Site Q & A

Post your Eldemore questions and site suggestions here.

Re: Site Q & A

Postby Startedraining » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:27 pm

Marras wrote:Umm... are the copper, silver and gold baubles the same? :D Hahah i've always wondered that is there 3 type of currency, but then again i tought naah, it can't be and why there would be three different types or values or something.

Now i checked that the copper bag is like ... what... 100 baubles, silver is 200 and gold is 400 - That the different metals represents the amount of the baubles you get. Now i tought to buy the silver bag (because the Elvian Add-on Pack is so cool! I need it in my life rn), but there is no any changes in the right corner where's the bauble picture... what did i doo??? :D Did i broke something? Did i just buy some different baubles than the original ones? Oh god no. I'm terrible at this. Or will the baubles just take some time untill they show up? I'm confused, please help me :shock:

The bags of baubles represent how many baubles you are buying, there is no difference in their value ^w^

If you've purchased baubles, it may take a few minutes for them to appear on your account. If it has been a long time, more than a few hours, you should send a PM to one of the administrators and they can solve that problem.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Marras » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:31 pm

Thank you so much Startedraining for the reply!
I've waited now about 13 minutes (i had a notice on my phone where i can see the time i bought something) - I will shout and panic again here if there will be no baubles for me :D + contact admins too.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
ImageImage
Marras

Postby FlitterRayne » Wed May 17, 2017 2:54 am

I was wondering if there is any reason why we don't have an incentive, or bonus, for purchasing larger amounts of baubles?

On Chicken Smoothie they give you an extra 20C$ for purchasing $10 worth of C$, and an extra amount for spending $20 as well.

I only occasionally purchase baubles for myself here, though I do occasionally. But I always by the $5 amount because what's the point in buying more than you need? Even if I'm buying a set that cost 20 extra baubles, I'd trade for that extra 20 and stick with spending $5. Whereas if there was a 'bonus' for purchasing $10 of baubles, I might actually go ahead and buy more.

This is just a thought, and yes, I know you're not Chicken Smoothie, lol. But it's something that I've seen working, and would love to see here. Make it worth my real life money, please. :)
On June 17th, 2017 my Mother left us to gain her entry to God's kingdom. I would welcome any and all prayers her, but please, send no gifts. My thanks.

Known as "FlitterRayne" on Chicken Smoothie as well. Trades in both places welcomed!
FlitterRayne

Postby Sany » Wed May 17, 2017 12:03 pm

FlitterRayne wrote:I was wondering if there is any reason why we don't have an incentive, or bonus, for purchasing larger amounts of baubles?

On Chicken Smoothie they give you an extra 20C$ for purchasing $10 worth of C$, and an extra amount for spending $20 as well.

I only occasionally purchase baubles for myself here, though I do occasionally. But I always by the $5 amount because what's the point in buying more than you need? Even if I'm buying a set that cost 20 extra baubles, I'd trade for that extra 20 and stick with spending $5. Whereas if there was a 'bonus' for purchasing $10 of baubles, I might actually go ahead and buy more.

This is just a thought, and yes, I know you're not Chicken Smoothie, lol. But it's something that I've seen working, and would love to see here. Make it worth my real life money, please. :)

You do have the discount though, somewhere in March. I usually buy with the 5$ and then buy more when there's the discount (I think it's 20% more baubles then).
Looking at my purchase history, there's a sale in end November/begin December too (I know they're related to holidays, but I'm thinking they're probably American as I don't recognise the periods as special. Maybe Thanksgiving and St. Patrick's day?).

F O L L O W lalaY O U R lala D R E A M S

My Hoards
♥ Jackalopes
♥ Stage 1 Otterlings
♥ Cuttlefish
♥ Stage 1 Foo Dogs
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
lalalalalala
Haiia, I'm your average Eldemore addict!
I love all sorts of art, such as music,
crochet, photography and painting!
In real life, I'm a busy PhD student
and teaching assistent in medical sciences.
Oh, did I mention I'm a total Eld addict? ♥

lalalalalalalalalaT H E Y lala K N O W lala T H E lala W A Y
Sany

Postby Archer » Wed May 17, 2017 7:09 pm

FlitterRayne wrote:I was wondering if there is any reason why we don't have an incentive, or bonus, for purchasing larger amounts of baubles?

The lower amounts may not have bonuses, but the Bags of Baubles option does get you 200 extra baubles since you're only paying $50 for $60 worth of baubles. :)

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator

Postby Dragonfirespinner » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:31 pm

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question, but here goes: What does one do about trades that are never answered? For example, responding to a giveaway and getting no answer for a couple of months, or trying to donate pets and again getting no answer for the same amount of time. I admit that I am fairly new and maybe don't quite get the process, but don't know whether to just cancel all these trades and requests and forget about them or hang on a bit longer?
"Real names tell you the story of the things they belong to."
JRR Tolkien
Dragonfirespinner

Postby Sphye » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:36 pm

Dragonfirespinner wrote:I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question, but here goes: What does one do about trades that are never answered? For example, responding to a giveaway and getting no answer for a couple of months, or trying to donate pets and again getting no answer for the same amount of time. I admit that I am fairly new and maybe don't quite get the process, but don't know whether to just cancel all these trades and requests and forget about them or hang on a bit longer?

It's up to your preference whether to cancel or to wait. If you do choose to cancel trades that don't receive a response within a certain timeframe, you can let your trading partner know why in a message.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby LazerBurn » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:17 pm

Hello, I was wondering why Eldemore doesn't support COPPA? Why can't younger kids play too?
Hi, I'm LazerBurn. Feel free to trade with me, and please respect my trade rules. My trade topic is listed below.
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=11393

If you're looking for a role play about elemental ancestors, kingdoms, and adventure click the link below for the Eldemore role play, Elemental Wars.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12283
LazerBurn

Postby Sphye » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:15 pm

LazerBurn wrote:Hello, I was wondering why Eldemore doesn't support COPPA? Why can't younger kids play too?

The Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule, COPPA, involves additional requirements for a website to keep from collecting certain information from children under the age of 13. Any website must choose whether to move forward accordingly with the extra rules, or to require users be over 12 to play, and Eldemore finds it safer and better regulated to require users to wait until reaching at least 13 years old before playing to ensure safety without a significantly greater need for moderation than is otherwise necessary.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Icecreme » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:21 pm

How do pet rarities work? Thanks ma'am.
Icecreme wrote:
Heya! I'm Icecreme! I'll change my username a bit, but it will always have Icecreme in it so feel free to just call me Icecreme. If you need some help don't hesitate to PM me, but I won't be able to get on my computer to draw very often because of school. :c

ImageImageImageImage
Icecreme

PreviousNext

Return to Site Help, Questions and Suggestions