List of Sites That Allow Offsite Trading

All offsite trading that other sites allow should be posted here.

Re: List of Sites That Allow Offsite Trading

Postby CopyKittyCat » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:50 pm

Does Transformice allow offsite trading? ;3
pm me if you want a friend uwu
CopyKittyCat

Postby Tekla » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:20 am

Acalia wrote:Does Transformice allow offsite trading? ;3

They don't, I'll add it to the list.
I WILL NOT BE VERY ACTIVE HERE UNTIL THE SITE REOPENS. I will still check in occasionally for trades. If you want to trade your FR for my Eld, please message me on FR - my username is Kadaj.

Eld Trades | Offsite Trades

Art shop [closed]

Tekla

Postby Firekracker » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:55 pm

Foopets does not allow offsite trading at all
Firekracker

Postby Waffle » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:00 pm

waiiiit

does this mean I cannot offsite trade with Furry-Paws?
Waffle

Postby Tekla » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:13 pm

Waffle wrote:waiiiit

Check their terms of service. Many sites have this kind of info listed there. ^^ it's not on either list in this topic yet.
I WILL NOT BE VERY ACTIVE HERE UNTIL THE SITE REOPENS. I will still check in occasionally for trades. If you want to trade your FR for my Eld, please message me on FR - my username is Kadaj.

Art shop [closed]

Tekla

Postby Waffle » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:48 pm

Tekla wrote:

Check their terms of service. Many sites have this kind of info listed there. ^^ it's not on either list in this topic yet.

I tried that-

there was nothing 0-0

I searched the whole stinkin' site

there was nothing about offsite trades.

I'm confused here
Waffle

Postby Tekla » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:00 pm

Waffle wrote:
Tekla wrote:

I tried that-

there was nothing 0-0

I'm confused here

Where are you confused?

This topic contains lists of sites that do and do not allow offsite trading. If a site isn't on the list, then no one has brought it to my attention. There are a lot of games out there I don't play.

If a site should be added to either list, make a post in this thread saying what site and a link to their ToS. If this information is not visible to non-members, you'll need to take a screenshot of the relevant section of the rules/ToS and post it here.

~~~

The site in question here is Furry-Paws. Under Section 17 of their ToS, "Selling and trading", is the following (highlighted red by me for importance):

17. Selling & Trading
The sale of Furry Paws Dollars (“FPD”), Furry Paw Points (“FPP”), items, dogs, or accounts for any form of "real life" currency, which includes but is not limited to USD, CD, etc., is strictly prohibited. You agree not to participate in the sale or purchase of such. Players’ FPP, FPD, and FP accounts are allowed to be traded/sold for other game currency and accounts (and only if the other game allows the same). Sales of pets or items from any game including FP are not allowed. Selling non-FP products is not permitted. These include but are not limited to code, gaming platforms, art programs, games and live animals.

Buying, Selling and Trading FP accounts is permitted for in-game currencies, however players are reminded that: the history of an account's rule-breaking is permanent, regardless of if accounts are sold, traded or handed on; players are responsible for at no time owning more than 3 accounts, and ownership is defined as but not limited to access to the username and password via email or otherwise for any active, inactive, or frozen account; players are responsible for making sure that the passwords and email address listed to an account is changed upon transfer.

Art shop [closed]

Tekla

Postby Waffle » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:19 pm

Tekla wrote:
Waffle wrote:
Tekla wrote:

I tried that-

there was nothing 0-0

I'm confused here

Where are you confused?

This topic contains lists of sites that do and do not allow offsite trading. If a site isn't on the list, then no one has brought it to my attention. There are a lot of games out there I don't play.

If a site should be added to either list, make a post in this thread saying what site and a link to their ToS. If this information is not visible to non-members, you'll need to take a screenshot of the relevant section of the rules/ToS and post it here.

~~~

The site in question here is Furry-Paws. Under Section 17 of their ToS, "Selling and trading", is the following (highlighted red by me for importance):

17. Selling & Trading
The sale of Furry Paws Dollars (“FPD”), Furry Paw Points (“FPP”), items, dogs, or accounts for any form of "real life" currency, which includes but is not limited to USD, CD, etc., is strictly prohibited. You agree not to participate in the sale or purchase of such. Players’ FPP, FPD, and FP accounts are allowed to be traded/sold for other game currency and accounts (and only if the other game allows the same). Sales of pets or items from any game including FP are not allowed. Selling non-FP products is not permitted. These include but are not limited to code, gaming platforms, art programs, games and live animals.

Buying, Selling and Trading FP accounts is permitted for in-game currencies, however players are reminded that: the history of an account's rule-breaking is permanent, regardless of if accounts are sold, traded or handed on; players are responsible for at no time owning more than 3 accounts, and ownership is defined as but not limited to access to the username and password via email or otherwise for any active, inactive, or frozen account; players are responsible for making sure that the passwords and email address listed to an account is changed upon transfer.

hmm

I didn't see that

welll that means no offsite trading XD
Waffle

Postby Tekla » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:12 pm

It only means you can't trade dogs and items offsite; you can trade furry-paws account, FPD, and FPP offsite, though.

It's been added to the allowed list with a note about this. c:

Art shop [closed]

Tekla

Postby tenshi raven » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:06 am

Pocket Puma Pets allows offsite trading
Hey there Image
Please Click:
needs updating
thanks!
tenshi raven

PreviousNext