Projects?

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Projects?

Postby Willzel » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:21 am

Is anyone working on any new projects, maybe something they've never done before? I've been trying to work with a program called Twine, which is used to make story-like games but can have music and such added to it as well- except I have to learn javascript to do that >~> To start with I'm just trying to finish a simple branching story to get the hang of how the most basic parts of the program work.

What has everyone else been up to?

and do you have any good beginner resources for pyGame and/or lua/lOve?
---
he * him
Willzel

Re: Projects?

Postby Startedraining » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:53 pm

I've been working mostly on my move out of state, so I can't really express anything I've done physically as a project, however I am doing some more digital art and AttemptingTM to branch out of my comfort zone.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Goblin » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:11 am

I'm trying to get back into more creative art based stuff that my ADHD kind if kept me from getting into when I was untreated. Mainly watercolor and photography, I'm actually planning a website for my photography so I'll have to learn some coding here myself soon since I want to make it from scratch.
Goblin

Postby Vazchu » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:14 pm

Lately I've been writing a lot on one of my short novels which isn't all that short anymore. I've had such a great writers-flow this past year that it's insane how much I've written. I'm merely at chapter four but I'm closing in on 214 pages.

And I've also been getting back into drawing. Still a lot of traditional art through, am trying to get back more into digital art again after buying a new tablet last spring (after 3-4 years of feeling like my old one had done its part since it wasn't working any longer).

Other than that my greatest project in this life ... Is restoring and renovating my cottage and make it into my forever-home. And that one includes so much I don't know how to do. Next up is renovating windows. Which is scary since I probably will break the 182 year old glass by mistake if I'm not careful.

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.
Vazchu

Return to Entertainment