help

Post your Eldemore questions and site suggestions here.

help

Postby Reaper_Wolf93 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:08 pm

For some reason I can't use image coding to show pics

This is the message that pops up

You cannot use certain BBCodes: [img].
I am a Dire Wolf and Liger collector and my goal is to have a complete set of both species.

love trades and I never cancel them. I love to edit and haggle. I'm mainly looking to build up my small trade group right now before going after more of my wishlist collection

Mods: Angel > Love and I are siblings and we tend share a computer and ip address so please don't ban us. We may trade unfairly from time to time. This also involves off site trades as well. Used to be Lady_Lycana

I also have a chickensmoothie account but I am not really doing off site trades until I know what is fair and what is not
Reaper_Wolf93

Re: help

Postby Archer » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:48 pm

Hello!

You should be able to use BBCode in your posts now! The reason you couldn't before is that new members are limited in what they can do in the forums until they get their first posts approved by our moderator team. The approval process helps us keep spam and advertising accounts off the site. ^-^

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator

Re: help

Postby Reaper_Wolf93 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:51 pm

AH ok. I wasn't too sure on how it worked here. I just started playing here so its all new to me
I am a Dire Wolf and Liger collector and my goal is to have a complete set of both species.

love trades and I never cancel them. I love to edit and haggle. I'm mainly looking to build up my small trade group right now before going after more of my wishlist collection

Mods: Angel > Love and I are siblings and we tend share a computer and ip address so please don't ban us. We may trade unfairly from time to time. This also involves off site trades as well. Used to be Lady_Lycana

I also have a chickensmoothie account but I am not really doing off site trades until I know what is fair and what is not
Reaper_Wolf93

Return to Site Help, Questions and Suggestions