Suggestions & Site Improvments

Post your Eldemore questions and site suggestions here.

Re: Suggestions & Site Improvments

Postby Hisoka » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:20 pm

I just learned that you can't put special symbols in group titles. I think this would be a helpful addition as it could better help people organize their tabs.

I like to put a checkmark symbol by completed hoards, completed events, and completed monthly outcomes. It helps me stay organized and quickly see what I need to focus on in trading. It's also really satisfying to put a check beside something you've completed, lol.
All of my trade groups are WL locked. If you want to trade a current outcome for one of my normal trade groups, send as suggestion with a message stating what you want! =)
ImageImageImage
Hisoka

Postby Aquasplash ~ » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:00 am

I think there are a few features that it would be nice to see implemented.

- The ability to make an offer on a pet from its page.
- The ability to select and cancel multiple trades.
- The ability to rename/delete/change privacy settings of a group from its page.
- When renaming a group for the current name to come up in the rename box rather than it just being blank.

Nothing critical, but these would be nice to see <3
I have hundreds of bazaar pets and ultra rares/legendaries, and over a thousand rares for trade! I'm looking for Chicken Smoothie pets or C$, or Flight Rising gems or treasure. Send me a trade, or check out my trading thread HERE for more details!
Aquasplash ~

Postby Zayin » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:06 pm

Hisoka wrote:I just learned that you can't put special symbols in group titles. I think this would be a helpful addition as it could better help people organize their tabs.

I like to put a checkmark symbol by completed hoards, completed events, and completed monthly outcomes. It helps me stay organized and quickly see what I need to focus on in trading. It's also really satisfying to put a check beside something you've completed, lol.

I actually just put in an update before the event that will fix that. You should be able to do symbols now.

Aquasplash ~ wrote:I think there are a few features that it would be nice to see implemented.

- The ability to make an offer on a pet from its page.
- The ability to select and cancel multiple trades.
- The ability to rename/delete/change privacy settings of a group from its page.
- When renaming a group for the current name to come up in the rename box rather than it just being blank.

Nothing critical, but these would be nice to see <3

Thanks, these are good ideas. I'll make note of them for future updates.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby lucisabsentia » Wed May 17, 2017 11:45 pm

Hello! This was just a thought I had, I'm not sure if it's feasible or not because I don't know how storage on websites work. However, when working with my Eldsona, I thought it might be cool if there was a way to save outfits, or have a scrapbook feature where you could view looks that your Eldsona has worn in the past.

Again, don't know if that's feasible or not, and it's obviously not really necessary! I also know the Eldsona feature is still in testing. I just thought it was a neat idea, if it's possible.
lucisabsentia

Previous

Return to Site Help, Questions and Suggestions