Pokemon (in General)

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Re: Pokemon (in General)

Postby KittyCatKita » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:37 pm

I don't think that there is, but I don't snoop the forums much

What shiny pokemon do you own?

I personally have a shiny dragonair and a shiny crowbat that was hatched for me by RainbowFinch as a thank you for a shiny charmander (evolved it to a charizard) I gifted him as a surprise ^^

On another note, is anyone really unsure how the live action pokemon movie will go over? XD
KittyCatKita wrote:I don't have a lot of time for this site anymore due to real life,
but feel free to send trades. It may just take me a
while to get back to you (months realistically so
please be patient). I recently disbanded my
complete collection, so there's lots for trade!
Anything in my locked groups are being kept
since they are my favourites <3
~Kita

~ Eldemore Artist Dec 2013 to Nov 2017 ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KittyCatKita

Postby Death&Ruin » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:57 am

Sadly, I can't play Pokémon Go, I don't have the right Android Version :< I refuse to buy a new phone just so that I can play this game, though. Buying a new console for a new main Pokémon game is a different thing, but a mobile game, and one that still has some issues? No thanks. I might reconsider once the app runs more smoothly and more content is added, though. My phone's starting to cause trouble, so I might need a new phone soon, anyway.

UniqueZephlyn wrote:What shiny pokemon do you own?

I own a handful! I got most of them over wondertrade, but three or for of them I caught myself :>

Delibird, Ninetails, Kyurem, Delphox, Aggron, Ditto, Aurorus, Basculin and Rayquaza are the ones I can think of off of my head :>
Death&Ruin

Postby RainbowFinch » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:06 am

What shiny pokemon do you own..?

I own a Shiny Umbreon named "Pitch" - took me over a 1000 eggs to hatch this, and months of time. Worth it
I own a Shiny Charizard named "Ares" - Present from KittyCatKita, a surprise gift while I was going through a really rough time.
I own a Shiny Tangrowth named "Ivy" - she was a total unexpected hatch just was filling out my pokedex and needed a second Tangela to evolve.

I also own a few shiny legendaries because of the past event releases. I might also own a shiny I am forgetting that I got in wondertrade one day, pretty sure that happened and shocked me. Would have to check X. I listed off the ones that are important. I have hatched 3 shinies in the years owning X, Pitch, Ivy and KittyCatKita's Crobat.

In other news hit lv 16 in Pokemon go and got both a wild Ponyta and Growlithe - I been wanting Growlithe sooo bad.

Question: Does anyone have a go to Team or Dream Team?

Mine changes a bit with new gens; but I always need Umbreon, Charizard, Arcanine, Lapras.
The Last 2 are kinda trade off's BUT I think Sylveon has found a perminant place on the team, totally unintentional but my Nexus kicks butt and wormed his way into my heart. The last spot switches a lot, Raichu, Joltik, Noivern, Goodra are really pokemon I love.

Question: Do you name your pokemon?
Yes, all the time. I even named most of the 1000+ eevees I hatched before Pitch. Literally every pokemon I can name, cause you can't name traded, gets a name
ImageImageImageImage
- He/Him or They/Them Pronouns Please -
RainbowFinch

Postby muriel » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:00 pm

What shiny Pokemon do you own?

None! Yay for me!

Go to team or dream team?
My personal dream team is just Eevee everywhere. Regular eevee, and all its eeveelutions! I've also got a thing for fire types such as Growlithe, Ponyta and it's evolutions, and that's about it.

Do you name your Pokemon?
Yes, yes I do. I named my Growlithe in Pokemon GO Grillby because I'm Undertrash like that. I named Mankey "Spankey" and Ekans "Traf" because the sound it makes. I figured ekans is just snake backwards soooo ;3
    yeet
    I still check in once in a while. Feel free to trade or pm me.
muriel

Postby Polly44 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:00 pm

What shiny Pokemon do you own?

Hmmm, not very many actually. Only three spring to mind, one i was given a non-legit shiny Ponyta when i met someone on some forum or other that was kind enough to give me and my brother a load of non-legit dreamies of ours.
A shiny Articuno i won in a lottery on a forum somewhere i think.
And a shiny Scizor which i evolved sometime after i caught it as a Scyther randomly one day.
I would love a shiny Fletchling though and have tried so hard to hatch one, but had no luck. xD

My brother has had more luck, though only one springs to mind- he hatched a shiny Magikarp one day, after trying for a few days and is now a shiny Gyarados. And he has a non-legit shiny Rayquazza.

