Some questions about legacy pairings

Post your Eldemore questions and site suggestions here.

Some questions about legacy pairings

Postby valiant-quest » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:42 am

I have a few questions on what pets can have legacy pairings.

1. Can Legacy III Pets breed?
2. Can pygmy pets breed? They are *technically* fully grown but I don't know how that would go
3. Can two pets of the same gender model breed? (Like two stags)
4. Can pets of different species breed?
5. Can an outcome that was bred breed again?

I feel like the answer to at least most of these would be no but I'd like to make sure ^^
valiant-quest

Re: Some questions about legacy pairings

Postby scmarshtacky » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:56 pm

1. Can Legacy III Pets breed?
    Probably? I can't really think of a reason why they wouldn't be able to. But I feel like the site needs more Legacy II and III before Legacy IV becomes a thing. :P

2. Can pygmy pets breed? They are *technically* fully grown but I don't know how that would go
    Nope.

3. Can two pets of the same gender model breed? (Like two stags)
    This one is actually an interesting question, and I feel like the answer could be yes. My reasoning for that is that Benathorn has created an adoptable called Oriental Jaders on DeviantArt. Their lore and origin is also set in the world of Eldemore, and same sex pairings are allowed. Here's a quote from their information page:

Benathorn wrote:Oriental Jaders are able to breed either with male x female pairings or with same sex pairings. This is made possible through 'Asher's Blessing' a blessing bestowed by the Ancient of Fertility, who is one of the many deities that reside within the realm of Eldemore. The blessing allows for offspring to be born through the magic of the Ancient by offering a drop of blood from each parent, sealing their union with an unbreakable pact, and making the impossible, possible. The Ancient's magic is praised for giving grieving barren mothers the ability to bare children, or offers same sex pairs to be gifted with offspring from the Ancient's magic itself.

So with that, I feel like, in special circumstances, a same sex pairing could be allowed. Unless the magical blood of the creatures we have on Eldemore interferes with Asher's Blessing somehow. (I believe Jaders are non-magical).

4. Can pets of different species breed?
    Nope.

5. Can an outcome that was bred breed again?
    Yes! Tyasi proved this is possible with her two Fruity Bear Chillawing sets. ^^

Hopefully that helps you out a bit. c:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scmarshtacky

Return to Site Help, Questions and Suggestions