Trade Aid Rarity List

All Eldemore trading, such as monthly and event swaps, should be posted here.

Re: Trade Aid Rarity List

Postby ElijahWilkes » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:11 pm

The thing that I think is confusing a lot of users about this list is that it doesn't have all of the legendary pets on it. Which confused me, too. I guess I don't understand why you'd include an ultra rare like the Spotted Winter Sea Serval and the other 3 pets below that on this list before including all of the legendaries first. I think the way this is set up right now would make some users think that the Spotted Winter Sea Serval is in the top 20 in rarity, while we know that there are some other Legendary pets that aren't on this list, so that can't be true, not at this moment, anyway.

Are the Legendary pets from 2013 events, etc not included because they can be re-released later once Bastion's Heart is added and they are close to the edge of Legendary/Ultra Rare or something? I guess I'm just curious, because when going by number, they would obviously belong on this list if they have the Legendary tag unless there's something preventing them from being added. owo
ElijahWilkes

Postby CertainNorth » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:19 am

Yeah, we sort of danced around the topic of legendary pets being missing on the first page, but didn't really say it. There are more than 20 legendary pets. Jen did say she isn't finished with the list and plans to add more to it. I'm not sure why she chose the pets currently listed, maybe because they are mostly bazaar pets and pets that get a lot of attention as being rare or hard to find, even if they aren't legendary at the moment. Or maybe they were just what she thought of first while starting on the list.

But hopefully it will be updated to include other legendaries, since I hope Bastion's Heart won't be affecting rarities so much to know down pets. But who knows, that could be why? I know a lot of those pets, especially the top ten at least, are fairly deserving of their current rankings even if there might be a few more pets up there (like more of those 2013 event pets, like you said).

It is a bit misleading though since it's a work in progress...
I have baubles for WL pets. I buy Eld pets for FR treasure/gems! Typically WL
Always trading my CS pets/items for Eldemore
I am a gamer and game designer. I am usually busy with work and am a casual Eld player
CertainNorth

Postby Jendalie » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:38 pm

This is currently a work in progress. I've had some personal issues that have to be addressed immediately as well as an update for the site coming up, so this is a low priority right now unfortunately.

The list is nothing more than a trade aid. We already have rarities and a key for those rarities available to all members. The list here is just an extra tool for serious traders wanting to see how popular, high rarity and bazaar pets stack up next to each other. Some Bazaar pets were included because people paid real money for them and after the Stone of Random many wondered where they fell (the rest will be added in the next update since they were lower than the ones currently listed). It should make more sense with the next update. Many of the pets here were also listed first to clear up inquiries from the old member made rarity list.

All Legendary pets will be added in the next update, but it involves me and Zayin sitting down and going through code to see the numbers, and both of us are swamped right now.

Thank you for everyone's patience.
.: Eldemore Facebook Page : DA Page : Knobs and Bobs Blog :.
My Free Group is: OPEN (One per person)
Jendalie
Administrator

Postby ElijahWilkes » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:49 pm

That makes sense, Jendalie. My main worry, I guess, is that I've seen people saying that they've had people tell them that the Spotted Winter Sea Serval was in the top 20 rare pets, which we know isn't true as far as rarity is actually concerned. That's all my post was trying to get across, I guess, is that the way it currently reads could be confusing to some. ^-^"
ElijahWilkes

Postby Jendalie » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:51 pm

I should probably put 'under construction' in there. >.<

I'm really sorry for the confusion!
.: Eldemore Facebook Page : DA Page : Knobs and Bobs Blog :.
My Free Group is: OPEN (One per person)
Jendalie
Administrator

Postby Hyensa » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:16 pm

Hope it's OK if I mark this. :]
Hyensa

Postby Alex » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:59 pm

I didn't know that the silverleaf and the clover leaf glassworks were relatively the same rarity.
/themoreyouknow
Fingers crossed that this site will come back!
Never mind, anything you see is up for grabs for CS. Rares for rares of the same year, VRs for URs, stores for stores etc.

CS
Alex

Postby RedAutumnLeaf » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:11 pm

I'm very sorry if this question does not belong here, but how does this list translate into ChickenSmoothie? What would pets on this list equal in terms of CS List pets?
Hello! I'm RedAutumnLeaf, but you can call me Autumn.
Send over a trade! I would love to trade, no matter the offer.
If you need help with anything, are having trouble on Eldemore, or just need someone to talk to, send me a PM.
I always love helping others and meeting new people, so I'll try to help you as much as I possibly can.
RedAutumnLeaf

Postby Startedraining » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:39 pm

RedAutumnLeaf wrote:
I'm very sorry if this question does not belong here, but how does this list translate into ChickenSmoothie? What would pets on this list equal in terms of CS List pets?

At this point I don't think it can be accurately translated, only a few pets could be given accurate values, such as the "Big Four" (the Elderwind, Phoenix Drake, male & female Flame Elkrin), the Beta, and a few other older pets. Even then, they are based on mostly personal value in trades.
I think we'll have to wait to see how valuable they are. ^u^
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Catfight » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:00 am

RedAutumnLeaf wrote:

I think this would be interesting to know, and convenient for offsite trading. Maybe convert a pet like the Elderwind into baubles, then C$, then see how much it is worth on the CS rares list ^^ Maybe a Sunjewel? I'm new to this site too, so I'm not sure about the conversions.
ImageImage
Catfight

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore Trading