Go to team is pretty much my favourite Pokemon- e.g- Rapidash, Talonflame, Charizard and a few others i can't remember cuz i haven't played in a while. Dream team would be just my faveourite Pokemon really.

Nope!

I have played Pokemon GO, but my phone doesn't have internet unless i am at home or work, so i can't really go out and do anything. Not too fussed either. It's a great idea, but not my kind of thing.

Oh and i saw a thing on Facebook about GAME giving away codes for a free Arceaus from 1st August- 24th August for Pokemon X/Y and ORAS.
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby KittyCatKita » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:00 pm

Polly44 wrote:Oh and i saw a thing on Facebook about GAME giving away codes for a free Arceaus from 1st August- 24th August for Pokemon X/Y and ORAS.

Yes that's right. GameStops and hopefully EB Games (Not sure about Asia/Europe sorry) are supposed to have code cards with Arceus, August 1st to 24th for the 20th anniversary. They have had an event legendary released every month this year. Victini, Keldeo, Genesect and Meloetta are scheduled after Arceus.

My team is pretty much always the same when I can get them XD It is Blaziken (Ryohu), Sandslash (Richter), Crobat (Silas), Milotic (Shri), Shiny Dragonair (Ria or Rio), and Espeon (Serena). They are some of my favourite pokemon ever and I use them on my team all the time even if they aren't the best <3

I only nickname my actual team. The rest of the pokemon I caught to complete the pokedex I didn't bother naming no. My team's names are in the question above XD
KittyCatKita wrote:I don't have a lot of time for this site anymore due to real life,
but feel free to send trades. It may just take me a
while to get back to you (months realistically so
please be patient). I recently disbanded my
complete collection, so there's lots for trade!
Anything in my locked groups are being kept
since they are my favourites <3
~Kita

~ Eldemore Artist Dec 2013 to Nov 2017 ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KittyCatKita

Postby Aquarine » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:46 pm

I'm hoping to get that Arceus later this week.

My main team, yes. Others, no.

What shiny pokemon do you own?
I have:
Lv.100 Ho-oh from Wonder trade - My first shiny.
Zekrom from GTS
Entei (GTS)
Kyurem (GTS)
Gardevoir (Wondertrade)
Tangrowth (Wondertrade)
Magmortar (GTS)
Treeko (Wondertrade)
Solosis (I didn't know until I sent it out to battle -Wondertrade)
Flabebe (I caught this one myself)
Pancham (Also caught by me)
I also had lv 100 Metapod with only one move - "harden" but I traded it away for Suicune.

It's possible many of them are hacked ones - But meh, I okay with it.
>~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~<

Hi :)
I hope you have a nice day <3

>~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~<
This little Chillawing is called Dulcibella.
She's my custom pet I won from the raffle <3
Lovable and sweet, she loves to eat honey~
Aquarine

Postby Shin-Ah » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:50 am

anybody else wondering how breeding will work between kanto and alola vulpix/ninetails?
Image A ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴀᴅᴇs ᴜɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ
Rᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɴᴋ ᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅs, ʏᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪɴᴇ
Lᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴅᴇ ʀᴜsʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜAɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ᴡᴇ sʜᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
-Aᴍᴀʟᴇᴇ
Sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ, Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀᴘᴜɴᴋ
Sʜɪɴ-Aʜ ᴏʀ Jᴀyɴᴀ
Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Mᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ Iᴋᴇ Fʀᴏᴍ Fɪʀᴇ Eᴍʙʟᴇᴍ
Sᴏᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ Aɴxɪᴏᴜs
Cʜᴀᴏᴛɪᴄ Gᴏᴏᴅ, INFP
Trade DA CS
Felis Fire Lioden
Fan fics Avatar Source
Charahub Pokefarm
ImageImageImageImageImage
Shin-Ah

Postby Death&Ruin » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:53 pm

Shin-Ah wrote:anybody else wondering how breeding will work between kanto and alola vulpix/ninetails?

Didn't it say somewhere that we won't be able to get regular Vulpix/Ninetales in the game unless we transfer it from X/Y or ORAS? So I guess that if you bred an Alolan Vulpix/Ninetales with a Kanto one, you'd just get another Alolan one. Though I'm not 100% sure about it! I could totally imagine it being a 50/50 ratio or the outcome being determined by the mother, i.e. if the mother is a Kanto Vulpix/Ninetales and the father the Alolan form, their offspring will be the Kanto form and the other way round.

I reeeeaaaally loved the new update and can't wait for next week! I hope that we'll get some more Alola forms and more evolutions, especially the starters. I really want to know whether the chinese leak is legit or not, haha.

Edit: I just saw the CoroCoro leaks for this month, and I must say that I am pumped! While I quite like the new Gen7 Pokémon we've been shown, I am especially excited about the two new Alolan forms that are shown! Alolan Meowth loogs so smug, and I love it's dark type; it suits it so well! Many fans have sugested Persian being a dark type because it would make so much sense, and now it looks like we're finally getting just that! I really can't wait to see Persian's Alolan form and hope that it will be revealed on friday.

And Alolan Marowak ... my god, this is so awesome! Marowak is one of my favourite pokemon, and I always wanted it to get more love! I was hoping for a mega evolution, but honestly, I'm just happy that it got attention. Its new typing (fire/ghost) is amazing and a nice shout out to its Gen1 story and Cubone's and Marowak's pokedex entries. The fire type was predictable, since the official site for Sun and moon hinted at it, but the gost typing really surprised me,and I couldn't be happier! I really love the typing, I love the new colors it gets and those ghostly flames are just a neat little extra! I can't wait to see it in action; I hope we'll see some in game footage of it on friday, and I really, really want this pokemon on my team!

What about you guys? What do you think about the CoroCoro leak?
Death&Ruin

Postby Ajax » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:06 pm

What shiny pokemon do you own..?
I have been playing on an emulator and when my old laptop broke i probably lost all my saves so i will just list all the shiny Pokemon i have encountered and probably lost in both real games and fan games. I'm sure that i will forget some shinies since i have encountered a lot of them.

Noctowl in Crystal. I found the guy when i was second grade and didn't knew what a Shiny Pokemon was. I found him after i beat Morty and i thought it was something like a reward for beating him (I knew that Ash had a Shiny Noctowl that he used against Morty). Too bad that i played the game on a browser and i didn't had an account to save the game. RIP Noctowl.

Magnemite in Fire Red or Leaf Green. I was playing a nuzlocke and i encountered it in the power plant.

Magneton in Fire Red or Leaf Green. I was playing a nuzlocke yet again and i encountered it in the same place as the Magnemite from the other save.

Another Magnemite in Fire Red and Leaf Green. Same situation as the other Magnemite and Magneton.

Garchomp in a Heart Gold rom hack that made the game more difficult. I don't remember where i found her, but i know that when i used her she was a really good.

Pichu in a Cryastal rom hack. I hatched her from the egg that the player receives from the Day Care. I also named her Sakura because the Shiny female Pikachu i have in a fan game is named Elise, i wanted to make a Fire Emblem reference.

Pikachu in another Crystal rom hack. I don't remember how i got it, but i think it was from a trade in the game or something like that.

Pikachu in a fan game. I found her in the first route while i was training up my Male Nidoran and my first Pikachu. It was ironic that i found the Pikachu in a double battle and her partner Pokemon was a Male Nidoran. This is one of the Shiny Pokemon that i haven't lost, along side the Pichu. The Pikachu is now a beautiful Raichu named Elise.

Cubone in a Sapphire Randomizer. I found him while training up my team in the Victory Road. The very next encounter was a exploding Mewtwo that killed my Entei. After Entei i put Entei in the PC i added that Cubone to the team it was a good Pokemon to have.

Poochyena in Emerald. I was hunting for a any shiny and i found her. Poochyena and Mightyena are one of my favorite gen 3 Pokemon (And i had one on my team) so i was pretty happy to find her. I named her Velour and evolved her into a Mightyena.

Rhyhorn in a different Emerald save file. I found him in the Safari Zone. Thank god he didn't ran away.

Litwick in Black/White. I was doing a Nuzlocke and i encountered it. I used it during the after game. I was kinda dissapoined when my Litwick with blue fire named Blueflame evolved into a Chandelure with orange fire.

Heracross in Crystal. I was trying to get a Heracross for my team and i encountered a shiny one.

Ralts in a fan game. I encountered her in the same place as four other shinies.

Another Ralts in the same fan game. I encountered him in the same place as the other Ralts and two more shinies, but he used Teleport after my Glaceon used toxic (i think) on him.

Mawile in the same fan game. I encountered it at the same forest as the two Ralts.

Abra in the same fan game. Same place as the last three shinies. Caught in the first Pokeball.

Felix, Ajax or Ritz
he/him, adult
i am Ritsu Sakuma, Tartaglia and Rui Kamishiro. i dont considering them kins, i consider them just me.
i like Enstars (MaoRitsuP & KnightsP), Genshin Impact, Project Sekai, Pokemon, shiny hunting, Fire Emblem, Warriors and YTTD.
idk how to make a good signature
Ajax

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment