[W] Missing outcomes [H] Tons to trade!

All Eldemore trading, such as monthly and event swaps, should be posted here.

[W] Missing outcomes [H] Tons to trade!

Postby Kaliyana » Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:44 pm

I'm looking to gather the missing outcomes that are on my wishlist! I have 90 pages of wishlist, so if you have anything there that you are willing to trade please send me a trade and we can work something out!

All open groups with the exception of Unsorted are for trade! I am still in the process of sorting everything in my unsorted, so I am unwilling to trade anything in that group just yet.

If I take too long to reply to your message/trade here please PM me on Chickensmoothie. Profile here
I typically only check in on Eldemore every 3-5 days, sometimes it can be a little longer than that so please feel free to poke me via CS if I am taking too long :3

If you are interested in anything from CS, Awyas, Wajas, Flight Rising, or Alarcity please send me a PM so that we can work out a deal. I have stuff on all sites that I can offer. For right now the thread for all of that is located on Chickensmoothie but that is only because I have not yet made a thread here for off-site trades.

HUGE shout out to BullHighlander who gifted me enough pets to clear almost 30 pages of missing outcomes. Ohmygod, I cannot thank you enough for that!
Annnd another huge shout out to BullHighlander again for gifting me 9 Bazaar pets I was missing from my collection! :shock:

EDIT: [26/08/2021]
I'm still here, doing trades :3 my post hasn't moved at all on the board but I'm still accepting trades :D
ALSO WOW, its been 8 years since I joined Eldemore, where did the time go!
You'd think I'd have completed my collection by now, oops

Last bumped by Kaliyana on Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:44 pm.
Looking to complete collection! Seeking all wishlist pets!
Please send me a trade :3
Have off-site to offer as well! - CS, Aywas, Wajas, Alacrity, and
Flight Rising. Just send me a pm!
You can also message me on CS (here) for a faster reply, I typically check Eldemore once every 3-5 days.
Kaliyana

Return to Eldemore Trading