Eldsona Gender Suggstion

Post your Eldemore questions and site suggestions here.

Eldsona Gender Suggstion

Postby ChocolateKittens » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:08 am

Alright, so this was just a little idea I cam up with when I was making one of my Eldsonas. Perry is agender, but in their little short Eldsona bio(he thing with Nickname, Age, Occupation, Ancient Sign, Sexuality) there is no place to put that Perry is not a female, which most people would not assume by looking at their female lineart that they are not female. In fact the text above their box says "human female." I know I could just specify that in their long text bio, but I am choosing not to actually publish that yet.

So basically, what I would like, if possible, is to have another little fill in box, like the Sexuality or Nickname one, where I could specify my Eldsona's gender. Also, this is another little thing that may not be possible or easy code-wise, but something I'd appreciate if and only if its possible, is to make that "human female" thing instead say something like "human [gender written in box]" Or something else that works codewise.

Again, this is just a little idea I've had for a while now, but I wasn't sure about Eldemore's official stance to non binary Eldsona's, but then the pride scarves got released on the first. I'm still not sure how possible it would be codewise.

I did actually look to see if this had been suggested before and didn't find anything, but if it has been suggested before and I didn't see it, sorry! <---Alright so it is being worked on in some other form already, I'm just a poor searcher.

Disclaimer: I am a cis female, so if I got any terminology wrong feel free to tell me and I will definitely correct it. Or, moderators, if I'm not on, you guys correct it, please?
Last edited by ChocolateKittens on Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi!

ImageImage
ChocolateKittens

Re: Eldsona Gender Suggstion

Postby Mira » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:34 am

I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but there were plans for a gender neutral eldsona base in the future. The discussion about that was rather short, so it may be wrong. O.O

However, I'd like to see an option to change the "Human male/female" text, because of the Elkrin and wolfkin additions we got.

Mira

Postby Startedraining » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:07 am

With the release of the race features in the bazaar, there are plans to remove the 'human' part of the text.

Here is the thread detailing the neutral Eldesona in progress: boop

Here is Zayin's response to the human drop down menu and text: blep
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Mira » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:21 am

Startedraining wrote:
With the release of the race features in the bazaar, there are plans to remove the 'human' part of the text.

Here is the thread detailing the neutral Eldesona in progress: boop

Here is Zayin's response to the human drop down menu and text: blep

^^^ exactly this is what I was talking about! :D

Mira

Postby ChocolateKittens » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:08 pm

Ahh, good, I knew there must be some other thing that that was being worked on that I just hadn't spotted! Thank you for telling me, this can just be ignored now I guess.
Hi!

ImageImage
ChocolateKittens

Return to Site Help, Questions and Suggestions