Any Musical Theatre lovers?

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Any Musical Theatre lovers?

Postby LobadelasRosas » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:54 pm

Hi! I'm a huge musical theatre lover, and I was wondering if there was anyone else out there who shared a love for theatre. I really don't have a lot of friends that enjoy theatre so I'm curious if anyone else likes theatre on this site.
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
LobadelasRosas

Re: Any Musical Theatre lovers?

Postby Percifrax » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:25 pm

Did I hear Musical Theatre!? That's my life. What are your favorite plays? Mine are Wicked, Hamilton, Lion King, Rent, Chicago, Phantom of the Opera, and Legally Blonde the Musical.
Flight RisingChickenSmoothie
He/him • ENFP • Team Mystic • Hufflepuff
Percifrax

Postby LobadelasRosas » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:49 am

*SCREAMS INTERNALLY* I didn't expect anyone to reply! My favorite shows are Wicked, Cats, The Phantom of the Opera, Into the Woods, Miss Saigon, Chicago, and Hamilton!
LobadelasRosas

Postby rougeBlatant » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:08 pm

Hey there! I love musical theatre I love listening to it on my way to college (Though I only have Hamilton on my phone :/.)
Anyway, my favourites are Phantom of the opera, Les Misérables, Wicked. (I can never decide between the three)
I've been to see: Wicked, Phantom, Les Mis, Jersey boys, Lion king, Cats, Mamma Mia and Hairspray (Unprofessional production)
I want to see: Evita, Aspects of love, Chicago, West side story, Count of Monte Cristo and Hamilton.

One of the most ridiculous things I heard when I went to Wicked with my old high school was one of the boys complaining "It was boring because there was too much singing."
Flame and shadow. One cannot exist without the other.
~'Red Queen' Victoria Aveyard

Ödetta
rougeBlatant

Postby Kittycentral » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:45 pm

Ah, hey there!! I love musical theatre! Most of the musicals already listed throughout this thread so far are some of my favorites as well, although I’ve only ever been able to see a few live productions. ^^’ I listen to them whenever I can though, hahah! (I totally don’t have an overflowing playlist consisting of pure Broadway and plenty of other cast recordings.. haha...) One I have quite recently started to listen to a bit more again has been Dear Evan Hansen. It’s simply beautiful, and the vocals are phenomenal. ;;

Unfortunately, I don’t have many friends who are as enthusiastic or interested in theatre as me either, so I rely on my poor cat to stare at me unamused as I passionately belt out whatever my vocal range lets me. :lol: She gets the whole scoop on favorite scenes, reenactments, and a whole lot more that shall go unsaid for now. :lol:

It’s nice to meet you all, I’m glad we can all plan to take over the world connect here. ;)
Kittycentral

Return to Entertainment