*READ THIS* before offsite trading

All offsite trading that other sites allow should be posted here.

Re: *READ THIS* before offsite trading

Postby Skeseth » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:06 pm

Destiel wrote:Hi! I was wondering if it's okay if I just adopt the monthly pets and get off until next month and adopt the new monthly pets? Since this is a newish site the pets will be worth a lot in the future. (No I will not be just adopting them to give away for off site things.)

Eldemore has special releases occasionally throughout the month for Staff Birthdays that are ONE DAY releases and then four times a year there are special events with special pets. This month is the "Halloween" event. You may want to check in from time to time for these special one day releases (there is always a 24 hour warning) and of course for the event collection, if you are interested in the collecting aspect or at least getting some for future trades. :) It's not necessary to be coming on every day but you may miss out on something if you wait a whole month!
Please PM if you have questions or need help
Skeseth
Global Moderator

Postby InviPorcelain » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:50 pm

Hey! I have a quick question, would I be allowed to offsite trade? I've been a casual collector even though I've barely used the forums, but I've lost interest so I'd like to quit/offsite trade my pets away, would that be alright? Or would I have to become more active first?
InviPorcelain

Postby Startedraining » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:53 pm

InviPorcelain wrote:Hey! I have a quick question, would I be allowed to offsite trade? I've been a casual collector even though I've barely used the forums, but I've lost interest so I'd like to quit/offsite trade my pets away, would that be alright? Or would I have to become more active first?

As long as you are doing so without the intent of adopting pets to trade off immediately, you should be okay!
^w^ sorry to see you go, though.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby InviPorcelain » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:16 pm

Startedraining wrote:
InviPorcelain wrote:Hey! I have a quick question, would I be allowed to offsite trade? I've been a casual collector even though I've barely used the forums, but I've lost interest so I'd like to quit/offsite trade my pets away, would that be alright? Or would I have to become more active first?

As long as you are doing so without the intent of adopting pets to trade off immediately, you should be okay!
^w^ sorry to see you go, though.

Oh no, that's most definitely not my intention and will stop adopting pets while I quit. ^_^ Thank you though, Eldemore seems like such a lovely community but I never quite got into it. ^^;
InviPorcelain

Previous

Return to Offsite Trading