harry potter!!!!

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Re: Harry Potter - Welcome to Hogwarts

Postby Polly44 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:42 am

I've read the Cursed Child and i thought it was terrible! Characters were wrong, plot was just same old and i can't remember what else i disliked, but the only thing i liked- Scorpius was awesome!
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby carmel » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:46 am

Anyone reckon it'd be cool to have this, "Ravenclaw vs Hufflepuff vs Slytherin vs Gryffindor" on the forum games? I'd be down for that.
carmel

Postby Sphye » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:11 pm

Siren wrote:Anyone reckon it'd be cool to have this, "Ravenclaw vs Hufflepuff vs Slytherin vs Gryffindor" on the forum games? I'd be down for that.

That would be pretty fun! I wonder how a four-way forum game like that could best be done. Would the teams be chosen based on what house one believes that they would be part of, or what they were more recently sorted into in an official pottermore test?
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby carmel » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:22 pm

Sphye wrote:
Siren wrote:Anyone reckon it'd be cool to have this, "Ravenclaw vs Hufflepuff vs Slytherin vs Gryffindor" on the forum games? I'd be down for that.

That would be pretty fun! I wonder how a four-way forum game like that could best be done. Would the teams be chosen based on what house one believes that they would be part of, or what they were more recently sorted into in an official pottermore test?

In response to the houses, I guess it could be either? Also, we could have like
Slytherin +1
Hufflepuff +2

Gryffindor -1
Ravenclaw -2

If Slytherin & Hufflepuff reach 1000, they win. If it reaches 0, Gryffindor & Ravenclaw would win, but that's just an idea!
carmel

Postby Vyntage. » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:06 pm

Username
Queen Crossroad
Favourite character
Lucius Malfoy, but a close second is Severus Snape.
Books you've read
The first seven.
Your house
Slytherin

Polly44 wrote:
Right!! Who has taken the Patronus test on Pottermore?????? And what did you get???

I did and i got..........

A Marsh Harrier! Which is pretty awesome. :D

I got a Brown Owl.
Vyntage.

Postby Maron » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:45 am

Username
Maron
Favourite character
So hard to choose just one... I love almost everyone XD
Books you've read
All. Preparing for Cursed Child ,,glare at book on shelf" Better not be as bad as most of people think...
Your house
Slytherin

So I start re-reading HP series and decide to check Pottermore and... Oh my.... XD
So I did house test and my house is Slytherin. Totally ok with this. When I was a child I've always thought of myself as Ravenclav. My idol was Hermiona and I wanted to be like her but Griffindor was... too popular for me? but I've always liked Slytherin. It's seemed mysterious and dark ^^
Then I did Ilvermorny: Horned Serpent. That's Ravenclaw part of me XD
My wand: Maple wood with a Dragon heartstring core 11 ¾" and Surprisingly Swishy flexibility. Nice!
and at the end i did Patronus test. Black Mamba. I know that I love snakes but this... that's a lot of snakes in my results XD

How to add friends in Pottermore?
ImageImage
Maron

Postby Mrs Rodrigo » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:37 am

Username Mrs Rodrigo
Favourite character ahhh man, I'm not sure. Having read the books, I want to say Snape, but man, I love Lucius too. I love everyone, it's just...amazing.
Books you've read All of them. Read DH pt2 on the day it launched in like 9 hours straight and cried most of the time. LOL.
Your house I'm YewQuill68 on Pottermore, I haven't logged in for years, don't remember my login information which kinda stinks. I'll have to search email archives one day. I play on a HP RPG site (with awesome items and economic system, if anyone wants an invite lmk)..and I was sorted into Hufflepuff, though I've also spent time in Slytherin. I consider myself a Slytherpuff.
Mrs Rodrigo

Postby Lark » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:12 pm

Username: Lark
Favourite character: Fred and George Weasley
Books you've read: All of them; my personal favorite being Order of the Phoenix
Your house: Ravenclaw, Thunderbird, which perfectly matches my MBTI type as well (Ravenin)

My patronus is a Little Owl and my wand is 14 1/2" sycamore, brittle flexibility with phoenix feather core.

I feel like my Pottermore is spot on.
/\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\/

in space no one can hear
you scream...

/\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\/

ImageImageImageImageImage
Lark

Previous

Return to Entertainment