Pokemon (in General)

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Pokemon (in General)

Postby Silverfang » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:24 am

This is for any Pokemon stuff, not just the games.

For example, how does a skinny blue snake evolve into a huge and powerful orange dragon? :lol:
Me, for my dreams.

You, for your dreams.
Silverfang

Re: Pokemon (in General)

Postby Cadeigha » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:31 am

I guess it's something like the serpentine becomes a winged beast or something. xP Can't explain the color though.

Reminds me of my slight confusion with Feebas and Milotic. I don't know if there's a story for that one or what. I guess maybe something from ugly to pretty?

Hello there!
I love western hognose snakes— and pokemon, games, nature, writing, photography...
I like to be helpful and I love making friends so don't be afraid to PM me if you're looking for someone to talk to!
I'm friendly, I promise!
❤❤❤
Cadeigha

Postby Silverfang » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:32 am

Magicarp to Gyrados? xD
Me, for my dreams.

You, for your dreams.
Silverfang

Postby Cadeigha » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:00 pm

I kind of like the story for that one. d: Still a strange match-up though.

Plus Gyarados did get its mega evolution... For some reason I never even expected that. I should have known. xP I didn't expect Pinsir's either though too.
I was, you know.. hoping for some sort of metagross mega evolution. XP Too early to hope for I suppose.

Hello there!
I love western hognose snakes— and pokemon, games, nature, writing, photography...
I like to be helpful and I love making friends so don't be afraid to PM me if you're looking for someone to talk to!
I'm friendly, I promise!
❤❤❤
Cadeigha

Postby Cadeigha » Wed May 07, 2014 1:40 pm

Hello there!
I'm friendly, I promise!
❤❤❤
Cadeigha

Postby Nachtbringer » Mon May 12, 2014 12:42 pm

Cadeigha wrote:Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire
I'M CRYING I'M SO HAPPY

Yes please! I have been waiting for this for years!
Nachtbringer

Postby Edo Phoenix » Mon May 12, 2014 1:04 pm

I ever liked pokemon, but that's when the pokemons are not these much xD
Edo Phoenix

Postby ElijahWilkes » Mon May 12, 2014 1:07 pm

I've actually seen people who were upset that they weren't Sinnoh remakes. Don't see why anyone thought they would remake them out of order, anyway. xD They say they'll be full remakes of Ruby and Sapphire but I hope there will be Emerald aspects to them, as that was definitely the best out of the three. Is there anything anyone is hoping will be in them? And do you guys think there will be some new megas at all? owo
ElijahWilkes

Postby Cadeigha » Mon May 12, 2014 5:25 pm

ElijahWilkes wrote:I've actually seen people who were upset that they weren't Sinnoh remakes. Don't see why anyone thought they would remake them out of order, anyway. xD They say they'll be full remakes of Ruby and Sapphire but I hope there will be Emerald aspects to them, as that was definitely the best out of the three. Is there anything anyone is hoping will be in them? And do you guys think there will be some new megas at all? owo

Haha, in due time there will be Sinnoh remakes. I still feel like it's too early for Sinnoh remakes. Is that just me? Probably just me. XP
People are going in all crazy directions about the full remake idea and how they still said a whole new world. I think the information they have given so far are meant for those that are much younger than us and aren't long-time, hardcore fans. This Pokemon news so far are more than less new to our younger generation and people are getting all caught up in the anger for no reason. xD

Now, what do I want from these remakes? I don't mind a full remake, honestly. A new storyline would have been nice too but I do want to revisit my the first generation I started on (Yes I picked up Pokemon Ruby as one of my first ever games, I was a late bloomer in my gaming passion) with a whole new set of graphics, ideas and nostalgia. I'll probably happily cry my way through the whole thing as soon as I get my hands on it. And by the light will I get my hands on that game. XP

I would like the cute little rooms where you put in accessories and furniture again. That was the highlight of my time, man! Making my own secret little room just for the fun of it. That was the best. I would also love new megas. There's probably gonna be a mega rayquaza, don't you think so? d: I would love so. Despite how... overpowered he will probably be. Gah. Any/all the pseudo and actual legendaries I expect to have a mega. Not literally all of them having one but I'm expecting a good amount of them to or something. Rayquaza, Deoxys, Jirachi, Metagross, Salamence; I'm kinda hoping on these guys a little bit. There's tons and tons of third generation Pokemon I'm very, very open to having mega forms to help them out some more. Oh yeah, and the starters of course. I can't wait to see sceptile and swampert's. c:

I'm so passionate about this generation having their remakes no one will ever convince me to think otherwise <3

Hello there!
I'm friendly, I promise!
❤❤❤
Cadeigha

Postby ElijahWilkes » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:23 pm

So what does everyone think of the Mega Sceptile, Mega Swampert, and Mega Diancie that was announced in the corocoro magazine? Mega Sceptile is going to be Grass/Dragon with lightning rod and Mega Swampert will stay Water/Ground and get the Swift Swim ability. Diancy will stay the same typing and the ability was listed as ???. Personally, I'm most excited for Mega Sceptile. I love when they introduce new type combinations and Grass/Dragon is just that. Definitely not the typing I was expecting for Sceptile, tbh. I am a bit confused as to why it got Lightning Rod, though...that makes all electric attacks from opponents target it, right? o.O Or am I thinking of something else? Lol

Also, the new Groudon and Kyogre forms are not Megas but are referred to as Prehistoric forms and Ancient Devolution in Japanese. So they go back to their forms from ancient times I guess. Seems like it could be a pretty interesting concept. owo

Steven Stone will be back, obviously, but this time it appears he will have a Mega Charizard X. o.O And the two different bikes will be coming back, I figured that was a given though. It also looks like Team Aqua and Team Magma characters got some pretty flipping sweet design revamps! I am so looking forward to all this. Seriously, this just makes me all the more hyped for the games. It'll be interesting to see what other new megas they announce over the time until the games' release, if there are any more, of course. :3
ElijahWilkes

Next

Return to Entertainment