Eldemore is Taking a Break

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Re: Eldemore is Taking a Break

Postby Lost nightingale » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:07 pm

Polly44 wrote:I have to admit that the events are one of the things I miss the most. The storyline and the characters were amazing and it was all so much fun. I've tried to get into the CS events instead, but I just can't. It's boring and I hate spending lord knows how long searching for that blasted banner every 15 minutes. xD

Thats a absolute mood, I started on cs before finding eldemore and now I struggle to keep up with cs lol
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lost nightingale

Postby Matreats » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:40 pm

Lost nightingale wrote:
Polly44 wrote:I have to admit that the events are one of the things I miss the most. The storyline and the characters were amazing and it was all so much fun. I've tried to get into the CS events instead, but I just can't. It's boring and I hate spending lord knows how long searching for that blasted banner every 15 minutes. xD

Thats a absolute mood, I started on cs before finding eldemore and now I struggle to keep up with cs lol

SMALKFJSDFLK MOOOOODDD

╒═══════════════╕
Hello there! My name is Matisse,
and I enjoy drawing, Undertale,
Minecraft, Voltron, Pokemon,
and Eldemore. I'm more active
on Eldemore, so feel free to
send a trade! I don't care much
for pet rarities, just looks.

╘═══════════════╛
╒═══════════════╕
╘═══════════════╛
ᏢᎪᏆᎥᎬᏁᏟᎬ
ᎽᎬᎥᏞᎠs

u

Matreats

Postby Burger » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:57 am

Lost nightingale wrote:

I agree with all of this, I started on CS but quickly lost interest and Elde is just so endearing with its characters and world building. I may not be super active in the forum community but talking about ongoing events with the rest of the elde userbase was such fun! All of the speculation and new characters, inside jokes from previous years, even pets dedicated to beloved fan favorites.

Extras group are UFT for Flight Rising, pm me on there!

Why yes, I am carrying an egg around as my companion, what of it?
Burger

Postby SilverTiger » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:03 am

I enjoy CS events myself, but the vibe is very different. CS feels... I'm not sure. Mechanical? I'm just pushing a button to get a pet to fill out my wishlist, even the summer vacation event is an isolated event that changes every year. Compared to that, the characters in Eldemore remember us, tease us, love the 'us' that is in this game. It's a very nice feeling, and always made me feel warm.

I can't wait to see them again, even if it might take a little time even after the game gets back on its feet.
SilverTiger

Postby Matreats » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:13 am

SilverTiger wrote:

I enjoy CS events myself, but the vibe is very different. CS feels... I'm not sure. Mechanical? I'm just pushing a button to get a pet to fill out my wishlist, even the summer vacation event is an isolated event that changes every year. Compared to that, the characters in Eldemore remember us, tease us, love the 'us' that is in this game. It's a very nice feeling, and always made me feel warm.

I can't wait to see them again, even if it might take a little time even after the game gets back on its feet.

I agree!!!!

╒═══════════════╕
Hello there! My name is Matisse,
and I enjoy drawing, Undertale,
Minecraft, Voltron, Pokemon,
and Eldemore. I'm more active
on Eldemore, so feel free to
send a trade! I don't care much
for pet rarities, just looks.

╘═══════════════╛
╒═══════════════╕
╘═══════════════╛
ᏢᎪᏆᎥᎬᏁᏟᎬ
ᎽᎬᎥᏞᎠs

u

Matreats

Postby V064 » Mon May 03, 2021 3:34 am

Lost nightingale wrote:

If it helps at all, when you go to your page or the token exchange, you can just keep hitting refresh until the banner pops up and click it then, rather than having to search for it throughout various pages. It's still boring and tedious, but... better than going to pages you didn't want to visit in the first place.
V064

Postby LonelyRyu » Mon May 10, 2021 9:31 pm

I wonder if this place is coming back, so-to-speak or has Eldemore been abandoned?
I don't use social media so I don't know what is going on
Image Imaginary Air Bender
LonelyRyu

Postby the black swordsman » Tue May 11, 2021 8:43 am

LonelyRyu wrote:I wonder if this place is coming back, so-to-speak or has Eldemore been abandoned?
I don't use social media so I don't know what is going on

there was a update in january hoping for this year
the black swordsman

Postby Uspar » Sun May 16, 2021 6:03 am

SilverTiger wrote:

I couldn't agree more, the events were my favourite part of Eldemore <3
I came back after over a year and there is still 0 commuication. Disgraceful behaviour
Uspar

Postby Saphira455 » Sun May 16, 2021 11:39 pm

SilverTiger wrote:

I absolutely agree with this! The storyline was stunning and I remember the events I was in, VERY fondly.
Wow, nothing here! Still, I will get something in here sometime.
Saphira455

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment