Instruments

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Re: Instruments

Postby Startedraining » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:21 pm

blink 182 wrote:
      in a couple months im gonna buy a brand new guitar (my old one is terrible) ad learn how to play. i own one but got too lazy. im a bit nervous to be honest, my fingers are quite small so idk how it'll work out for me lol.

my fingers are really short (like the rest of me D:) and it just so happens that my aunt had gotten me the full sized guitar instead of a 3/4 or smaller, so if you're going to buy a guitar, try the different sizes so that your fingers are comfortable on the frets.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Wolverine » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:48 pm

I play the guitar, a little piano and violin(used to take lessons), the drums, and a lot of other percussion instruments (thanks band).

Does anyone have any songs that they'd recommend playing on the guitar? I've been looking for some good new ones.

A Game of Thrones wrote:What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms . . . or the memory of a brother's smile? Wind and words. Wind and words. We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory, and our great tragedy. -George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

Find me on other sites:
Tumblr(14+) -Deviantart -Chickensmoothie
I'm currently aiming at a complete Eld collection. Any help (i.e.: Offsite trades) is greatly appreciated!
Wolverine

Postby UniqueZephlyn » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:53 pm

I play violin, cello, bass, and sing.

We just kinda got a new teacher.. Our old one ( ill call him Mr.Blank) Randomly called the school board, like two days before school starts, and says that he can't teach at our school anymore , cause his family lives in Georgia, and there's better pay there..

Now, how would you feel if your favorite teacher that taught you for 4 years just dropped you because of better pay.

I am now thinking about dropping out of orchestra due to our new teacher.. He doesn't even know how to play a orchestra instrument. He barely knows the notes. He randomly placed me in a class TWO grades above mine. As well as multiple other kids. He often throws tantrums because "We messed up.."

On a side note, yes I learned to play the instruments from my awesome old teacher ;)

I'm thinking about learning French horn. Or saxophone.
I will rarely get on unless there is a event on. Sorry guys, though my only interest pretty much will be getting a set of full pets for each event.
ImageSophie </3
(Thank you So much Moosh)
UniqueZephlyn

Postby Spookly » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:00 am

Clarinet :)
~~~ TBF
Spookly

Postby despair » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:38 am

I'm learning to play the keyboard right now. :)
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
♪♪#4284 / any pronouns
mostly inactive
cs | fr | gl

texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
despair

Postby ιηƒιηιтє. » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:48 am

Not sure if this would fall under instruments, but it's a composition of mine:

We had just started working with sound bites and MIDI files and such, so I was taking pre-recorded soundbites and meshing them together. There's a bit of an audio problem as it gets later (I think it's because I screwed too much with the vocal tuner) but I would really love some critique on it! c:

So many guitar players, I'm sooo jealous~ cx
ιηƒιηιтє.
Gay and proud.

- - - -
I refuse to submit to
the ridiculousness that is
Burying your gays,
For the community in media
should be a reflection of our lives
not lead to the stomach,
not death by disease
not a standard so often given
that it assumes a stereotyped name.

I refuse to bow to my apparent fate,
of death simply waiting for love,
of that love unrequited;
I will never quit,
and I weep for those
that felt like they had to.
I weep for those butchered
by a pixelated pen.

- - - -

Clexa | Camren | Cophine | Bumbleby | Cartinelli
Sleeping Warrior | Doccubus | Mikaanie | Hollstein
Emison | Beronica | Wayhaught | Korrasami | Shoot

Want a chance to win this (and more!) in a giveaway? Click!
Want to comission me? Send me a PM!
A forever tribute to Monty Oum. RIP ~

CS

TR

IG

SM

TT

ιηƒιηιтє.

Postby Startedraining » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:49 am

ιηƒιηιтє. wrote:
    Not sure if this would fall under instruments, but it's a composition of mine:

We had just started working with sound bites and MIDI files and such, so I was taking pre-recorded soundbites and meshing them together. There's a bit of an audio problem as it gets later (I think it's because I screwed too much with the vocal tuner) but I would really love some critique on it! c:

So many guitar players, I'm sooo jealous~ cx

It's very pretty infinite o: I love the intro.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Thebeegirls » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:49 pm

I play several Instraments 2!

I do singing classes (if that counts), play piano, guitar and clarinet

My Singing classes are going well but I am still working on not looking at the ground when I sing to people, I love to sing though, but I am scared of people judging me. I am going in a competition next month, Lets pray I look up this time. I've been in 3 competitions but never won so I don't have very high expectations. Probably not even Ever going to win, but that's okay

I have been Playing piano for 6 years and I plan to keep playing for more years to come. I have won 2 medals for my piano playing, 2nd place and my most resent 1st place. Me and my friend have one a medal together, we got 3rd place but I let her keep our medal. I have piano classes once a week but practice every 2 days.

I have only been playing guitar for 3 years. In my family my grandad was in a band and he played guitar for a while, he normally played at a pub downtown in a city nearby. For 1 and a half years I was learning from him, every 2-5 days. But now I have leant everything he could possibly tell me so I have proper lessons now. I currently have 2 lessons every week and practice every night

I only started playing the Clarient a few months ago but am at the top of my class, except one girl and me keep on swapping the lead spot in our class. I play the Clarient through the school band. My mom used to play the Clarient, so she taught me a fair bit of the stuff I know, everything else came from YouTube

I am planning on play another Instrament soon but not sure what to play
I have quit guys, sorry
Thebeegirls

Postby Startedraining » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:59 pm

Thebeegirls wrote:
I play several Instraments 2!

I do singing classes (if that counts), play piano, guitar and clarinet

My Singing classes are going well but I am still working on not looking at the ground when I sing to people, I love to sing though, but I am scared of people judging me. I am going in a competition next month, Lets pray I look up this time. I've been in 3 competitions but never won so I don't have very high expectations. Probably not even Ever going to win, but that's okay

I have been Playing piano for 6 years and I plan to keep playing for more years to come. I have won 2 medals for my piano playing, 2nd place and my most resent 1st place. Me and my friend have one a medal together, we got 3rd place but I let her keep our medal. I have piano classes once a week but practice every 2 days.

I have only been playing guitar for 3 years. In my family my grandad was in a band and he played guitar for a while, he normally played at a pub downtown in a city nearby. For 1 and a half years I was learning from him, every 2-5 days. But now I have leant everything he could possibly tell me so I have proper lessons now. I currently have 2 lessons every week and practice every night

I only started playing the Clarient a few months ago but am at the top of my class, except one girl and me keep on swapping the lead spot in our class. I play the Clarient through the school band. My mom used to play the Clarient, so she taught me a fair bit of the stuff I know, everything else came from YouTube

I am planning on play another Instrament soon but not sure what to play

You play the instruments I play! 8D We are the same person I swear it.
I started playing the clarinet about three years ago, I got my own about a year ago ^u^ It's my favorite instrument and the one I'm best at playing. Even then I'm mediocre though D;
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby carmel » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:06 pm

@Wolverine Cavatina is a good one to play on the guitar. I don't know if you already know how to play it because most my friends who play guitar know so. It's a beautiful one too x)

I just started playing the cello. Gee, is it difficult! I have a habit of curving my fingers and getting the fingering wrong because I also play the piano. The struggles!! EEKK!
carmel

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment