Choose Your Own Adventure~

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure~

Postby Silverhart » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:00 pm

I know this topic is a bit old, but hopefully no one minds me coming back to it. XP

I just recently got another 'Choice of Games' game - Tally Ho, and it was absolutely so much fun. This was definitely my favorite choose your own adventure game so far - I was laughing hysterically at it, and got really invested in all the characters, including my own. I'm on my fourth run of it and am shocked by all the different choices you can make and crazy misadventures you can have. Though I doubt I'll find them all, I'm still determined to find as many different paths and endings as I can - it's one of my favorite things to do in these types of games, especially the well written ones. I gotta be honest - I've been driven to complete distraction, and spent way too much time playing this game over again.

Has anyone else found a good choose your own adventure game lately? I think I'm going to be stuck on this one for a good long while, but I'd love to hear what else everyone's been playing.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Previous

Return to Entertainment