Eldemore is Taking a Break

Post your Eldemore questions and site suggestions here.

Re: Eldemore is Taking a Break

Postby cjr09 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:34 am

Cattyballa wrote:Is it going to kinda look like chicken smoothies layout?

Eldemore's layout will more than likely remain the same; even if it changed, it wouldn't mirror chickensmoothie XP Both Eldemore and CS run on the same fourm, phpBB, so that's why there are similarities between the two!
cjr09

Postby FluffyMilo » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:16 pm

Zayin wrote:
Futret wrote:Since eldermore is taking a break, what about rarity updates? I'm just curious since I haven't seen a recent update for a while, so I was curious <3

edit: nvm, seems like my question got answered! XDD

Indeed, I updated the rarities. There will be another rarity update in January as well.

Ooooh okay! Thank you so much! C:
Redoing my signature~
FluffyMilo

Postby Khai Dreams » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:55 pm

Is there no mouthy pets this month?
my biggest dreams obtained
Khai Dreams

Postby Scar » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:52 pm

Cattyballa wrote:Is there no mouthy pets this month?

December was the last month for monthly pets, there won't be any more until the site is out of its hiatus. ^ ^
The admins want to focus on getting the new site up and running as soon as possible, and they can't do that if they have to put a pause on that to code in pets every month. Monthly pets will come back when the site is finished, in the meantime, there won't be any unless there are special releases for special occasions and the like.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

text text text text text text t
✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Snowwall » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:38 am

Is there any place we can place remake wishes? Sort of "Things that aren't broken, please don't fix them"?

]People have mentioned the colour scheme, I also like the speed (some JS-heavy semitransparent "modernities" become very sluggish after updates) and the text size (aka, big letters without the need to Ctrl+ the site to death, especially on menus; image+text buttons).

Being able to set something like "My wishlist quantity is 2, not 1" without making a hoard of 2 for every creature, on the other hand, is a convenience feature I'd like very much, pretty please :roll: (and/or a counter like "You have X of these creature" instead of "You have this creature"). I tend to go Noah's way :lol:
Snowwall

Postby Eyeless Jack » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:14 pm

Will eldemore get more mobile friendly/a mobile version when this break is over?
Just asking since i'm bound to mobile for a while and it would be cool to have it a little easier to navigate and stuff.
Eyeless Jack

Postby Zayin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:59 pm

Snowwall wrote:Is there any place we can place remake wishes? Sort of "Things that aren't broken, please don't fix them"?

There isn't really a place like that, but I have been taking note of what people say in this thread.

Snowwall wrote:People have mentioned the colour scheme, I also like the speed (some JS-heavy semitransparent "modernities" become very sluggish after updates) and the text size (aka, big letters without the need to Ctrl+ the site to death, especially on menus; image+text buttons).

I'm not going to do anything too radical with the color scheme since a lot of people seem to like it, although I do plan on having multiple themes at some point. Text size will definitely be better than it is now, I know what you mean.

Snowwall wrote:Being able to set something like "My wishlist quantity is 2, not 1" without making a hoard of 2 for every creature, on the other hand, is a convenience feature I'd like very much, pretty please :roll: (and/or a counter like "You have X of these creature" instead of "You have this creature"). I tend to go Noah's way :lol:

I'll take that into consideration when it comes time to work on wishlist functionality.

Eyeless Jack wrote:Will eldemore get more mobile friendly/a mobile version when this break is over?

Yes, mobile friendly is a goal of mine for this new version.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby PixelPawz » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:20 pm

Just wanna throw in that I agree with @Snowwall in terms of the wishlist counter. I would love to know exactly how many of each pet I may have because sometimes they end up in places they shouldn't be and I may never even know they are there.
PixelPawz

Postby DovahDeathPunch » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:06 am

Is there any way we can see updates as they come along? I really do miss eldemore and I am really intrigued as to what's going to be changed

All the best
DovahDeathPunch
DovahDeathPunch

Postby Startedraining » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:30 am

DovahDeathPunch wrote:Is there any way we can see updates as they come along? I really do miss eldemore and I am really intrigued as to what's going to be changed

All the best
DovahDeathPunch

there is likely to be a blog with updates as soon as notable ones begin to form ^w^
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return