What Did You Last Watch At The Cinema?

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

What Did You Last Watch At The Cinema?

Postby Polly44 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:22 pm

Hiya,

I've just noticed we don't have a thread for people discussing what they've recently been to the cinema to watch. (Or i haven't seen one anyway- so i thought i'd start one, apologies if there is one around somewhere.)

Has somewhat been prompted to start one by the fact that me and my brother just went to the cinema to watch The Hobbit: The Battle of The Five Armies and i am now curious to see what everyone else has been watching.

(Also The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies was amazing!)

So what did you last go to the cinema to watch?

Mine was The Hobbit: The Battle of The Five Armies, which i went to see today. Before that it was i think that Walking With Dinosaur film. (Which Sucked)

:D
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Re: What Did You Last Watch At The Cinema?

Postby Akronite » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:39 am

I'm a huge fan of movies!^^

The last thing I saw at the cinema was Interstellar, which I thought was absolutely stunning!
I did'nt really like the ending though T^T

I'm seeing Battle of The Five Armies next week though and im gonna cry so much. Wish me luck!
Akronite

Postby Vazchu » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:09 am

I've been planning to go to the cinema soon ... I was supposed to have done it last week with my classmates, but I was sick and couldn't come with them. So now I don't know if I will bother with going there and instead wait a half year until the newest Hobbit movie is avaliable online. I really want to see it, but I don't find it any enjoyable to go alone to the cinema. So mep, we'll have to wait and see if I go there or not.

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.
Vazchu

Postby Dunblane » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:29 am

I last watched the maze runner. It was such an awesome movie! I recall being on the edge of my seat when all the action began :'D
Dunblane

Postby Vyntage. » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:01 am

I last saw Big Hero 6... which was awesome. Definitely one of my favorite animated/child-friendly movies. I adore movies, but sadly I can rarely go to theaters to see them. Bills are mean. XD
Vyntage.

Postby Edo Phoenix » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:58 pm

I watched Doraemon - Stand by Me c:
Fortunately we booked the tickets the day before, when we got there, the queue lines were really crowded, they needed to stop the escalators because the lines were so long >_>
Edo Phoenix

Postby ✪ώε'રε Ꭿιι ɱᎯɖ ħεરε✪ » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:09 am

I haven't actually been to the cinema for a long, long time... I'm pretty sure the last movie I watched there was How To Train Your Dragon 2. I absolutely loved that movie. It was much better than the first, in my opinion at least. When

~*SPOILERS*~

Toothless was taken control of and killed Hiccup's father...
I am no longer active at all on this site. please do not trade or message me. thank you.
✪ώε'રε Ꭿιι ɱᎯɖ ħεરε✪

Postby carmel » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:38 am

Mockingjay p1. It had my favourite scenes outta the book, but then it ends in a cliffhanger and
AAAAH
carmel

Postby scree53 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:58 pm

Akronite wrote:I'm a huge fan of movies!^^

The last thing I saw at the cinema was Interstellar, which I thought was absolutely stunning!
I did'nt really like the ending though T^T

I'm seeing Battle of The Five Armies next week though and im gonna cry so much. Wish me luck!

Ooh, one of my teachers said Interstellar was really good, but she didn't like the ending as well! I really need to go see it...haha.

Anyways, I'm the same as Pravus. My friends had an extra ticket with them so I went to go see Big Hero 6. So amazing!! Sadly I don't have much time to watch movies, and my family much prefers to wait until the DVDs come out to purchase them so we can watch them a lot over time. I also have a tendency to watch them online after they're released, so yeah...^-^

Edit: I watched Annie back in late December/early January, can't remember with my boyfriend. It was super good!

✚ ✚╰☆╮✚ ✚
â•­ ...................................â•®
Something happened to my signature. WIP.
╰ ................................... ╯
✚ ✚╰☆╮✚ ✚

First Friend Ever on Here <3 ♚ Coding
scree53

Postby Aralas » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:14 am

The last movie I went to see was the final Hobbit (Battle of the Five Armies) back in December. It came out a few days early here in Japan so being able to brag about it before my US friends had even seen it was icing on the cake. :) It was so bittersweet since it was the last movie but so amazingly done.
Staff Member from 2014 to 2017.
This site will always hold a special place in my heart. Unfortunately, I'll no longer be able to remain an active member, but I wish you all the very, very best.
Aralas

Next

Return to Entertainment