LF: HQ Characters; H: UR Ancients, Legendaries + & CS Pets

All offsite trading that other sites allow should be posted here.

LF: HQ Characters; H: UR Ancients, Legendaries + & CS Pets

Postby amarenthene » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:22 pm

So, I haven't really been active on here since 2014 and don't have an interest in these adopts or anything else on this site really, so I'm gonna be putting all of my dragons up for trade for HQ characters.

This group, has ancients that are ultra rare and legendary for example, but anything I own in my homestead (all groups) are up for offer.
Adopts I have include (and sorry for forgetting the proper name for some of these) the original UR purple Ancient, the UR green ancient, the legendary October 2013 Ancient, etc.

I also have a bunch of CS Pets that I'm getting rid of too, for the same reason.
This group, contains some of my favorite pets, including the UR Kirin, [strike]store Raven Dog, Red Cerberus[/strike], Red X PPS, Purple Sleipnir, Red Malk Dragon, etc.
I have other store pets, VRs, rares, etc. in their respective groups.
Including, store Androids, Arabians, Basilisks, Malk Wolves, Malk Dogs, Bettas, Warrior Cats, etc.

What I want:
Use my dA favorites and th favorites folders to understand the quality that I'm looking for. If you don't have designs/cannot create designs of this quality, I'll pass.

Thanks for stopping by. I prefer initial offers be posted here, as my DMs are a bit full from older messages. If I am interested I'll DM you for further information. Thanks!

Last bumped by amarenthene on Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:22 pm.
amarenthene

Return to Offsite Trading