Quitting!

All offsite trading that other sites allow should be posted here.

Re: Quitting!

Postby Archer » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:50 pm

Your thread has been moved to the Offsite trading forum since you are asking for offsite in return for your pets because the Eldemore Trading forum is strictly meant for Eldemore only trades.

As a side note, if you're looking to give away pets for free, you can also create a thread in the Giveaways forum.

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator

Postby Nicoleknb » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:24 am

I'm not active on VoU anymore, so I'd love to trade my horses for some of your Eldemore pets. If you're interested,my VoU username is also Nicoleknb
Nicoleknb

Postby ScuroFenice » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:58 pm

Archer wrote:Your thread has been moved to the Offsite trading forum since you are asking for offsite in return for your pets because the Eldemore Trading forum is strictly meant for Eldemore only trades.

As a side note, if you're looking to give away pets for free, you can also create a thread in the Giveaways forum.

thank you for the message! I didn't realize there was an offsite trading forum so I'm glad it was moved.

Nicoleknb wrote:I'm not active on VoU anymore, so I'd love to trade my horses for some of your Eldemore pets. If you're interested,my VoU username is also Nicoleknb

Sorry, I just got back to this thread. I don't really check it, just the trades and PMs I get. Let me check out your profile

Iska wrote:I'm curious as to what you're looking for for these creatures, in terms of Valley of Unicorn. Fair warning, I don't have much there, despite my profile saying that I joined years ago xD This be me, Malachite.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

You do seem to have some horses I'm very interested in (*cough* the fire forged pegis *cough*) among other things so let me send you a message over there
"Assassins do not get an honorary place in the history books. Our stories are only written in blood…but our actions quietly echo through the centuries, changing the course of the world, long after we are gone." -Nedra Bint Jinn, Written In Blood.
ScuroFenice

Postby ScuroFenice » Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:00 pm

It's been so long since I've checked on here but if anyone is interested at all in trading from my group, please shoot me a message over on CS. I don't log in here very much anymore!
"Assassins do not get an honorary place in the history books. Our stories are only written in blood…but our actions quietly echo through the centuries, changing the course of the world, long after we are gone." -Nedra Bint Jinn, Written In Blood.
ScuroFenice

Previous

Return to Offsite Trading