Suggestion - Bookmarks

Post your Eldemore questions and site suggestions here.

Suggestion - Bookmarks

Postby *JACKAL* » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:50 am

Quick link to Bookmarks and profile please? In the black bar where the currency is so no matter what page we are on we can always go there quickly.

Currently clicking Account then Manage Bookmarks isn't really a bookmark. And the quickest way I can get to my sig is clicking Homestead then *JACKAL*.

The sig and bookmarks is something I use a lot, (well on CS anyway) and I'd like to be able to use them with one click here too. I can't be the only one.
Last edited by *JACKAL* on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Image..Image..Image..Image..Image..Image
*JACKAL*

Re: Suggestion

Postby ChocolateKittens » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:24 pm

I like this idea, but I'm just wondering- In the top corner, on that bar, there's a little sign that says Logout [GouramiGirl] and I was wondering maybe is that could lead to our profile instead, because the number of times I've almost clicked [GouramiGirl] to got to my profile is countless. I mean, if there's a reason that I haven't thought of, then okay, but I can't think of any at the moment.
Hi!

ImageImage
ChocolateKittens

Re: Suggestion

Postby *JACKAL* » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:26 am

GouramiGirl wrote:I like this idea, but I'm just wondering- In the top corner, on that bar, there's a little sign that says Logout [GouramiGirl] and I was wondering maybe is that could lead to our profile instead, because the number of times I've almost clicked [GouramiGirl] to got to my profile is countless. I mean, if there's a reason that I haven't thought of, then okay, but I can't think of any at the moment.

Yes the username part does need taking off the logout, but that's how these sites come as default, looking at Chicken smoothie and other sites too.
ImageImage
*JACKAL*

Re: Suggestion - Bookmarks

Postby *JACKAL* » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:18 am

Just bumping for hopes on new site :)

Last bumped by *JACKAL* on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:18 am.
ImageImage
*JACKAL*

Return to Site Help, Questions and Suggestions