could ask for Baubles in exchange for tokens, and somehow, the desperate people would have to acquire Baubles through whatever means they choose, and those Baubles would have to have been bought by somebody (thus more cash flowing into Eldemore's wallet.)

So in the end scenario, the desperate people got the cool Bazaar pets that they wanted, the token rich people are now swimming in Baubles, and Eldemore has just earned a wad of cash from people buying Baubles to trade for tokens (or the pets themselves.)
Last edited by NightAssassin on the 42nd of Internet at the beginning of time, edited number of times in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx