Baubles

Post your Eldemore questions and site suggestions here.

Baubles

Postby Aquasplash ~ » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:25 pm

I didn't really know where else to put this.

So, I have been a member of eldemore since the start. I love the events and the pets. But I have recently totally lost interest due to one thing. I am no longer able to keep my collection complete because I cannot seem to get hold of any baubles. I used to buy 2-3 sets of each bazaar pet, but now I cannot find anyone trading baubles and I am unable to buy them. So, does anyone have any suggestions?
I have hundreds of bazaar pets and ultra rares/legendaries, and over a thousand rares for trade! I'm looking for Chicken Smoothie pets or C$, or Flight Rising gems or treasure. Send me a trade, or check out my trading thread HERE for more details!
Aquasplash ~

Re: Baubles

Postby ChocolateKittens » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:56 pm

Apart from buying baubles or trading for them, there's no way to get them, yes. I however have gotten most of mine through offsite trading on Flight Rising, so maybe you could try to see if that's an option? (Always be careful while doing offsite trades though!)
Hi!

ImageImage
ChocolateKittens

Postby Aquasplash ~ » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:02 am

I really dont like flight rising and never understood it.
I have hundreds of bazaar pets and ultra rares/legendaries, and over a thousand rares for trade! I'm looking for Chicken Smoothie pets or C$, or Flight Rising gems or treasure. Send me a trade, or check out my trading thread HERE for more details!
Aquasplash ~

Postby KisaWolfz » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:16 am

There is really no 'easy' way for obtaining Baubles, unless you wish to purchase them. Otherwise I could only suggest make a trading forum and sell your extra pets for Baubles, advertising pets for sale.
If you have an extra set of Bazaar, or more older/rare pets you could also put them up for auctions as those can bring in quite a few good extra Baubles.
There is really nothing else that can be done.
Hope it all works out~
KisaWolfz

Postby *JACKAL* » Wed May 17, 2017 7:29 am

Are you on chicken smoothie? Off site trade through that? If you are still looking for ideas.
ImageImage
Image..Image..Image..Image..Image..Image
*JACKAL*

Postby Aquasplash ~ » Wed May 17, 2017 5:41 pm

*JACKAL* wrote:Are you on chicken smoothie? Off site trade through that? If you are still looking for ideas.

I am and I've tried, but no one seems interested.
Aquasplash ~

Return to Site Help, Questions and Suggestions