*READ THIS* before offsite trading

All offsite trading that other sites allow should be posted here.

*READ THIS* before offsite trading

Postby Archer » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:21 pm

Aralas wrote:
It has come to our attention that several users aren't aware of Eldemore's very important offsite trading policy or they are just choosing to ignore it.

Jendalie wrote:Off-site trading is permitted only if you are an active Eldemore member. This means you must be somewhat active in either pet collecting, in-site trades or forum activity....Do not abuse off-site trading. We do allow members to trade off-site. However, do not make or keep an account on here with the sole purpose of using monthly pets as off-site trade fodder. And do not, under any circumstance, trade between sites that forbid off-site trading. We will ban you and alert the other site about the trade.

This includes any form of account exploitation. Example: You cannot ask members from other sites, for any reason, to join just to give you all of their pets. This is being used as a way around multiple accounting and is not allowed.

We've been noticing an increase in members who are literally only keeping their Eldemore accounts to gain profit on other sites. Normally on a large adoptable site this would be okay, however Eldemore is still too small and unable to support these types of accounts. In addition to this, simply keeping one or two random creatures on your account or just posting "bump" or any other random messages on other threads on the forum to get around this rule isn't okay. We can see when you're doing this very easily.

Also, If you are trading with people who are abusing this rule you could risk getting in trouble as well. If you see a user who is abusing the offsite trading rules, please report them and let a mod or admin take care of it.

-

Please understand that we aren't trying to discourage offsite trading. This post is here to remind everyone of the rules. :)

For the full announcement regarding this policy, please see the original post by Jendalie.
Archer
Global Moderator

Re: *READ THIS* before offsite trading

Postby Saru. » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:36 pm

Does it count if we made an account a long time ago and forgot about it after a few months, but now we remember but don't have any use for the pets/don't want them?
Saru.

Postby Archer » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:11 pm

Saru. wrote:Does it count if we made an account a long time ago and forgot about it after a few months, but now we remember but don't have any use for the pets/don't want them?

If you are no longer interested you can still give away/trade away the pets you currently have. However, you may not continue to adopt new pets if the only purpose of doing so is to trade them away for offsite. :)

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator

Postby Saru. » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:09 am

Okay thank you ^^
Saru.

Postby ferretjuice » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:37 am

i am selling my pets, which i have done a couple times because i was 'quitting' but this time i think i will just keep elkrins and offsite the rest of my pets? is that allowed? im keeping a few pets for myself then once i sell most of my current pets, i will be doing an adoption centre and offsite trading some newborns (like two of the species and adopt out the rest) is this allowed?
ferretjuice

Postby Impossible » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:22 pm

Hey so I was an active user for a while. But I joined a new site and lost interest in Eldemore. Id still go on for a few of the events, get the free ones, and trade in tokens for one or two pets. Id also sometimes adopt the monthly pets. I want to get rid of a mass amount of pets i dont really want, and trading them for a site's items/currency. They do allow offsite trading. I still want to get the monthly pets and trade them for offsite while keeping the ones I acutally like. I want to start being active in the forum games.
Can I do this? All the pets without a group Im trading away, and trading also the ones I dont want from the monthly-adopts/holidays .
They wouldnt be for the purpose of offsite trading, because im hoping there are ones I like to keep for my own little collection, but they still probably be trading.

But Aralas posted only having one or two creatures and only posting bump on a forum. I have over 100 keepers and more coming each month and will be active forum games (maybe gifting too).
" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Anything is Impossible. "

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=12893&p=689389#p689389
Impossible

Postby Aralas » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:58 am

Kyha wrote:i am selling my pets, which i have done a couple times because i was 'quitting' but this time i think i will just keep elkrins and offsite the rest of my pets? is that allowed? im keeping a few pets for myself then once i sell most of my current pets, i will be doing an adoption centre and offsite trading some newborns (like two of the species and adopt out the rest) is this allowed?

So sorry about the late reply! This is fine.

Impossible wrote:Hey so I was an active user for a while. But I joined a new site and lost interest in Eldemore. Id still go on for a few of the events, get the free ones, and trade in tokens for one or two pets. Id also sometimes adopt the monthly pets. I want to get rid of a mass amount of pets i dont really want, and trading them for a site's items/currency. They do allow offsite trading. I still want to get the monthly pets and trade them for offsite while keeping the ones I acutally like. I want to start being active in the forum games.
Can I do this? All the pets without a group Im trading away, and trading also the ones I dont want from the monthly-adopts/holidays .
They wouldnt be for the purpose of offsite trading, because im hoping there are ones I like to keep for my own little collection, but they still probably be trading.

But Aralas posted only having one or two creatures and only posting bump on a forum. I have over 100 keepers and more coming each month and will be active forum games (maybe gifting too).

Hi there! This is absolutely fine. If you're active on the forums then you can actually offsite trade every single creature that comes into your account--if you want to of course.
Staff Member from 2014 to 2017.
This site will always hold a special place in my heart. Unfortunately, I'll no longer be able to remain an active member, but I wish you all the very, very best.
Aralas

Postby galacticalwolf » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:47 am

Sorry, i was wondering is chicken smoothie a website where you can do offsite trading?
galacticalwolf

Postby Archer » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:48 pm

jasyas wrote:Sorry, i was wondering is chicken smoothie a website where you can do offsite trading?

Chicken Smoothie does allow offsite trading. You can find a list of sites that allow offsite trading here.

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator

Postby Atcedar » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:07 am

If something goes wrong when offsite trading and someone scamms you (meaning they took your stuff with out returning any) is there a way to get it reversed?? I'm super nervous about this
Atcedar

Next

Return to Offsite Trading