Other payment systems

Post your Eldemore questions and site suggestions here.

Other payment systems

Postby Karina » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:48 am

I would really like to support eldemore by buying baubles, for it is one of my favourite sites and I love the art and so on (and there is always something nice to buy with baubles), but as far as I know the only way is to do this by paypal/credit card. I am working in the german data security and for that I don´t want to know anyone to know my personal dates when I pay premium currency from an online game (I am playing a bunch more other than eldemore), most notably not paypal, because I can´t go along with the american data protection regulations. I also don´t use credit cards or something else for the same reason.
Many other games I am playing have the possibility to pay by paysafecard, which is available worldwide and is an easy and anonymous way to purchase things. I know they take a fee from those who work with their system and it may be, that it wouldn´t be profitable for a game like this.
I was annoyed before that I can´t buy baubles here for there is no payment system I can use, but now I would really like to buy one of the elvian eldsona sets (and I am not a fan of having avatars in all), so I decided to let you know that your payment systems don´t work for everyone here.
Currently looking for this cutie:

Trade groups from rare on are locked, please send a suggestion if you are interested in trading for one of those groups.
Karina

Re: Other payment systems

Postby Mira » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:47 am

Hay Karina!

I'm from germany as well, and I use pay pal as universal pay service for all online currencies. It's the easiest and most save way to purchase online. Even if you have to give out some personal information, the security system of paypal is the safest I can imagine. So your data will be safe there.
And for Eldemore of course as well, since it's for free and don't need our admins to pay for a way to earn money.
I would suggest you to really think about getting a pay pal account, since it won't be worth enough for the site to pay for another purchase system on here, what will even cost some money.

Mira

Re: Other payment systems

Postby Karina » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:36 am

Hello Mira,
thank you for your fast reply, but I will never use paypal - not only for safety reasons (which is very important for me as well), but because of the american data protection regulations in general. Through my work I am deeply involved in german data protection and even the german system isn´t perfectly ... so the only way spending money for a game (and I really would like to do that for eldemore, not only to buy things, but because I think it is a great site that deserves support if I am able to) for me is per paysafecard or similar. Of course there is no reason for eldemore to involve such a system for a single person. May be I had a little hope that there are some people thinking equal as me, but that seems not to be so - that`s life :).
Currently looking for this cutie:

Trade groups from rare on are locked, please send a suggestion if you are interested in trading for one of those groups.
Karina

Return to Site Help, Questions and Suggestions