h: rares w: cs

All offsite trading that other sites allow should be posted here.

Postby nectarine » Fri May 24, 2019 1:28 pm

hello! this (click) is my cs! i do not use eldemore anymore, so i do want to trade away most of my pets. I have lots and lots of rares, and am looking for any cs rares in return. preferably wishlist!
this thread explains mostly what i am looking for! x

please pm me on cs if interested in trading : )
Last edited by nectarine on Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
;ω;
nectarine

Postby nectarine » Sat May 25, 2019 12:47 pm

nectarine wrote:hello! this is my cs! i do not use eldemore anymore, so i do want to trade away most of my pets. I have lots and lots of rares, and I am looking for cs hoard pets [mainly 2nd stage PPS puppies.]

please pm me if interested in trading : )

if you do not have many pps puppies, this is where you can find the rest of my hoard pets. you can scroll past the "rules" where the pictures are inserted.
;ω;
nectarine

Postby nectarine » Mon May 27, 2019 4:12 pm

nectarine wrote:hello! this is my cs! i do not use eldemore anymore, so i do want to trade away most of my pets. I have lots and lots of rares, and I am looking for cs hoard pets [mainly 2nd stage PPS puppies.]

if you do not have many pps puppies, this is where you can find the rest of my hoard pets. you can scroll past the "rules" where the pictures are inserted.
;ω;
nectarine

h: rares w: cs [serious offers only please]

Postby nectarine » Mon May 27, 2019 7:54 pm

;ω;
nectarine

Postby nectarine » Tue May 28, 2019 9:30 am

;ω;
nectarine

Postby nectarine » Wed May 29, 2019 10:23 am

;ω;
nectarine

Postby nectarine » Fri May 31, 2019 12:42 pm

;ω;
nectarine

Postby nectarine » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:17 am

;ω;
nectarine

Postby nectarine » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:49 pm

;ω;
nectarine

Postby nectarine » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:48 pm

nectarine wrote:hello! this (click) is my cs! i do not use eldemore anymore, so i do want to trade away most of my pets. I have lots and lots of rares, and am looking for any cs rares in return. preferably wishlist!

please pm me on cs if interested in trading : )
;ω;
nectarine

Next

Return to Offsite Trading