Help?

Post your Eldemore questions and site suggestions here.

Help?

Postby JunkRat. » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:37 pm

Question, is there a way to change it so you can see the month and year the pet was adopted instead of the age in days? If so, how do I change that?
Trading CS for Eldemore.
JunkRat.

Re: Help?

Postby Mira » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:10 pm

If you click on the pet you can see when it was adopted. With the exact date and time. :)

Mira

Postby JunkRat. » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:46 pm

Mira wrote:If you click on the pet you can see when it was adopted. With the exact date and time. :)

I know, I was hoping there was a less time-consuming way to sort my pets. Im doing it by month, having to click each pet takes too much time.
Trading CS for Eldemore.
JunkRat.

Postby Sphye » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:26 pm

JunkRat. wrote:
Mira wrote:If you click on the pet you can see when it was adopted. With the exact date and time. :)

I know, I was hoping there was a less time-consuming way to sort my pets. Im doing it by month, having to click each pet takes too much time.

I'm afraid there's not currently a way to change the age of the pets to show their adoption date without clicking on them, but you might consider opening the Codex in one tab and going through each month's sets that way, then selecting each of them in your homestead in another tab.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Return to Site Help, Questions and Suggestions