semi-new and need trading help

Post your Eldemore questions and site suggestions here.

semi-new and need trading help

Postby Fyrefli » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:36 pm

alright so ??
mmm i started in 2015, and i took a huge hiatus, but even from then i never learned the rarities of this site and how the trading works... xD
how do you see if a trade is fair or not? like, would pets across different years but still of the same rarity be worth the same? how many uncommon pets would make a rare pet; how many common pets would make an uncommon pet; and how many rare pets would make an ultra rare pet?
i tried looking through a little and didnt find anything ^^; sorry if i did something wrong!
    hi there
Fyrefli

Re: semi-new and need trading help

Postby KisaWolfz » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:59 am

Well, to start, if you have a trade and you are unsure if it is fair, you can always ask on The 'Is this a fair trade?' thread, and usually there are people, and myself at times, who can help out. Replies wont be instant to be patient.
However if you wanna take a crack at trading on your own rarities go as..
(The most rare) Legendary-Ultra Rare-Rare-Uncommon-Common-Ultra Common (The least rare)

Years also DO matter. A 2015 rare, will be worth more then a 2016/2017 rare, and you will need to add an uncommon or two (depending on their date) to make the difference.
As far as pets making up to certain rarities; in my own opinion, if everything is same year, 2-4 can make up the difference in rarity. So 3 or 4 rares to make an Ultra rare, but maybe only 2 or 3 very commons to make one common.

I hope this helped you out in any way!
If you have any more please ask away~
KisaWolfz

Postby Fyrefli » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:41 pm

KisaWolfz wrote:
Well, to start, if you have a trade and you are unsure if it is fair, you can always ask on The 'Is this a fair trade?' thread, and usually there are people, and myself at times, who can help out. Replies wont be instant to be patient.
However if you wanna take a crack at trading on your own rarities go as..
(The most rare) Legendary-Ultra Rare-Rare-Uncommon-Common-Ultra Common (The least rare)

Years also DO matter. A 2015 rare, will be worth more then a 2016/2017 rare, and you will need to add an uncommon or two (depending on their date) to make the difference.
As far as pets making up to certain rarities; in my own opinion, if everything is same year, 2-4 can make up the difference in rarity. So 3 or 4 rares to make an Ultra rare, but maybe only 2 or 3 very commons to make one common.

I hope this helped you out in any way!
If you have any more please ask away~

thank you so much!! ^u^ hopefully i can figure stuff out for trades <3
    hi there
Fyrefli

Postby Startedraining » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:45 pm

If you need any direct help with a particular trade or with bauble values there are also threads for that! :>
As well, any member of the staff can help~
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and