Trade Aid Rarity List

All Eldemore trading, such as monthly and event swaps, should be posted here.

Trade Aid Rarity List

Postby Jendalie » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:59 am

This thread is a general rarity aid for trading. Exact numbers are not included due to fluctuations that can occur from deletion and a new feature coming in 2015. However, a key is provided to give a better understanding of each rarity stone.

Rarity Key:

300 or less = Legendary
650 = Ultra Rare
1635 = Rare
2619 = Uncommon
3603 = Common
5000 = Ultra Common

This trade aid is under construction!! The rest of the Legendary pets and a few Ultra Rares still need to be added.

Pets listed in order of rarity.

Beta Glasswork (less than 40)
---
Elderwind
Blue Flame Elkrin
Red Flame Elkrin
Phoenix Drake
Ruby Gemstone Rune
Sapphire Gemstone Rune
Keylime Pygmy
Emerald Gemstone Rune
Topaz Gemstone Pygmy
Stained Glasswork
Void Drake
Silverleaf Glasswork
Lucky Clover Glasswork
Amore Glasswork
Springtime Glasswork
Spotted Winter Sea Serval
Albino Pygmy Rune
The Glitch
Faded Galaxy

The pets listed are in order of strait numerical rarity. Demand is not included. If a pet has a rarity of Legendary then there are 300 or less of that outcome on the site.

Update Delay 9/16/15: We are working on coding in a new very big feature (unrelated to rarities) right now and it has taken up most of my time. I'm also dealing with some real life issues at the moment. We have provided rarity tags and even a rarity key to help members with trading. If you are unsure about a trade then please ask for assistance from other members in the trade section of the Forum. We are working on a new rarity label system that will hopefully make this thread obsolete. I apologize for the further delay.
.: Eldemore Facebook Page : DA Page : Knobs and Bobs Blog :.
My Free Group is: OPEN (One per person)
Jendalie
Administrator

Re: Trade Aid Rarity List

Postby Mira » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:34 am

I have a question.
You know there was this Holliday mega pack with the exclusive chibi angel Fox and I'm really unsure about how to deal with it's trading. Because of the fact that this pet was just optainable by buying the mega pack I thought that it may be a bit more worth then other pets. So would this pet be includet here too? O.O Would be very helpfull ^^''

Mira

Postby Starrywish » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:25 pm

Wait then there are that many who buy bazaar packs? Curious.
Starrywish

Postby Kream. » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:10 pm

Insanity Abyss wrote:I have a question.
You know there was this Holliday mega pack with the exclusive chibi angel Fox and I'm really unsure about how to deal with it's trading. Because of the fact that this pet was just optainable by buying the mega pack I thought that it may be a bit more worth then other pets. So would this pet be includet here too? O.O Would be very helpfull ^^''

Oh yeah, would that pet be included in here? C:
╔══════════════╗
Hey there! I'm Kream.
I love to talk and trade, so send
me a PM/trade whenever! PS: I
love Sherlock! PM me if you
want to fangirl ☻ ily ♥
Ultra Collection completed 8/26/14

╚══════════════╝
Eld FR link
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
signature by.boot
Kream.

Postby CertainNorth » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:49 pm

Kream. wrote:

It might be? Jendalie said she is still going to be updating this page with ultra rares and up, so I would give her a few days before pointing out missing pets. It also could depend on how many will be listed. Right now, it is just the top 20, which is enormously helpful, but if there are few enough of the chibi angel prong fox, then if the list gets extended it very well could be. However, there are plenty of other legendary pets not on the list yet, such as the Winged POE P Otterling and the Starling Dire, so I imagine those will be on the list before the Chibi, since it is an Ultra Rare. But the Faded Galaxy is only an Ultra Rare also, so I think we should see what Jen plans on doing with the rest of the rankings first :)

This is super awesome, Jen! Thanks for doing this! ^^
I have baubles for WL pets. I buy Eld pets for FR treasure/gems! Typically WL
Always trading my CS pets/items for Eldemore
I am a gamer and game designer. I am usually busy with work and am a casual Eld player
CertainNorth

Postby Kream. » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:51 pm

tendency wrote:
Kream. wrote:

It might be? Jendalie said she is still going to be updating this page with ultra rares and up, so I would give her a few days before pointing out missing pets. It also could depend on how many will be listed. Right now, it is just the top 20, which is enormously helpful, but if there are few enough of the chibi angel prong fox, then if the list gets extended it very well could be. However, there are plenty of other legendary pets not on the list yet, such as the Winged POE P Otterling and the Starling Dire, so I imagine those will be on the list before the Chibi, since it is an Ultra Rare. But the Faded Galaxy is only an Ultra Rare also, so I think we should see what Jen plans on doing with the rest of the rankings first :)

This is super awesome, Jen! Thanks for doing this! ^^

Agreed. This list is going to be very helpful (:
╔══════════════╗
Hey there! I'm Kream.
I love to talk and trade, so send
me a PM/trade whenever! PS: I
love Sherlock! PM me if you
want to fangirl ☻ ily ♥
Ultra Collection completed 8/26/14

╚══════════════╝
Eld FR link
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
signature by.boot
Kream.

Postby CertainNorth » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:08 pm

I do have a question now that I should have asked before though:

So for a pet to be Legendary, it must have 300 or less. But does that mean that for a pet to be Ultra Rare, it had between 650 and 301? If that's the way the rankings work, then does an Ultra Common rating mean it has between 3604 and 5000? Or more than 5000? If it's more than 5000, then I think I'm missing something XD Sorry, just a bit confused
I have baubles for WL pets. I buy Eld pets for FR treasure/gems! Typically WL
Always trading my CS pets/items for Eldemore
I am a gamer and game designer. I am usually busy with work and am a casual Eld player
CertainNorth

Postby Jendalie » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:16 pm

I will look into the numbers of the Chibi Angel Pygmy, I believe it's right on the edge of becoming Legendary.

I also have a few more pets from past events that seem to be fairy popular and sought after. I will update the list this coming week to reflect their value.

@tendency- That is correct. Legendary is less than 300, Ultra rare would be between 301-650 and so on.
Last edited by Jendalie on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Jen needs sleep.
.: Eldemore Facebook Page : DA Page : Knobs and Bobs Blog :.
My Free Group is: OPEN (One per person)
Jendalie
Administrator

Postby Calliope » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:52 am

This is great, thank you Jendalie. It really helps sort out perception, demand and straightforward numbers. I have a little dance regarding the often overlooked little gemstone runes *pats runes*
Lovely lovely Elkrin!
Calliope

Postby Startedraining » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:54 pm

Wow I didn't think there were less Glitch Ancients than Faded Galaxy Ancients.

Anyway
The Overwinter dire's are going to be added to this, right? That will allow us to see which ones are more rare than the others?
I think the pygmy or the Aurora dire might be the rarest of the whole litter.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return