Legacy Litters Question

Post your Eldemore questions and site suggestions here.

Legacy Litters Question

Postby Foullily » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:08 pm

I was just wondering. When you get a litter from a legacy breed, if you get duplicates will those dupes always grow up the same?
So say with a regular adoption, and you can two of the same Elkrin as babies, but when they grow up, they will be different, maybe drastically maybe only slightly, but still different. I've noticed that duplicate legacy litters tend to grow up the same as their baby/hatchling coloring, does anyone know for certain if this will always happen with duplicate legacy littes?

Sorry if my question doesnt make sense, Im not good at putting my thoughts into words xP but I hope its enough to be understood.
When starting a trade with me, please be aware I will not trade creatures I don't have more then one of. Pets I have duplicates of are in the groups Giveaways, and Trades or in other groups if specified in a Forum post~

I also prefer Wishlist pet trades over Hoard pet trades
Foullily

Re: Legacy Litters Question

Postby Archer » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:41 pm

It generally depends on the artist! Some artists will have a separate newborn stage for each outcome, but some may choose to include splits. A lot of legacy litters have had an individual newborn for each outcome, but there have been some litters with splits. For example, the Cocktail Dire Wolves from July had a single newborn that the outcomes all grew from. This month, it appears there are individual newborns for each outcome, based on the outcomes thread.

Hopefully that answers your question, but please let me know if there's anything I need to clarify! ^-^

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator