Welcome To Webcomics (The Gateway to Webcomics Everywhere)

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Re: Welcome To Webcomics (The Gateway to Webcomics Everywher

Postby Marvel » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:25 pm

Alright maybe you guys can help me. I used to love this webcomic. It was about a stray dog that found another group of dogs and like dogs were starting to get diseased somewhat like zombies. The art style was very cartoony. For the life of me, I can't remember it. I know one dog has a cloth over its eyes because it was blind. Anyone know?
Don't play dead with a vulture, that's exactly what they want.
Marvel

Postby Sphye » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:22 pm

Marvel wrote:Alright maybe you guys can help me. I used to love this webcomic. It was about a stray dog that found another group of dogs and like dogs were starting to get diseased somewhat like zombies. The art style was very cartoony. For the life of me, I can't remember it. I know one dog has a cloth over its eyes because it was blind. Anyone know?

Hmm, that doesn't sound like anything I've read. I hope someone else knows which one it is, or that you can remember something that can help you find it!
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Sarill » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:40 pm

I know that part of what's happening with Ava's Demon is because of the Kickstarter. They're working on an animation for it, and had some issues with various backer rewards. Hopefully it will pick back up sometime relatively soon. I do agree that it's a good comic, and is really beautiful. I have a couple other ones that I like, but I'll wait until I'm on a computer to post links for them.
From what's already been said, I like Mokepon, as well as A Redtail's Dream. The story is kinda weak, but the artwork is beautiful. The creator has another ongoing webcomic, Stand Still Stay Silent, or as I like to call it, S4. It combines beautiful art with a great story and fantastic characters. Also, it updates Monday through Friday. A consistent five updates a week, and the only pause are chapter breaks, I would definitely recommend it. Be warned, though, there are some really creepy bits that I'll hesitantly call gore. I'm not sure about language, but maybe. I think there are some swears in Icelandic, though.

Edit: Here's a link to Stand Still Stay Silent
http://sssscomic.com/comic.php
Deo <3
Sarill

Postby Chione » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:49 pm

I'm a scifi and fantasy nerd so be warned haha

My list would be
The Glass Scientists:http://www.theglassscientists.com/?page_id=9
Trying Human:http://www.tryinghuman.com/about
Wilde life:http://www.wildelifecomic.com/about

The glass scientists is a retelling of the legend of Dr Jeckyll and Mr Hyde, set in an alternate Victorian England. It's really new and only updates once a week but the art is gorgeous and the story seems really great so far.

Trying human is kinda X-files-Y in that it's about aliens and government conspiracy. Idk how to accurately describe it so I'll just copy and paste:

And Wilde life is about a Chicago journalist who accidentally buys a
Haunted house in Podunk, Oklahoma and then gets plunged into a world full of ghosts, magic, werewolves and more. It says that it also pulls from Native American mythology too.

The first two MAY have language. I'm not entirely sure I'm pretty sure trying human does. Wilde life has an occasional swear word so yeah.

Also I don't know how mature we are going but my absolute favorite comic is 17+ due to language, mild nudity, and mature themes but if it's allowed I'd love to drop the name because it's amazing <3
Need lots of Eldemore pets from 2013!
Also need Baubles!
Send Trades Please!
Chione

Postby valiant-quest » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:37 am

Okay thread LIVE
http://avasdemon.com
Ava's demon is really interesting and well done and the art is amazing
valiant-quest

Postby Secret » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:39 am

Recently found a webcomic called Sfeer Theory, there aren't many pages out yet, however what's out so far is amazing.

The second webcomic I want to put out into the world and scream about at the top of my lungs is Wildelife, I have been following this comic for the past 2 years, and if you haven't heard of it before PLEASE have a look at it. The artist is really consistent in their posts and the story is beyond words... I also don't want to give too much away. Give it a chance - within 10 minutes you'll be hooked.
ImageImage
Secret

Postby scmarshtacky » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:51 pm

Secret wrote:The second webcomic I want to put out into the world and scream about at the top of my lungs is Wildelife, I have been following this comic for the past 2 years, and if you haven't heard of it before PLEASE have a look at it. The artist is really consistent in their posts and the story is beyond words... I also don't want to give too much away. Give it a chance - within 10 minutes you'll be hooked.

So after this post I started reading Wilde Life and I 100% agree that it is amazing. Indeed, by the middle of the first chapter I was hooked on it and I've been reading the story for most of the day. The artwork is beautiful, the writing is fantastic, but there is also so much story just conveyed in the art and expressions alone. ^^ Definitely going to keep my eye on this comic.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby WhistPendragon » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:06 pm

King's Folly.

King's

Frickin

Folly
https://tapastic.com/episode/652479
WhistPendragon

Postby PixelPawz » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:44 pm

If anyone here hasn't heard of Webtoons I highly recommend it!! Webtoons is a free app where artists and writers everywhere can publish their comics for free for everyone to read. I personally am a bit addicted and have spent a bit too much time reading some of the webcomics on there. So if any of y'all are looking for some easy to access comics of varying genres I suggest downloading Webtoons or checking out the website.
PixelPawz

Postby scmarshtacky » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:39 am

PixelPawz wrote:If anyone here hasn't heard of Webtoons I highly recommend it!! Webtoons is a free app where artists and writers everywhere can publish their comics for free for everyone to read. I personally am a bit addicted and have spent a bit too much time reading some of the webcomics on there. So if any of y'all are looking for some easy to access comics of varying genres I suggest downloading Webtoons or checking out the website.

Saammee. XD I downloaded the webtoons app for reading Noblesse, but I've also discovered some other really nice series. Most recently, Lumine and Play Dead. Both are new-ish, the first less so than the second, but I love the art and can't wait to see where their stories go. ^^

I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment