Pokemon (in General)

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Re: Pokemon (in General)

Postby Shin-Ah » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:12 pm

oh wow, i really have NO sense of time, but I ADORE lycanroc and I'm kinda dissapointed in garfield Alolan Persian. It may grow on me though.

Also I'm still speculating (and mostly hoping) that the starters will also be getting different version evolutions. Seeing the demo-rip leaks the Cosmog does have a counterpart and I think that either:

1.) it's a pokemon Moon game that those starters are in because *spoiler* cosmog is connected to lunala *spoiler* and It may become lunala later

2.) it's a sun game where Lily is a N type figure and/or in cohoots with the aether foundation (I still swear they're evil even if they turn out not to be evil, they're evil and I'm making a fanfic where they are so

3.) my hopes are crushed and cosmog is just a carbink-esque pokemon (Orz)

I do really like Litten's second stage though, and honestly for the most part, I can only barely see how popplio's chain makes sense, the other two, I have no idea how thier 2nd and 3rd evolutions connect and it upsets me a bit, kinda like oshawott's like how do you go from point b to point C!?

Like i'd be much happier if they were separate species QuQ evolutions like that just bother me, unless there is an explanation behind it and all.
Image A ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴀᴅᴇs ᴜɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ
Rᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɴᴋ ᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅs, ʏᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪɴᴇ
Lᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴅᴇ ʀᴜsʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜAɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ᴡᴇ sʜᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
-Aᴍᴀʟᴇᴇ
Sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ, Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀᴘᴜɴᴋ
Sʜɪɴ-Aʜ ᴏʀ Jᴀyɴᴀ
Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Mᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ Iᴋᴇ Fʀᴏᴍ Fɪʀᴇ Eᴍʙʟᴇᴍ
Sᴏᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ Aɴxɪᴏᴜs
Cʜᴀᴏᴛɪᴄ Gᴏᴏᴅ, INFP
Trade DA CS
Felis Fire Lioden
Fan fics Avatar Source
Charahub Pokefarm
ImageImageImageImageImage
Shin-Ah

Postby Colress » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:31 am

just claimed the best username ever
Colress

Postby Sphye » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:34 pm

The stories and cutscenes in Sun and Moon are spectacular, in my opinion! I became champion a few days ago, and now I'm working on completing my pokedex one island at a time. I'm nearly there with Melemele!
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby KittyCatKita » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:42 am

Sphye wrote:
The stories and cutscenes in Sun and Moon are spectacular, in my opinion! I became champion a few days ago, and now I'm working on completing my pokedex one island at a time. I'm nearly there with Melemele!

I agree Sphye! It has been a long time since I have enjoyed a pokemon game as much as I enjoyed Sun and Moon (and I've been playing them since the original Red/Blue XD). I loved most of the characters and the story so much, you felt like you were actually kind of involved in it all. Also, team skull is probably my favourite bad team in any of the games XD They made me laugh almost every time they were in! I really love how after you become the champion if you take on the elite 4 again you don't face Kikui as the champion again, you are the champion and people face you! I have always wanted that in a pokemon game lol where you are actually recognized and take on the job of the champion and defend your title.

Best of luck with the pokedex! I'm currently hacking away at it also XD I'm trying to avoid using the GTS as much as possible so it is my own character catching them, but man some of these guys are proving tough to find!
KittyCatKita wrote:I don't have a lot of time for this site anymore due to real life,
but feel free to send trades. It may just take me a
while to get back to you (months realistically so
please be patient). I recently disbanded my
complete collection, so there's lots for trade!
Anything in my locked groups are being kept
since they are my favourites <3
~Kita

~ Eldemore Artist Dec 2013 to Nov 2017 ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KittyCatKita

Postby Polly44 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:29 pm

KittyCatKita wrote:I really love how after you become the champion if you take on the elite 4 again you don't face Kikui as the champion again, you are the champion and people face you! I have always wanted that in a pokemon game lol where you are actually recognized and take on the job of the champion and defend your title.

Why has it taken them so long to do that! That sounds pretty cool and makes so much more sense. Me and my brother are Pokemon fans, but i have to admit we have gotten rather bored of the franchise and won't get Sun/Moon for the forseeable future at least.
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby KittyCatKita » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:00 pm

Polly44 wrote:
KittyCatKita wrote:I really love how after you become the champion if you take on the elite 4 again you don't face Kikui as the champion again, you are the champion and people face you! I have always wanted that in a pokemon game lol where you are actually recognized and take on the job of the champion and defend your title.

Why has it taken them so long to do that! That sounds pretty cool and makes so much more sense. Me and my brother are Pokemon fans, but i have to admit we have gotten rather bored of the franchise and won't get Sun/Moon for the forseeable future at least.

I know eh? Took a long time.

Pokemon Sun and Moon are a bit different than the other games, where you don't fight through the 8 gym leaders, but it certainly isn't for everyone. I've played every game since the original red and blue (my first game was red on the gameboy pocket when I was like 8 XD) and I would say that Sun and Moon are among my favourites
KittyCatKita wrote:I don't have a lot of time for this site anymore due to real life,
~Kita

KittyCatKita

Postby Sphye » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:42 pm

I went ahead and bought Pokemon Moon yesterday. I'm looking forward to getting to do all of the trials again, and customizing my new trainer. While I went with Rowlet as my starter for Sun, I decided to choose Litten to match "Mom's" love for kitties in the game.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Eyeless Jack » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:53 am

This is the Thread for me. I hope you don't mind me just barging in here, hehe.

Any tips on which moves i should teach my Smeargle in Pokémon X? I really want to use her in my main Team <3
Eyeless Jack

Postby KittyCatKita » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:36 pm

Sphye wrote:
I went ahead and bought Pokemon Moon yesterday. I'm looking forward to getting to do all of the trials again, and customizing my new trainer. While I went with Rowlet as my starter for Sun, I decided to choose Litten to match "Mom's" love for kitties in the game.

XD That's awesome Sphye! I was given Moon for Christmas so when I have time I shall be doing similar to you XD though I may pick Popplio I think as my starter.

Eyeless Jack wrote:This is the Thread for me. I hope you don't mind me just barging in here, hehe.

Any tips on which moves i should teach my Smeargle in Pokémon X? I really want to use her in my main Team <3

Welcome to the group XD
What other kinds of pokemon do you have on your team?? I would think a slight mix of moves to compliment the rest of your team would be beneficial. Also, good luck on going with a Smeargle lol they are tough to raise, but can be awesome as well
~Kita

KittyCatKita

Postby Eyeless Jack » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:54 am

Ah i totally forgot to add my team in my Post whoops.

Currently it's these
Sylveon
Charmeleon
Frogradier
Pikachu
Smeargle
Bagon

I thought it would be a nice challenge to try to use Smeargle <3
Eyeless Jack

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment