WolfQuest

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Re: WolfQuest

Postby thedumbmutt » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:08 am

Gosh!
It has been a long while since I've played WolfQuest. All the way back in fifth grade, haha. My transition from horses to wolves. c: Now that I've seen what it has become after all of these years, it makes me rather happy. Hopefully I will be able to purchase it; just for nostalgia. Who knows, maybe I will buy it for my children one day. I already have a Webkinz account and Star Stable lifetime membership to pass down for them. xD

I've always wished for an update on WolfQuest, and my dreams came true.

Find Me:
Chicken Smoothie - Kastilla
Flight Rising - Kastilla (#296741)
Magistream - Kastilla
Tales of Ostlea - Kastilla

There is no sadder sight than a young pessimist. - Mark Twain
thedumbmutt

Postby Taryn123 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:24 am

hmm Used to play this game way back, when it first came out.
I'm willing to try the new demo, and possibly the new game.
All those hours spend on this game, and all the memories with it.

But, raising the pups where, and still are a pain.
- Gonna try the free demo.
May the little fire starter, light the way in the dark
ImageLi' Firestarter
Taryn123

Postby Silverhart » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:38 pm

Don't think anyone's talked about the new moose update yet. So what do you guys think of the Moosy Moose? XD

Also let's not forget this bit of news:

WolfQuest wrote:Because of your support for the game, we've been able to make some great improvements and additions this year: emotes, more realistic 3D environments, new animals, and a lot more. So now we are ready to start work on -- yes -- a new episode! We've been reading up on the life of a wolf pack as the pups grow up, and consulting with our terrific science advisor, Dr. Dan MacNulty, to figure out what exciting new gameplay the next episode should have.

We'll be sharing more in the coming months. Please note that we have not set a release date, but it isn't anytime soon. (And those who've been around awhile will understand why we'll be very cautious about release predictions :/ ). But we are truly thrilled to finally embark on the long-awaited and much-requested new episode -- and it's all because of your support. So thank you again, and happy new year!

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81916

So yes! A new episode (hopefully one that will feature your young teenage pups) is in the works! It will probably be a while until it happens, but I know I'm excited.

Personally what I would like to see in the games is just more animals to interact with. I know everyone likes to take down the big bad bull elk, and now moose, but I'd love to go hunting for voles and mice and other rodents. Something that requires a slightly different strategy then elk.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Polly44 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:34 pm

I've not actually found a Moose yet, lol. Someone else must have found one in multiplayer though, as I think I have the achievement.

And I am super looking forward to a new episode as well. Can't wait to raise my pups even more and get them through to adulthood and off on their own.
Actually I get really bored taking down Elk all the time, so I am totally with you on having Voles/Mice/Etc to hunt as well.

Edit- Ooooo, new info on the new episode!!

Copied from the news post on Steam:
Episode 3: Tower Fall

What else will this episode include? Lots! For now, we can say this:

* The pups continue to grow — and so do their appetites.
* Fortunately there are elk and moose calves around, which make easier hunting for clever wolves.
* As the summer progresses, those pups will grow big enough to join in the hunting trips.
* Rival wolf packs may try to kill your pups and even take over your territory — unless you’re strong and skillful enough to fight them off.

Oh, and did someone ask when Episode 3 will be released? Nah, nobody cares about that, right? Well, it won't be soon, but hopefully before the end of the year.

Elk and Moose calves sound like fun! And the area it will be set in sounds beautiful. Plus help with the hunting is great. I've always found it so much easier to hunt in multiplayer than singleplayer, so that will make hunting considerably less dull as it won't take so long.
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby Silverhart » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:37 pm

Soo...

There's been a lot of talk about the new features upcoming in the new WolfQuest update. Bigger maps, mates with personalities, more complex hunting interactions, mule deer families, elk families, updated models and animation, plus so much more. Just... so much! I swear - it looks like a totally new game, and I can hardly wait! Who else is excited?

Also, if you don't know, the WolfQuest Youtube channel has videos on the current progress being made on the update, which can be found here.

What's everyone excited for the most? I'm totally excited for the giant new Amethyst mountain map!
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Polly44 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:59 pm

Ahhhh, i know! I am super excited for everything!! I keep watching the videos and i just can't wait. I don't think i could pick just one thing though. But maybe hunting as i currently find it diabolically boring, lonely and tedious. xD And the updates sound like they are going to make it considerably more interesting, especially in multiplayer.
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Previous

Return to Entertainment