Minecraft

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Re: Minecraft

Postby Lunamania » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:23 am

I play MineCraft! :3 I've been playing for about three years now, maybe four. xD

I mostly do underground work, which means I usually get 'sploded by Creepers - or fall in lava.
Lunamania

Postby Jay » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:51 pm

I play Mineraft!
    Does anyone have mods? I have quite a few. I have one mod, with secret stuff. Like ghost blocks, hidden doors, hidden windows! c:
Hello! My name is Jay, after my cat. ^^ I love roleplaying, and cats! I love photography of animals, and if you look on my dA, I have many pictures there! Link is below!
Jay

Postby Kenai » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:51 am

Even though I've been playing for over 3 years. I'm horrible at redstone and bad at building. But that won't stop me from playing without a purpose XD
Thank you for everything, I appreciate the generosity and kindness the community had in it during the short time I had to spare.
However I have no time left for this hobby, and I can no longer stay active, let alone inactive. Thank you everyone, and goodbye from the 1st October onwards:C <3

Twitter: @Haxorua_
Kenai

Postby Starlabytes » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:57 pm

I enjoy minecraft for the builds and adventure, But when playing on the Tekkit launcher... it is very easy to cheat without cheats on.. I think I'm going back to the original soon. Challenges are welcomed! :D

Starlabytes

Postby Marvel » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:06 pm

Sphye wrote:
I play occasionally. Mostly I attempt to make large structures in Creative mode and get bored of block-laying after a few hours. I tried to build a huge pyramid once, but it was larger than I had the patience to finish.

I'm the same way. I play sometimes, in creative.
Don't play dead with a vulture, that's exactly what they want.
Marvel

Postby ιηƒιηιтє. » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:08 am

I play so much minecraft... It's around one and a half hours a day. Usually PvP or Sabotage. O.o

I need help.

Has anyone heard of Double/Mr360games? His old MC videos were great, and now he does some miscellaneous gaming, but still. His old videos were amazing. cx
ιηƒιηιтє.
Gay and proud.

- - - -
I refuse to submit to
the ridiculousness that is
Burying your gays,
For the community in media
should be a reflection of our lives
not lead to the stomach,
not death by disease
not a standard so often given
that it assumes a stereotyped name.

I refuse to bow to my apparent fate,
of death simply waiting for love,
of that love unrequited;
I will never quit,
and I weep for those
that felt like they had to.
I weep for those butchered
by a pixelated pen.

- - - -

Clexa | Camren | Cophine | Bumbleby | Cartinelli
Sleeping Warrior | Doccubus | Mikaanie | Hollstein
Emison | Beronica | Wayhaught | Korrasami | Shoot

Want a chance to win this (and more!) in a giveaway? Click!
Want to comission me? Send me a PM!
A forever tribute to Monty Oum. RIP ~

CS

TR

IG

SM

TT

ιηƒιηιтє.

Postby despair » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:34 am

I play minecraft on the Xbox 360. I like to go on survival and also creative. I enjoy making a pretty world with shops, farms, mob spawners and houses; or fighting those mobs that come to threaten my house. :)

Edit:
I got minecraft PC for my birthday and I play on severs. I seem to love playing cowboys and Indians and draw it on the hive, build battle and castle siege on mineplex and also whyncraft. :)
despair

Postby HornedDragon » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:46 pm

humm...

I literally just bought mine-craft a week ago. and I've missed work for 3 days because of it >_>
not really, I was super sick. but it helped me get through those days xD
Life Asked death
" Why do people love me, but hate you? "
Death responded,
" Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth. "

Even when Earless
Remember, always stay Fearless

||||
HornedDragon

Postby LunaHydreigon » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:29 pm

I play Minecraft with my boyfriend, right now we fail at not using Creative mode for building. LOL

--------------------------------------------------------
ImageImage
Founder of Choro-Q Universe | July 16 | Proud Artist
"To Watch & Protect"
~Necro-Plazam, God of Plasma~
--------------------------------------------------------
LunaHydreigon

Postby ErulasseAranel » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:07 pm

I love the game, though I'm terrible at survival (I am mad about 1.9 - and especially now that we can't disable the timed attacks, come on - because it's now too hard for me to even try survival!) and not too good at building. I sometimes play creative singleplayer and sometimes minigames on Hypixel (build battle mostly; PvP stresses me out and of course I'm bad at it as well).
I also play GamED Academy, which offers six-week courses on various subjects, and every week you read articles/watch videos and also build something related. This is why I'm half decent at building, rather than awful as I was when I first started playing.
Favorite mob - probably the Enderman. My favorite block is definitely prismarine, both its name and the colors and the way it shifts from purple to dark blue to green.
I have quit Eldemore because I'm a Baptist and the lore of it, and the creatures, have to do with magic and I'd like to stay on the safe side. I have loved this community while I've been here!
ErulasseAranel

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment