Oriental Jader Breeding Archives - CLOSED

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

Re: Oriental Jader Breeding Archives *Updated rules and form

Postby Shinoe » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:18 am

: 3 Some updates!

Eld Username: Shinoe
DA Username: OnlyHope8923

Jader Name: Sariel
Link to Jader's DA Page:Sariel/Wild Antique
Other:
Ears: Cropped (Common)
Coat Type: Skink tiger mix (rare)
Eyes: Light yellow (Rare)+
Parents: Wild Child(Fauve) x Royal(Lani)
Cannot Breed till: October 2017
Life Partner: Cocoa~nut
Breeding Slots:
1. Cocoa~nut
Sponsorship: N/A; Payee: N/A
2. CLOSED
3. CLOSED
Sponsorship: N/A; Payee:N/A

Fauve
Other:
Coat Type: Feral: Skink (Rare)
Eyes: Red (Rare)
On Hold till: September 2017
Breeding Slots:
1. Reserved by LunaHydreigon's Sahale
~~~~ Sponsorship: No
2. Bread with Zeve's Lani
3. Tentatively Open
~~~~ Sponsorship:N/A Payee:N/A

Cocoa~nut
Other:
Coat Type: Feral: Wild Cocoa (Rare)
Special Traits: N/A
Eyes: Orange (Rare)
Parents: Oran x Amara
Cannot Breed till: September 2017
Life Partner: Sariel
Breeding Slots:
1. Sariel
~~~~ Sponsorship: N/A
2. CLOSED
3. CLOSED
Last edited by Shinoe on Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

My Cocoa~nut <3 Art by Grifforik
Shinoe

Postby Zeve » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:23 am

Oh jeez i was waiting and lacking on updates so i should do this now lol i apologize for the big update Kita also adding a personality blurb to let you know a bit about these jaders~

Eld Username: Zeve
DA Username: (If applicable) babywolfdemon
Preferred Method of Contact: (Eld PM or DA Note or Either) Either is fine
Jader Name: Lani
Other: (preferences, special traits, etc. anything you think is important!): Ribbon tailed jader currently one of two (the other being her son Clifford)~ All slots closed! No more pups till August~
Personality: Bossy, selfish, and demanding define Lani as much as loyal and kind in some odd ways. She's always getting into trouble with her not well thought out schemes. she's a stray who likes to live in a certain neighborhood. not a fan of humans but loves to hang out wiht her friends Bean and Rigel. She has 4 lovely children (currently) all that she had given to good homes. Clifford however has remained by her side as he refuses to leave his mom~
Breeding Slots: (Open, Closed, Reserved/Taken)
1. Closed- Bred with Fauve (COMPLETED)
2. Closed- Reserved for Shin-ah/Jayna-Milans Makoto
Sponsorship: No
3. Reserved for Kisawolf's Karth

Jader Name:Bean
Other: (preferences, special traits, etc. anything you think is important!): I have no intentions of truly breeding Bean and i'm not actively looking but if you really want to feel free to send me a pm or note~
Personality: Bean loves to hang out with Lani and Rigel. She is mostly quiet but when she speaks people listen. She grew up in a large family. and has a particular thorn in her side named "princess" peach. she doesn't talk about her family much, but she is tired of dealing with so many family members. hence her getting out to hang out with the notorious lani and stunning rigel (story pending might be changed~)
1. Open
2.Open
3. Closed

Jader Name: Rigel
Other: (preferences, special traits, etc. anything you think is important!) of imperial descent has BEAUTIFUL spotted markings and is currently full on slots <3 soon to be gorgeous pups tho! Cooldown until August~
Personality: Rigel is a shy but confident fellow. he just has a bit difficulty talking. He knows he's pretty and loves to flaunt it though make no mistake. But when he's around a jader he thinks is cute? Oh he turns to mush. He respects and admires lani for her ability to say and do whatever she wants. He loves Bean for her kindness and that she seems to always help him out. Rigel is a bit mischievous though. He takes escaping to a whole new level as he likes to believe being an escape artist to his owner is a "game" but how do you tell that face he's wrong? (you don't it'd make him sad :()
1. Reserved for Spectors Shale~
2. Reserved for Zeno's Shikoba~
3. Reserved for Starteddrainings Ahuvati~

Jader Name: Clifford
Other: (preferences, special traits, etc. anything you think is important!): He has a jader tail like his mom (currently only two), he is also a skink tiger mix....in short stripes are strong in his blood~
Personality: Clifford is the small red jader. He was the runt and is oddly small. but he's also wicked fast. and he adores his mother. loves her to bits and pieces. he doesn't have an owner like his mom but has become pro at stealing and snacking on the things he manages to nab. Yup him and his mom. strays out stealing food. the wonder duo~ (when they are together at least) once he was of age he moved out to his own area but he still visits his mom. Like his mom he is confident...overly confident actually. but his loyalty and love runs deep. though not so easily found. he likes to take lessons in escaping from Rigel...he'll get the hang of it eventually. he also has a penchant for climbing and running across roofs. He's loved high up spaces since he could walk. The world seems small when you are so high up~
Breeding Slots:
1. OPEN
Sponsorship: Yes/No/Maybe; Payee: (Who is paying)
2. OPEN
3. CLOSED

Jader Name: Miss Mint (prefers just Mint)
Other: (preferences, special traits, etc. anything you think is important!) Skink tiger minx, beautiful colorings~
Personality: A Miss Mint. She was adopted by a little human girl. who went "she looks liek chocolate mints!" but her mother said she was a lady. so her name became "Miss Mint" (a rather proper name) though Mint likes just Mint. She stays by her girls side for tea parties and all and from having a child human has become motherly and warm. She will visit her mother and siblings when she can as she loves them all and is a bit of a nervous worry-wart. However, like her mother. She is dependable. and if you get her angry? well let's just say that she's not very lady-like when she's angry. in fact like her mother she's quite the tussler. she did also take some guard classes to help protect her human's family while they are out or at home as well. but overall she's just your happy humble jader~
Breeding Slots:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. CLOSED

Jader Name: Lumiere "Lumi"
Other: (preferences, special traits, etc. anything you think is important!): Lumiere is not only imperial but has these traits: Coat Type: Mythical: Deep Glow coat, Eye Flames, Silky Waves tail, Blue Flame Glow eyes
Imperial Blood: Gold so a lot of really cool unseen traits! he only has one slot open and it'll be a pretty hard sell for me. i'm going to be picky with him sorry 83 i'd prefer a G1 imperial for his last spot~
Personality: Ah Lumiere, he's a jader from a rather well-off family that lives on an ocean cliff. He was raised in this area and love to swim. His appearence is alluring yet somewhat scary to humans. He is a jader of tastes. and is a bit of a snob. Add to this that he has a brash and blunt personality and well...Lumiere does not have much friends. His family and those whom he holds dear are allowed to call him "Lumi" for short. but anyone else? lumiere will do. he's not much of a fighter nor does he plan to...fights are...not for him. He is very obedient with his owners...when he wants to be. But Lumiere does what Lumiere wants. It's honestly a mystery how many could like him. maybe it's his looks. Or maybe if you look deep into those burning eyes you'll see the depth of him and know he's more than looks, wits, and a sharp tongue. though not many ever care to find out. he is "just" a pretty jader after all.
Breeding Slots:
1. Reserved for Tyasi
2. Possibly Taken
3. CLOSED
---Zeve
My Beautiful Custom Dire, Pride and Joy:
ImageArgo Navis

LUMIERE gifted to me by werew0lf made by Duzlla so precious <3
Zeve

Postby KittyCatKita » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:45 am

Updated for both of you

Also please note everyone: Jaders who have full slots at this point in time had all of their "other" information removed as their slots are full. If any open, let me know and I will re-add their information in case anyone is looking for specific traits. The post was starting to get very laggy and cluttered so I cut things down for Jaders no longer accepting breedings.
KittyCatKita wrote:I don't have a lot of time for this site anymore due to real life,
but feel free to send trades. It may just take me a
while to get back to you (months realistically so
please be patient). I recently disbanded my
complete collection, so there's lots for trade!
Anything in my locked groups are being kept
since they are my favourites <3
~Kita

~ Eldemore Artist Dec 2013 to Nov 2017 ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KittyCatKita

Postby Zeve » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:29 pm

Gotta update my slots again

Jader Name: Clifford
Other: (preferences, special traits, etc. anything you think is important!): He has a jader tail like his mom (currently only two), he is also a skink tiger mix....in short stripes are strong in his blood~
Personality: Clifford is the small red jader. He was the runt and is oddly small. but he's also wicked fast. and he adores his mother. loves her to bits and pieces. he doesn't have an owner like his mom but has become pro at stealing and snacking on the things he manages to nab. Yup him and his mom. strays out stealing food. the wonder duo~ (when they are together at least) once he was of age he moved out to his own area but he still visits his mom. Like his mom he is confident...overly confident actually. but his loyalty and love runs deep. though not so easily found. he likes to take lessons in escaping from Rigel...he'll get the hang of it eventually. he also has a penchant for climbing and running across roofs. He's loved high up spaces since he could walk. The world seems small when you are so high up~
Breeding Slots:
1. RESERVED for Archer
2. Possibly TAKEN
3. CLOSED

Jader Name: Miss Mint (prefers just Mint)
Other: (preferences, special traits, etc. anything you think is important!) Skink tiger minx, beautiful colorings~
