Pokemon (in General)

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Re: Pokemon (in General)

Postby ElijahWilkes » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:32 pm

Welp, the typing for the new legends was revealed and the typings simply just don't fit the designs of them at all. Plus, they both have the most overused type when it comes to legends. And they're each weak to the main type you'd expect each of them to be. I'm honestly very disappointed with this reveal. However, the Rotom Pokedex does look like it could be interesting. owo
ElijahWilkes

Postby Patch » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:44 pm

The Rotom dex looks adorable. ♥
Wanna keep in touch with me? You can find me writing and derping around on Advanced Scribes:
[ Click here to view profile. ]
(If you like role playing or just writing overall, I recommend checking it out. ♥)
Patch

Postby RainbowFinch » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:13 pm

I actually love Lunala being a dual with ghost, but I do agree that the typings are a bit strange. I think they might have something to do with plot, steel and ghost seem like they have a purpose. Since both are dual psychic, I bet the second typing has something to do with the story. At least I hope so. I assumed it would have been a fire dual and a dark dual but I am pleasently surprised with something different.

I am assuming soul linking will be part of this game, attaching soul linking with mega pokemon. Especially since they revealed new communication with pokemon through rotom pokedex. I am super excited about that. I was really hopeing a new pokemon release, like the beggining bird or that dog. I do like that the proff pointed out that their islands have really rare pokemon, which is fun meaning a ton of new pokemon or harder to get pokemon.

Being the 20th I had been hopeing for pokemon following behind once more, but if I can talk to my pokemon I am down for that! I am super hopeing the after elite four game gives the possibility of heading out to past regions (man I would love so much).

Really wanted more pokemon releases and very surprised we didnt get any reveal with the enemy. A lot of speculation about the assistance because no crime orginization revealed yet and not plot. My thought was eternal day and eternal night, BUT that is very similiar to sapphire and ruby with earth and water. So not sure they would go that similiar for the 20th.

In other pokemon news, Pokemon Go will be shown at E3 this year with gameplay!
ImageImageImageImage
- He/Him or They/Them Pronouns Please -
RainbowFinch

Postby muriel » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:27 pm

So i've started playing Pokemon Go....

its so addicting it's bad

and what's spoopy is that my nearest PokeStop is at a friggin cemetery hahahahaha I could hop the fence at my house cos it's literally right there but i don't want too at the same time because its a construction zone id be going into and that trespassing so i dont want to go to jail
    yeet
    I still check in once in a while. Feel free to trade or pm me.
muriel

Postby KisaWolfz » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:11 pm

I love Pokemon Go!
I am Team Mystic. This game is sooo addicting.

KisaWolfz

Postby KittyCatKita » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:04 am

UNDYNE. wrote:So i've started playing Pokemon Go....

and what's spoopy is that my nearest PokeStop is at a friggin cemetery hahahahaha I could hop the fence at my house cos it's literally right there but i don't want too at the same time because its a construction zone id be going into and that trespassing so i dont want to go to jail

Probably best not to trespass and get in trouble just to pop by the PokeStop lol I'm sure there is another one that might be nearby that is a little more legal to get into until the construction is finished and you can access the cemetery again.
KittyCatKita wrote:I don't have a lot of time for this site anymore due to real life,
but feel free to send trades. It may just take me a
while to get back to you (months realistically so
please be patient). I recently disbanded my
complete collection, so there's lots for trade!
Anything in my locked groups are being kept
since they are my favourites <3
~Kita

~ Eldemore Artist Dec 2013 to Nov 2017 ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KittyCatKita

Postby muriel » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:48 am

KittyCatKita wrote:
UNDYNE. wrote:So i've started playing Pokemon Go....

Probably best not to trespass and get in trouble just to pop by the PokeStop lol I'm sure there is another one that might be nearby that is a little more legal to get into until the construction is finished and you can access the cemetery again.

It's funny because that's the only one by my house
But now being at my moms place theirs hundreds of them and it's ridiculous XD

But I kinda maybe went on a Pokemon spree last night until 1130 with three grown adults who were all playing the game as well

And what was also hilarious was where their were three incensed Poke stops everyone was their and then when those died out their were three more about a five minute drive away so we're all going their and oh man it was bad

But I did manage to add 68 Pokemon to my collection ⊙ω⊙
    yeet
muriel

Postby KittyCatKita » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:38 pm

On another note to people playing pokemon go; http://aetherfl0w.tumblr.com/post/147236559130/pokémon-go-psa-safety-warning ; check this out. Be safe out there.

Not sure why the link isn't copying property, sorry about that, just copy and paste. It basically says that people have been being robbed at gunpoint at pokestops by people using the lure module. Be safe.
KittyCatKita wrote:I don't have a lot of time for this site anymore due to real life,
but feel free to send trades. It may just take me a
while to get back to you (months realistically so
please be patient). I recently disbanded my
complete collection, so there's lots for trade!
Anything in my locked groups are being kept
since they are my favourites <3
~Kita

~ Eldemore Artist Dec 2013 to Nov 2017 ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KittyCatKita

Postby muriel » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:44 pm

KittyCatKita wrote:On another note to people playing pokemon go; http://aetherfl0w.tumblr.com/post/147236559130/pokémon-go-psa-safety-warning ; check this out. Be safe out there.

Not sure why the link isn't copying property, sorry about that, just copy and paste. It basically says that people have been being robbed at gunpoint at pokestops by people using the lure module. Be safe.

I heard about that. It's crazy. I went out last night but we stayed in the car most of the time
    yeet
muriel

Postby UniqueZephlyn » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:37 am

My first game was diamond, I picked turtwig cause turtles and its the "hardest" starter.
Is there a shiny thread floating around here? If not..
What shiny pokemon do you own..?
I will rarely get on unless there is a event on. Sorry guys, though my only interest pretty much will be getting a set of full pets for each event.
ImageSophie </3
(Thank you So much Moosh)
UniqueZephlyn

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment