Site Q & A

Post your Eldemore questions and site suggestions here.

Re: Site Q & A

Postby bulldog » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:37 pm

Oh okay, thank you!
ImageImageImage
bulldog

Postby Kiinotasha » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:03 am

Why were the bauble and pygmy images changed? Just curious.
"It has been said that 'Time heals all wounds', I do not agree. The wounds remain in time the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone." -Rose Kenady
ImageBy Skelisteri
ImageImageImage
Kiinotasha

Postby Benathorn » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:35 am

Kiinotasha wrote:Why were the bauble and pygmy images changed? Just curious.

We just wanted to update with a fresh and more simple look is all. Those graphics were done over four years ago and it seemed like a good time to update them.
Benathorn
Administrator

Postby Kiinotasha » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:25 am

Benathorn wrote:
Kiinotasha wrote:Why were the bauble and pygmy images changed? Just curious.

We just wanted to update with a fresh and more simple look is all. Those graphics were done over four years ago and it seemed like a good time to update them.

Ah okay, thanks Bena!
"It has been said that 'Time heals all wounds', I do not agree. The wounds remain in time the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone." -Rose Kenady
ImageBy Skelisteri
ImageImageImage
Kiinotasha

Postby Liger-kun » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:29 am

Will the recent pets ever get their titles in the outcomes thread? I don't mind waiting I've just been wondering sense I really enjoy naming my pets.
(Also the new graghics look amazing!)

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Liger-kun

Postby RainbowTheAlbinoServal » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:10 pm

Why hadn't my oldest pet (some sea servals that is 11 days old) grown yet?
Or i'm I missing something? I thought pets grow at 8 days, but no.
RainbowTheAlbinoServal

Postby Kiinotasha » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:51 pm

RainbowTheAlbinoServal wrote:Why hadn't my oldest pet (some sea servals that is 11 days old) grown yet?
Or i'm I missing something? I thought pets grow at 8 days, but no.

Those severals that you have don't grow until they are at least 18 days old, so you have seven more days until you see their next stage. You can find the times for your March pets to grow here. Each pet has its own day that it grows on and it changes from month to month. There isn't a set day for a growth.
ImageBy Skelisteri
ImageImageImage
Kiinotasha

Postby bulldog » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:14 am

Im unsure if this has been answered or not before but I was wondering if there's going to be a way to trade items? I missed some for my eldsonas from one of the events a while back so I was just wondering if there's going to be a trading system added for those? And if there will be is there any estimate about how long it'll be before it's set in place?
ImageImageImage
bulldog

Postby Kiinotasha » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:03 am

bulldog wrote:Im unsure if this has been answered or not before but I was wondering if there's going to be a way to trade items? I missed some for my eldsonas from one of the events a while back so I was just wondering if there's going to be a trading system added for those? And if there will be is there any estimate about how long it'll be before it's set in place?

There is going to be a way to trade items in the future, however I don't believe we have an estimated date set for it yet
ImageBy Skelisteri
ImageImageImage
Kiinotasha

Postby Marras » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:24 pm

Umm... are the copper, silver and gold baubles the same? :D Hahah i've always wondered that is there 3 type of currency, but then again i tought naah, it can't be and why there would be three different types or values or something.

Now i checked that the copper bag is like ... what... 100 baubles, silver is 200 and gold is 400 - That the different metals represents the amount of the baubles you get. Now i decided to buy the silver bag (because the Elvian Add-on Pack is so cool! I need it in my life rn and i have a weak spot what comes to freckles or anything that reminds me of freckles), all went nicely and i got the "Your baubles have been successfully added to your account." but there is no any changes in the right corner where's the bauble picture... what did i doo??? :D Did i broke something? Did i just buy some different baubles than the original ones? Oh god no. I'm terrible at this. Or will the baubles just take some time untill they show up? I'm confused, please help me :shock:
Last edited by Marras on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
ImageImage
Marras

PreviousNext

Return to Site Help, Questions and Suggestions