Pet Theme & Item Suggestions

Post your Eldemore questions and site suggestions here.

Re: Pet Theme & Item Suggestions

Postby Benathorn » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:42 pm

FlitterRayne wrote:Could we possibly have a Blue Jay themed humming bumble, but with creative flair? I adore them, and I would be glad to add one to my humming bumble collection! (They're my fave. <3 )

Lastly, would it be possible to have a Yuletilde humming bumble holding ornaments, sort of like the mistletoe from last year? :) Dunno if it's workable, but these are a few ideas, lol. Thank you for reading!

I'll see what I can do. c:

MishaBaby wrote:
Pardus wrote:Maybe a blood bound crow eldesona item?

I came here to suggest this exact same thing. I've been watching for it. I know we're not supposed to suggest specific items, but... well, it's been so long and I'm beginning to wonder if we'll ever be able to have our beloved Bloodbound Crow accompany our Eldesonas. I am familiar with the lore, just as all of you are. But I can never imagine my Eldesona without my soul's companion, I just can't. I hope someday we get them. Even if the Sealer has been relieved from the apprenticeship... the promise we made, the bond that we formed, that "relieving of duty" means nothing in the face of the magnitude of that. Once a Watchcrow, always a Watchcrow.

This is of course a must. Just waiting for the right time to do them but rest assured it is on my to-do list~
Benathorn
Administrator

Postby AuraDragoness » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:06 pm

Cockatiel breeds (Lutino, Grey, Albino, White-face, etc.) or maybe Conure breeds (Sun, Green-Cheek, Dusky, Nanday, Pineapple, etc.) for griffins would be cool :3

And Flitter, that would be an amazingly beautiful Hum-Bum :D
Naesala♥ImageImage♥Solveig
AuraDragoness

Postby Liger-kun » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:16 am

Benathorn wrote:
FlitterRayne wrote:Could we possibly have a Blue Jay themed humming bumble, but with creative flair? I adore them, and I would be glad to add one to my humming bumble collection! (They're my fave. <3 )

Lastly, would it be possible to have a Yuletilde humming bumble holding ornaments, sort of like the mistletoe from last year? :) Dunno if it's workable, but these are a few ideas, lol. Thank you for reading!

I'll see what I can do. c:

MishaBaby wrote:
Pardus wrote:Maybe a blood bound crow eldesona item?

I came here to suggest this exact same thing. I've been watching for it. I know we're not supposed to suggest specific items, but... well, it's been so long and I'm beginning to wonder if we'll ever be able to have our beloved Bloodbound Crow accompany our Eldesonas. I am familiar with the lore, just as all of you are. But I can never imagine my Eldesona without my soul's companion, I just can't. I hope someday we get them. Even if the Sealer has been relieved from the apprenticeship... the promise we made, the bond that we formed, that "relieving of duty" means nothing in the face of the magnitude of that. Once a Watchcrow, always a Watchcrow.

This is of course a must. Just waiting for the right time to do them but rest assured it is on my to-do list~

I'm just going to say that I love both of these ideas. I would love to see both humming bumbles in my homestead.
I'd love to see more Yuletilde themed humming bumbles

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Liger-kun

Postby shieldmaiden333 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:29 am

We're in the break, but I just properly discovered this mythical creature and I rather think it would make a good bazaar release so I have to jot it down so I don't forget.

Pixiu, Chinese winged lions that are considered lucky and eat gold and silver. Supposedly if they like you they will give you some of their 'food'. :D
530/800 Baubles

Awesome Lucky Pets from Dec18
ImageImage
Chickensmoothie User: Hunith
shieldmaiden333

Postby Khai Dreams » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:32 am

There should be a emoji themed dire wolfs!

Also zodiac themed pets be cool!
Last edited by Archer on Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please remember to edit your previous post rather than double-posting.
my biggest dreams obtained
Khai Dreams

Previous

Return to Site Help, Questions and Suggestions