The 'What's this pet worth in baubles' thread.

All Eldemore trading, such as monthly and event swaps, should be posted here.

What do you think of the new Spreadsheet?

Poll ended at Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:57 pm

This sheet looks perfect!!
13%
It seems accurate -- I will follow it!
63%
Its good and Ill follow it, but Ill value it on my own.
25%
I think a lot are off. (*PM KisaWolfz and let her know*)
No votes
I don't think any of it correct at all. (*Again, PM KisaWolfz*)
No votes

Total votes : 16

Re: The 'What's this pet worth in baubles' thread.

Postby the black swordsman » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:48 pm

does anyone have any idea what older pets are worth now? 2013-2015 normal releases none of the top tiers like the galaxy or store pets/birthday pets
the black swordsman

Postby Kiinotasha » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:14 pm

the black swordsman wrote:does anyone have any idea what older pets are worth now? 2013-2015 normal releases none of the top tiers like the galaxy or store pets/birthday pets

If your trading them for other releases here, and considering that most are Ultra Rare, I would say anywhere between 50-150 or more. I give a huge gap because it varies so widely between people, species, and design, but its hard to flat out say since people value Baubles and pet worth so widely.
"It has been said that 'Time heals all wounds', I do not agree. The wounds remain in time the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone." -Rose Kenady
ImageBy Skelisteri
ImageImageImage
Kiinotasha

Postby the black swordsman » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:21 am

let me know if these values sound way off, i just want to try and put something together so that people can cross site trade and stuff, im open to discussion on this and this is in no way official values it is me trying to figure out what would be a good value system

normal release pets/event pets (this does not include any pets on the spreadsheet found on the first page.)

ultra common and common 12-15 baubles (just realized there is actually no ultra common or common pets in 2013.)
uncommons 25-30 baubles
rares 50-60 baubles
ultra rares (that are not on the spread sheet.) 100-120 baubles
legendarys (that are not on the spread sheet.) 150-210 baubles.

ultra common and common 6-8 baubles
uncommon 12-15 baubles
rare 25-30 baubles
ultra rare (that are not on the spread sheet.) 50-60 baubles
legendarys (that are not on the spread sheet.) 100-120 baubles

ultra common and common 3-4 baubles
uncommon 6-7 baubles
rare 12-15 baubles
ultra rare (that are not on the spread sheet.) 25-30 baubles
legendarys (that are not on the spread sheet.) 50-60 baubles

ultra common and common 1-2 baubles
uncommon 3-4 baubles
rare 5-10 baubles
ultra rare (that are not on the spread sheet.) 15-20 baubles
legendarys (that are not on the spread sheet.) 25-40 baubles

2017+
ultra common and common 1 baubles
uncommon 2-3 baubles
rare 5-7 baubles
ultra rare (that are not on the spread sheet.) 8-12 baubles
legendarys (that are not on the spread sheet.) 15-30 baubles

tell me what you guys think should be tweekt i would love for us as a community to try and figure out what should be values. it would really be nice to be able to answers is this a fair trade question, i was just off for to long but im on all the time now but am not good with values other then the 2013 rares do you guys think these prices are reasonable or should they be tweaked? what do you guys think the value is between the years? i had it mostly degrading by half value per year.

also would the converstion rate for baubles to gems be based off the 50 dollar value, since baubles only go to a 50 dollar bundle and gems also has a 50 dollar bundle? if so then 1 bauble would roughly = 4.5 flight rising gems. would like to here your guys input.

(also am i suppost to start a discussion thread for this or can i just post it here?)
the black swordsman

Postby Kiinotasha » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:33 pm

the black swordsman wrote:also would the converstion rate for baubles to gems be based off the 50 dollar value, since baubles only go to a 50 dollar bundle and gems also has a 50 dollar bundle? if so then 1 bauble would roughly = 4.5 flight rising gems. would like to here your guys input.

(also am i suppost to start a discussion thread for this or can i just post it here?)

We have a conversion rate for Baubles to Gems as well a CS:
Eldemore to Flightrising:
Compared dollar price exchange rates:
5Gems/3400T = 1B

Eldemore to Chicken Smoothie:
10B =/= 8 C$
(Above is the lowest transfer rate without adding a decimal point.

Both of which are over on the cross-site trade thread. However, if you want to start a discussion on pet bauble worth, you would be better off posting a new topic under discussions so that this thread doesn't get cluttered.
"It has been said that 'Time heals all wounds', I do not agree. The wounds remain in time the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone." -Rose Kenady
ImageBy Skelisteri
ImageImageImage
Kiinotasha

Postby the black swordsman » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:35 pm

Kiinotasha wrote:
the black swordsman wrote:also would the converstion rate for baubles to gems be based off the 50 dollar value, since baubles only go to a 50 dollar bundle and gems also has a 50 dollar bundle? if so then 1 bauble would roughly = 4.5 flight rising gems. would like to here your guys input.

We have a conversion rate for Baubles to Gems as well a CS:
Eldemore to Flightrising:
5Gems/3400T = 1B

Eldemore to Chicken Smoothie:
10B =/= 8 C$
(Above is the lowest transfer rate without adding a decimal point.

Both of which are over on the cross-site trade thread. However, if you want to start a discussion on pet bauble worth, you would be better off posting a new topic under discussions so that this thread doesn't get cluttered.

ok thanks didnt know about the convertion rate thing ill post the rest in a different thread
the black swordsman

Previous

Return to Eldemore Trading