Quitting, [H:] 250+ pets from 2015-2017 [W:] FR + CS

All offsite trading that other sites allow should be posted here.

Quitting, [H:] 250+ pets from 2015-2017 [W:] FR + CS

Postby wixard » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:21 am

Hello! I've been meaning to empty out my account for quite some time, but never got around to it. I've finally decided to make a thread and clear all of my Eldemore pets from this account! I have a total of 286 pets all dating from August 2015 to September 2017. I probably have something on your WL! I'm very uncertain of pricing, so please bear with me if you're going to send a trade. Before you do, though, let me set a few clarifications for the offers I'm seeking.

For Flight Rising:
My priorities as of right now are gems and treasure! I don't have any kind of FR catalogue of things that I'm seeking, but you're free to inquire about anything from your inventory or lair.

For Chicken Smoothie:
I am only interested in wishlist pets/items or pets from the Rares List if you're going to send a CS trade. I'm very firm on this point. The only two pets on my CS wishlist are currently the Drink Me Dog and 2015 Chia Ocean Deer. My item wishlist is less than a full page long.

Thank you for reading! Please take all these dusty old pets off my hands :'^) I'd prefer if you were to contact me on CS if you can, but Eldemore is fine too if that's not an option!
wixard

Return to Offsite Trading