Personality: A Miss Mint. She was adopted by a little human girl. who went "she looks liek chocolate mints!" but her mother said she was a lady. so her name became "Miss Mint" (a rather proper name) though Mint likes just Mint. She stays by her girls side for tea parties and all and from having a child human has become motherly and warm. She will visit her mother and siblings when she can as she loves them all and is a bit of a nervous worry-wart. However, like her mother. She is dependable. and if you get her angry? well let's just say that she's not very lady-like when she's angry. in fact like her mother she's quite the tussler. she did also take some guard classes to help protect her human's family while they are out or at home as well. but overall she's just your happy humble jader~
Breeding Slots:
1. RESERVED for Starteddraining
2. OPEN
3. CLOSED
---Zeve
ImageArgo Navis

Zeve

Re: Oriental Jader Breeding Archives *Full Jaders Info Remov

Postby KittyCatKita » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:37 pm

Updated that for you again ^^
KittyCatKita wrote:I don't have a lot of time for this site anymore due to real life,
~Kita

KittyCatKita

Postby Livingdebgirl » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:57 pm

Eld Username: Livingdebgirl
DA Username: Livingdebgirl
Preferred Method of Contact: (Eld PM)
Jader Name: Patia
Link to Jader's DA Page:[Patia]
Other: Patia is one of a kind, and she made a promise to a Jader, Sanguine. Patia will not rest until Sanguine finds a soulmate. It is Sanguines dream. Patia likes to make dreams come true.
Patia is a unique, but simple name for an awesome Jader. The name originated from an ancient Greek scholar, Hypatia. With this origin Patias tend to be intelligent women in the academic world; however they also excel in social situations and build strong friendships. They are kind and will always have your back. Patias are the people you call when you need a shoulder to cry on or kick butt with. Also, will excel in the art of debate. Note: Patias, though sweet, may often be trained ninjas; angering one such Patia or a friend of one may result in a near-death experience. Just saying!^^ (Thanks Bena for the name! It fits her perfectly!)
Breeding Slots:
1.Reserved
Sponsorship: I pay.
2.Reserved
Sponsorship: I pay
3.Reserved
Sponsorship: I pay
Come visit my thread for raffles, giveaways, contests and fun!

Edgecliff Estate

Coming soon to a theater near You!
New Adventure! Blakkrfolds Blight! Open!
New Adventure!

Trade me! Edgecliff Estate Trade Thread

Edgecliff Estate RP!

Stamps Courtesy of Sphye!
ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Postby KittyCatKita » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:55 pm

Added you to the list Deb
~Kita

KittyCatKita

Postby Zeve » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:21 am

More updates yaaaaaaay lol

Jader Name: Lumiere "Lumi"
Other: (preferences, special traits, etc. anything you think is important!): Lumiere is not only imperial but has these traits: Coat Type: Mythical: Deep Glow coat, Eye Flames, Silky Waves tail, Blue Flame Glow eyes
Imperial Blood: Gold so a lot of really cool unseen traits! he only has one slot open and it'll be a pretty hard sell for me. i'm going to be picky with him sorry 83 i'd prefer a G1 imperial for his last spot~
Personality: Ah Lumiere, he's a jader from a rather well-off family that lives on an ocean cliff. He was raised in this area and love to swim. His appearence is alluring yet somewhat scary to humans. He is a jader of tastes. and is a bit of a snob. Add to this that he has a brash and blunt personality and well...Lumiere does not have much friends. His family and those whom he holds dear are allowed to call him "Lumi" for short. but anyone else? lumiere will do. he's not much of a fighter nor does he plan to...fights are...not for him. He is very obedient with his owners...when he wants to be. But Lumiere does what Lumiere wants. It's honestly a mystery how many could like him. maybe it's his looks. Or maybe if you look deep into those burning eyes you'll see the depth of him and know he's more than looks, wits, and a sharp tongue. though not many ever care to find out. he is "just" a pretty jader after all.
Breeding Slots:
1. Reserved for Tyasi
2. TAKEN by Kisa's Fenris
3. CLOSED
---Zeve
ImageArgo Navis

Zeve

Postby KittyCatKita » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:33 am

XD Updated that for you
~Kita

KittyCatKita

Postby Shinoe » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:49 pm

Another update!

Eld Username: Shinoe
DA Username: OnlyHope8923
Jader Name:Quincy
Link to Jader's DA Page:Quincy
Other:
Ears: Uncropped (Uncommon)
Coat Type: Calico mix (Common)
Eyes: Light green (Common)
Open for Breeding: October 2017
Breeding Slots:
1. Zeve's Mint
Sponsorship:No Payee: Me
2. Griff's Parsley
Sponsorship: No; Payee: Me
3. OPEN

Amalthea
Other:
Slots full at this time
Open for Breeding: September 2017
Breeding Slots:
1. Reserved For Fawx With Neaera
2.Bred with Tysai's Neaera
3. Reserved for Grifforik's Princess Peach

Fade
Other:
Slots full at this time!
Breeding Slots:
1. Reserved For LivingDebGirl
2. Reserved For Kisawolf
3. Reserved For Zeve
~~~~ Sponsorship: N/A; Payee: N/A

Astraeus
Other:
Slots full at this time
Breeding Hold: Till September 2017
Breeding Slots:
1. Reserved For Fawx with Kodama
2. Reserved For Tyasi
3. Shin-ah/Jayna-Milan
Last edited by Shinoe on Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My Cocoa~nut <3 Art by Grifforik
Shinoe

PreviousNext

Return to Fans, Clubs, and Armies