H: Eldemore W: CS EASTER 2020

All offsite trading that other sites allow should be posted here.

H: Eldemore W: CS EASTER 2020

Postby odin » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:14 am

Hello! Due to a personal illness, I have not been able to collect many eggs yet this year. I'm looking for the current Easter event pets and items! I have a LOT of things to trade on here, though please try and make it as fair as possible. <3 I'm not really sure how values compare here to there, and I am still recovering (though I do feel way better!), so if I take a minute to respond, bear with me. ^^"
I'm also going to go find something to eat and I might get side tracked by youtube (not gonna lie ahaha :oops: ), so if you send a trade right away, please give me time to see it. I'm looking for the pets and items on my wishlist right now. :)
My chicken smoothie account: here
(and if you could just like bulk trade me everything at once, I could probably make it worth it... ^_^")
:3

Benathorn <3

Pets in ungrouped are NOT for trade.

*Small note: If I have monthly, still growing, pets in my trades folder, sometimes I wait to make sure there are no splits before I trade my extras away. You're free to offer, however I might not accept straight away, until I know the outcome doesn't have a split. ^^" *
odin

Return to Offsite Trading