I want to become a staff member, how do I show it?

Post your Eldemore questions and site suggestions here.

I want to become a staff member, how do I show it?

Postby Bye :( » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:28 am

I want to become a staff member (preferably a global moderator) but how do I show the administrators I am interested and eligible in becoming apart of the team? I welcome newbies and greet people in the introductions forms when I can, and I enjoy doing that, and I would try to answer questions in the help form but they are usually answered before I can answer them or I do not know how to answer them. Is there anything else I should be doing to show I am interested in becoming apart of the team? I can not play Eldemore everyday because of school and real life but I play Eldemore when I can which is sometimes less then an hour a day—even though I do not spend a lot of time logged into Eldemore I am still active on Eldemore, if that made since. Anyways, suggestions are welcome! :)
Quitting Eldemore due to off-site rudeness.
Bye :(

Re: I want to become a staff member, how do I show it?

Postby Skeseth » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:42 am

Hello Wildclaw!

Staff are thoroughly reviewed and chosen by the admins only when applications open. Currently there are no staff positions open, and no word on them being opened in the near future. Should there be a time when the admins need to do a search for new staff, they will be announced on the forums and the application process will be explained in that way.

Eldemore is here for the public to enjoy and we definitely appreciate everyone that helps each other out. Feel free to look out in the future for any positions that may be open, though you will have to go through the application process just like everyone else :)

Hope that helps!
Please PM if you have questions or need help
Skeseth
Global Moderator

Return to Site Help, Questions and Suggestions