Suggestions & Site Improvments

Post your Eldemore questions and site suggestions here.

Re: Suggestions & Site Improvments

Postby Mira » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:10 am

I have a Suggestion for The Codex! May for the Species Section could be set a link to the Wiki page wich explains the Species. May it will be helpfull when you visit the Codex and can directly click on the Species to read the lore and info for that. :)

Also making the autofill button in the codex more obvious would be very cool! :)

Mira

Postby Archer » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:20 am

Insanity Abyss wrote:I have a Suggestion for The Codex! May for the Species Section could be set a link to the Wiki page wich explains the Species. May it will be helpfull when you visit the Codex and can directly click on the Species to read the lore and info for that. :)

This is from a fairly old site update, but I assume it's still something they plan to incorporate into the site:
Zayin wrote:-snip-

With the event done, we now have a short list of things that need to be worked on. Chief among them is having a lore section in the Codex, where you can learn all about Eldemore and its locations, species, races, and history. This is something Benathorn has been working quite hard on, along with other pet art.

-snip-

Of course, I don't imagine we'll see this until the lore is all (or mostly all) written out. :)

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator

Postby Spookly » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:57 pm

I really wish we had a mobile setup for the site, it is extremely hard to navigate on phone :(
~~~ TBF
Spookly

Postby *JACKAL* » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:50 pm

Suggestion 1:

Quick link to Bookmarks and profile please? In the black bar where the currency is so no matter what page we are on we can always go there quickly. Or in dropdown tabs like CS has now got.

Have a My Stuff (This instead of Homestead) which holds;

My Stuff
Homestead
Eldesonas
Trading
Bookmarks

Or something like that. :)

Suggestion 2:

Can we drop half the profile stats from the profile e.g Most active Topic and Forum.

Suggestion 3: Not too urgent.

Can we select group before adopting in the monthly and Bazaar adopts? Events aren't necessary.
ImageImage
Image..Image..Image..Image..Image..Image
*JACKAL*

Postby Startedraining » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:56 pm

*JACKAL* wrote:Suggestion 1:

Quick link to Bookmarks and profile please? In the black bar where the currency is so no matter what page we are on we can always go there quickly. Or in dropdown tabs like CS has now got.

Have a My Stuff (This instead of Homestead) which holds;

My Stuff
Homestead
Eldesonas
Trading
Bookmarks

Or something like that. :)

Suggestion 2:

Can we drop half the profile stats from the profile e.g Most active Topic and Forum.

Suggestion 3: Not too urgent.

Can we select group before adopting in the monthly and Bazaar adopts? Events aren't necessary.

Suggestion 1:
I don't support a dropdown menu, it's hard on mobile users. ~

Suggestions 2:
The profile stats go away after a while already ^w^
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby *JACKAL* » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:41 pm

-Big Snip-
Startedraining wrote:
Suggestion 1:

Suggestions 2:

How long on suggestion 2, over 2 years? Because mine have been there since I've joined and they've never gone away. I know because I'm not that active in the forums. I expect that those that are active my never lose them because they are always posting, but I don't. Couldn't we just have an option to turn that part off. In the sig I meant. I said profile but I meant sig.

You are right about suggestion 1 But it's only ever difficult for CS style events, I never really had any problems with the drop down otherwise. Could be slightly annoying though I guess.
Last edited by *JACKAL* on Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
*JACKAL*

Postby Startedraining » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:53 pm

*JACKAL* wrote:-Big Snip-
Startedraining wrote:
Suggestion 1:

Suggestions 2:

How long on suggestion 2, over 2 years? Because mine have been there since I've joined and they've never gone away. I know because I'm not that active in the forums. I expect that those that are active my never lose them because they are always posting, but I don't. Couldn't we just have an option to turn that part off.

You are right about suggestion 1 But it's only ever difficult for CS style events, I never really had any problems with the drop down otherwise. Could be slightly annoying though.

I believe mine went away as soon as the topic I had been most active in had been locked. Though I'm not exactly sure, I just know that it does go away.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby *JACKAL* » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:02 pm

Startedraining wrote:
Startedraining wrote:
Suggestion 1:

Suggestions 2:

How long on suggestion 2, over 2 years? Because mine have been there since I've joined and they've never gone away. I know because I'm not that active in the forums. I expect that those that are active my never lose them because they are always posting, but I don't. Couldn't we just have an option to turn that part off.

You are right about suggestion 1 But it's only ever difficult for CS style events, I never really had any problems with the drop down otherwise. Could be slightly annoying though.

I believe mine went away as soon as the topic I had been most active in had been locked. Though I'm not exactly sure, I just know that it does go away.

How though? My topic was locked as soon as it started and it's still my most active topic. And that's all from 2014.
ImageImage
*JACKAL*

Postby Grifforik » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:52 pm

*JACKAL* wrote:
Startedraining wrote:
Startedraining wrote:
Suggestion 1:

Suggestions 2:

How though? My topic was locked as soon as it started and it's still my most active topic. And that's all from 2014.

Why get rid of it? Its easier to see to find things from other people. I know I've lost a thread or two but know active people on there so I click on their stuff and find it.
As to the menu change, I don't agree, it would be a pain to have click and go places, or us a drop down menu, since I can just click and go now instead. Sort of redundant.
Grifforik

Postby *JACKAL* » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:57 pm

Drop down or not, I just want the quick link to sig and bookmarks
ImageImage
*JACKAL*

PreviousNext

Return to Site Help, Questions and Suggestions