Instruments

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Instruments

Postby Startedraining » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:22 pm

Does any one play any instruments? In a class band or a band of your own? Share and communicate with others.

I play five instruments, going on 6.
I play the guitar, the piano, the bass drum, the ukulele, and the clarinet. I'm learning how to play the violin soon!

I'm sure a lot of people play the guitar, are you looking to learn any songs?
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Re: Instruments

Postby Sany » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:26 am

That's a lot of instruments!

I play percussion in a percussion ensemble. I'm best at the vibraphone, xylophone and marimba. But obviously I can also play other percussion instruments. Drums I can only play the basics.

I can also play basic stuff on keyboard, and I also love singing if that counts,!
I wanted to learn how to play guitar, but because my fingers are extremely flexible,most chords hurt a lot. :(

F O L L O W lalaY O U R lala D R E A M S

My Hoards
♥ Jackalopes
♥ Stage 1 Otterlings
♥ Cuttlefish
♥ Stage 1 Foo Dogs
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
lalalalalala
Haiia, I'm your average Eldemore addict!
I love all sorts of art, such as music,
crochet, photography and painting!
In real life, I'm a busy PhD student
and teaching assistent in medical sciences.
Oh, did I mention I'm a total Eld addict? ♥

lalalalalalalalalaT H E Y lala K N O W lala T H E lala W A Y
Sany

Postby Startedraining » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:41 am

Sany wrote:-sneep-

I can also play basic stuff on keyboard, and I also love singing if that counts,!
I wanted to learn how to play guitar, but because my fingers are extremely flexible,most chords hurt a lot. :(

I like singing too, I think it counts B)

My friend gave me some really cool tutorials on how to stretch your fingers, it helped me a lot with the guitar. It still hurts to do bar chords though so I tend to avoid them. ;V;
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby newt » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:36 pm

I play the clarinet currently and I used to take piano lessons. I'm also in a choir so I like to sing also.
Group A. Subject A5. The Glue

"Please, Tommy. Please."
"Great, we're all bloody inspired."
newt

Postby ArcaneFae » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:16 pm

I used to play the Irish whistle and piano, and I also play the recorder occasionally.
ArcaneFae

Postby carmel » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:59 pm

I play the piano and the ukelele... We only set up for learning because it was in school and we didn't have to drive far to get to a music school.
Aside from those instruments, I really really want to learn the cello.
carmel

Postby Vazchu » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:51 am

Mostly only a little guitar and keyboard. Did play some flute when I was a kid, but that wasn't for all too long.
Sadly I'm not overly good at any of them, I guess I always was more into sports instead of wanting to take lessons for any of them (aka I'm mostly self tought).

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.
Vazchu

Postby Noripii » Sat May 02, 2015 8:28 pm

I play guitar and drums, and I used to play violin and steel pans. I got really bored of playing violin so I quit after two years, but I never got very good at it. Learning steel pans was just an extracurricular thing at my old school, but it was so much fun. We played a lot of different songs, ranging from some more steel pan-ish songs to things like the Mission Impossible theme and Billie Jean by Michael Jackson xD

I started learning guitar about three years ago, I started off really badly and everyone else was doing better than me. I hadn't really been too into it, but I warmed up to playing guitar and now I really enjoy it, and I learn songs in my spare time along with the ones I get from my lessons. I'm pretty happy right now, I'd never done grades or anything before but I learned a grade 6 piece yesterday c: It was completely tapping, which I hadn't done before, and I think I did pretty well other than forgetting which phrase went where xD I like learning System Of A Down songs on my electric guitar, and doing tapping in the lesson yesterday means I'll probably be able to learn I-E-A-I-A-I-O. Been wanting to learn that one for a while. I'm trying to work on being able to play faster, I can pick quite fast but trying to get the hand on the fretboard to move fast enough to play some songs at full speed is difficult :p

I haven't been able to learn anything much on drums lately because my teacher's in a band (I get lessons in the practise room) and the band's had a few gigs lately so they've been needing time to rehearse. I only started last month, but I'm doing well since I did some drumming at school and I'm picking up the new stuff quickly.

My mum says I've got a good ear, I can tune the guitar without a tuner and even the music teachers in my school need to play notes on the piano to be able to tune the guitars o.o I use songs I've learned to help me memorise the sounds of notes, it's weird. For Eb, Bb and sometimes G I use the Mission Impossible theme, for C#, F# and G# I use Billie Jean by Michael Jackson, for D I use the TES IV: Oblivion theme and for B I use the TES V: Skyrim theme. The rest I can normally work out from there.

I'd better stop before I say any more, why do I always ramble like this? D:

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Noripii

Postby Giant Talking Banana » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:36 pm

I play the french horn B) I also know piano basics, and I'm pretty good at singing :)
Last edited by Giant Talking Banana on Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╔════════════╗

Hello! I'm Giant Talking Banana.
I'm not active anymore, but I like
to keep some stuff on my account
around just for memories' sake.
xxxxxxxx<- Sadgati
--------signature made by me--------

╚════════════╝
Giant Talking Banana

Postby blink 182 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:07 pm

in a couple months im gonna buy a brand new guitar (my old one is terrible) ad learn how to play. i own one but got too lazy. im a bit nervous to be honest, my fingers are quite small so idk how it'll work out for me lol.
blink 182

Next

Return to Entertainment